Author Topic: Video: Pro Chechen muslim genetic mutation Garry Kasparov harrassed  (Read 6131 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.

Some guys release flying penises during his speech LOL!
This schmuck is half Armenian half Jewish and you'd think he should have been anti-raghead.
He loves and sticks up for muzzies in Russia.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
A grandmaster turning in to a chessfool...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Who did that moslem Savage Chechens
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I think Kasparov's support of the Chechen scum is disgusting...

However, Kasparov is NOT an Anti-Russian Liberal self-hater..  he just beleives in some form of democracy versus Putin's fascist regime.  He and his party are being constantly harassed by the worst of Czar Putin's thugs.  But again... I hate the fact that he supports the Chechen scum.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Agree, he's betraying his Jewish culture and roots, shame on him!  >:(

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He is not Jewish, as far as I know, his father was. But in Russia people with a Jewish father are considered Jewish especially by their enemies but also by other Jews who have no knowledge of Judaism.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
He is not Jewish, as far as I know, his father was. But in Russia people with a Jewish father are considered Jewish especially by their enemies but also by other Jews who have no knowledge of Judaism.

I thought his mother was, but I see what you mean.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

And his Armenian roots too!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
I hate Putin's support for Iran and all other Islamonazi states but this guy Kasparov
sticks up for Chechen muslims.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

And his Armenian roots too!

That too, he betrayed his Jewish and Christian Orthodox, family and cultural roots

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Chessfool has all the authority to oppose Putin democratically and he should in fact enjoy it as much as he wants.

However this may not in any way assign him with the task or cause of supporting  to the Chechen Muslamic Terrorists.

With Regards... :) 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
The Chessfool has all the authority to oppose Putin democratically and he should in fact enjoy it as much as he wants.

Dont believe that democracy still exists in Russia. It is a sham.  Putin has done an excellent job stomping it out at every level.  Russia is a dictatorship.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Dont believe that democracy still exists in Russia. It is a sham.  Putin has done an excellent job stomping it out at every level.  Russia is a dictatorship.

But this shall not override the Chechen concerns of the Chessfool.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
The way I see it, we shouldn't support Putin or Kasparov. One supports Iran. The other supports the Chechens. Both groups are enemies of Western civilization.

Amen!!! I couldnt have put it any better. 

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
I wish someone would have, at the very least, prefaced the Subject line with a warning before posting this Chillul Hashem.  ::)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
The way I see it, we shouldn't support Putin or Kasparov. One supports Iran. The other supports the Chechens. Both groups are enemies of Western civilization.

Very well said

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
As much as I disagree with sticking up for any Muslim, you can't really say that the Russian government is less evil than the Chechens. I can't diss Kasparov. He is not anti-Israel at all and he defended the United States during the Abu Ghraib farce. I think he just is against Putin's tyranny more than anything else, and I have a lot of respect for him because it's not exactly good for your health to be anti-Putin in Russia.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Putin can go out of power, Russia can become a western like democracy anytime, but Chechen can never become our friends.

It is unwise to equate anytime modern Russia with Chechen.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
Putin can go out of power, Russia can become a western like democracy anytime, but Chechen can never become our friends.

Screw the Western so called democracy and NATO (North Atlantic Terrorist Organization)
Those bastards are the ones who took Kosovo away from Serbia.
But I don't like Russia's support of Iran and other raghead nations.

Free Javakh!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I also dislike any Russian support to Iran or the western sponsored cessation of Kosovo from Serbia.

However the Russian support only emboldens Muslamic Iran to go for a dogfight and crash with a nosedive. It is the way the epical demons were eliminated permanently. ;)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Screw the Western so called democracy and NATO (North Atlantic Terrorist Organization)
Those bastards are the ones who took Kosovo away from Serbia.
But I don't like Russia's support of Iran and other raghead nations.

Since when is democracy bad and fascist dictatorships good?  Look at how awful dictatorships have been to the Jewish people?  Look at what the soviets and the nazis did?    Having Russia as a dictatorship is not in our best interest.   Yes.. they didnt support Kosovo separating... but you are focusing on that... and ignoring far more significant problems caused by Putins despotism. His millitary is back at Soviet levels.  They support The Hitler of Iran.   All of his countrys negative propoganda is NOT focused against the Muslims.. its focused against the West.  The 'Putin youth' is very similar to the 'Hitler youth' but they just replaced the 'Judaism and Bolshevism' with 'Americanism and westernism'. Stop idolizing Putin's hideous fascist regime!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...I don't like Russia's support of Iran and other raghead nations..."

Russia has long had diplomatic and business relations with Iran, in the same way Germany has had them with Turkey.

France has long had diplomatic and business relationships with almost every country in complete disregard for their political ideology.

Other countries must develop mutually profitable trade relations the same as the United States does, or else suffer financial collapse.

The problem lies in whether or not the bi-national relationship furthers the aims of evil and aggression, and many nations simply disregard morality and ethics in their pursuit of wealth. and in their desire to raise the living standards of their own population.

Obviously France and Russia stand out as egregious troublemakers, but it is sad to say that our own U.S.A. as of late is quickly catching up to their realpolitik world view; that of selfishly refusing to consider "right vs wrong" when conducting business.

France and Russia look at the sheer volume of advanced and lethal armaments the U.S. has sold to Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, Jordan, Colombia, Israel, and ask themselves "Why should we not profit financially from arms transactions in the same manner as the Americans?"

They as well look around at the proliferation of nuclear technology, almost all of which has come from the United States, and they again ask "Why should America have a monopoly on profiting from the spread of nuclear arms?"..."We also have many enduring diplomatic relations around the world to whom we can supply nuclear skills and technology, and thereby grow rich."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
What I have said is that we shouldn't deal with Russia. With Putin, Russia supports our enemies. With Kasparov, Russia supports our enemies.

Kasparov may support the Chechens only because he opposes everything that Putin does and considers Putin's treatment of the Chechens to be "inhumane", but, that doesn't change anything. Furthermore, what guarantee do we have that Kasparov would stop supporting Iran?

Russia is not our friend. It may not necessarily be our enemy, either, but, we should be prepared for another cold war with it. For now, Russia just concerns itself with what makes it the most money and gets it the most power. This happens to be supporting Iran, right now.

I agree...   :)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
What I have said is that we shouldn't deal with Russia. With Putin, Russia supports our enemies. With Kasparov, Russia supports our enemies.

Kasparov may support the Chechens only because he opposes everything that Putin does and considers Putin's treatment of the Chechens to be "inhumane", but, that doesn't change anything. Furthermore, what guarantee do we have that Kasparov would stop supporting Iran?

Russia is not our friend. It may not necessarily be our enemy, either, but, we should be prepared for another cold war with it. For now, Russia just concerns itself with what makes it the most money and gets it the most power. This happens to be supporting Iran, right now.

Best possible approach...  :D

With Regards...  :)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

I agree...   :)

That basically sums it all up  ;) :)