Author Topic: Civil War II: The comming breakup of America  (Read 3551 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Civil War II: The comming breakup of America
« on: January 11, 2007, 04:21:38 PM »
http://www.geocities.com/anakonda_fi/CWII.pdf <--- Right click, "Save Link As..."
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Civil War II: The comming breakup of America
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 05:17:41 PM »
It doesn't work.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »
works fine for me. Did u right click and save as?
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 05:26:44 PM »
I got the following error:
"Adobe Reader could not open 'CWII.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)."

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 05:40:34 PM »
download the lastest adobe http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html. Otherwise I don't know whats wrong with it. It works fine for me

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 01:43:32 PM »
Honestly, I'm hoping for either a civil war or the break up of the Union causing the collapse of the federal government....  They are a most vile bunch...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 01:35:24 PM »
Re:  "...I'm hoping for either a civil war or the break up of the Union..."

I'm not looking forward to either events.

I've yet to read of any such periods in history which were not as devestating to life, law, and property as any full-scale warfare between nations.

The greatest number of casualties from warfare in U.S. history occurred here on our own soil as a result of the breakup of the Union in 1860.

I have a much better idea:

How about the quite literal RESTORATION of the Constitution of the United States of America and The Bill of Rights, as the Supreme Law of the Land?

Because...if we're not fighting for THIS, why bother to fight at all?

Somehow society's breakdown into several armed camps led by fanatical and ruthless warlords, under living conditions equal to or possibly even less than that of the Hutsis and Tutsis, is no more appealing to me than is life as a wage/debt/slave to a One World Government, Surveillance State, and Police State.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 05:40:39 PM »
You are exactly correct Massah but, sadly in my opinion, your Federal Government is too corrupted by the big business globalists running the CFR and others which are protected by the ACLU and sadly "Jewish" organizations like the ADL.  I see American politics to be one big sham.  What is it the last 5 Presidents and people running for President have been graduates from Yale?  Three of which were Skull and Bonesmen.  2 were peeons for the Bilderberg and all are members of either the CFR or the Trilateral commission.  It is sad.  Bush Sr., Bush Jr., John Kerry, Bill and Hillary Clinton to name a few that are all Yalies...  I feel the only way now is to weaken the Federal government via using your Constituation against it, due to the real power is held at the State level.  All I can say is America and Israel today have more incommon with Russia then they do with what their founding fathers (well America anyway) had meant the nation to be.  Of course these are my opinions and feel free to disagree :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 10:27:46 PM »
Marzutra writes:  "...Federal Government is too corrupted by the big business globalists running the CFR and others which are protected by the ACLU and sadly "Jewish" organizations like the ADL."

Marzutra, I agree totally with your post.  One must remember that the Federal Government of 2007 has no validity in terms of the Federal Government and the States as delineated in our Constitution.  A gigantic bureaucratic police state existing solely to acquire more and more power over its citizenry (as well as other nations), is proscribed from existing by the Constitution of the Founding Fathers.  Today the Federal Government continues to "bite off more than it can chew", and is so addicted to doing so that it must continue to bite, even to the point of disregarding its ever worsening indigestion and failing health.
As did the USSR, the current U.S.A. tyranny emanating from Washington must soon and suddenly collapse, regardless of any insurrections or revolts. The increasingly likely event of a Muslim nuclear strike occurring in any one of our major metropolitan areas will cause an overnight and complete economic collapse of the U.S. economy, from which it will not be able to recover as a viable and sovereign nation.  This is because of the extreme complexity and interconnectedness of our systems which produce and deliver all goods and basic services:  all electrical systems, including auto engines, computers, power production plants, will be knocked out by an electromagnetic pulse.  Because of our total reliance on computerization, petrol will not be able to be pumped; nor will it be delivered by tanker trucks, nor will it be pumped into delivery trucks.
All business records, paper as well as digital, will literally disappear within the areas surrounding ground zero.  Food production, totally based on petrol-based fertilizers & pesticides, and motorized harvesting, will fail.  Most cities across the U.S. will find themselves overnight locked out of grocery stores lacking the food to sell, and unable to check out sales due to no electricity.  And so the dominos will fall...total collapse of all health care & hospital services; no Rx refills available, no doctors, no medications (most of which are petrol based today).  Add the inability to deliver or treat water and/or waste water & sewage, throw in cholera, staph, dysentary, etc....,and the whole house of cards will tumble down.  One way or another, it will be the 2nd Amendment alone which will be responsible for the eventual restoration of law & order.  I just hope that America is not gone forever.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 03:50:08 PM »
Massah that sounds very interesting which I agree to.  I find it absolutely sickening that not one Governor of any State will not stand up to the Federal Government.  From what I have read in your Constitution each State Governor has more power, within his own State and towards the President, than the President actaully has on the individual States.  Is that a fair statement?  Could not one Governor stand up and make his voice known to the Federal Government?  What I see looking at what America is today, it something very unlike the founding fathers imagined and even placed the locks so this wouldn't happen.  The Supreme Court via bribed or activist Judges userp the Constitution on a revolting level.  I am surprized no one has ever thought of trying politicians for treason. 
If it is anything like Canada, it costs about $75.00 to file a legal suit with a lawyer.  I am very surprized that none of the activist groups like the John Birch Society, with all of their literature, studies and the like have not pursued legal actions or investigations into the operations of such entities as: The ACLU, CAIR, NAACP, CFR, TriLeral, Federal Reserve, the President and Cabinet and even the Supreme Court because it truly is getting so corrupt and a real joke.
When the last 5 Presidents and Presidential Candidates have been from Yale and further the Skull and Bones Society one must beg answers.  Bush and Kerry being cousins?  Bush Sr. then Bush Jr.?  Clinton and then his wife?  Come on, if that isn't a soap oprah of corruption I don't know what is.  Out of a populaiton of 300+ million their must be one person capable of doing "Of the People, For the People and By the People" no?  One can take this further with the number of Politicians and people in places of power are stacked from the member roster of the CFR.  Clinton and Carter were both handy the Bilderberg group.  Sitting back here in canada it seems that it matters not who one votes for because the system is a sham.  A one party system as Carrol Quigley points out.  I see a nuclear war on the horizon, G-d willing Israel will have learned for the past 70 years of Bolshevism and catering to the Arabs, it is time for Judaism and a powerful Conservative Israel... ;)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 08:59:13 AM »
Marzutra writes:  "...Federal Government is too corrupted by the big business globalists running the CFR and others which are protected by the ACLU and sadly "Jewish" organizations like the ADL."

Marzutra, I agree totally with your post.  One must remember that the Federal Government of 2007 has no validity in terms of the Federal Government and the States as delineated in our Constitution.  A gigantic bureaucratic police state existing solely to acquire more and more power over its citizenry (as well as other nations), is proscribed from existing by the Constitution of the Founding Fathers.  Today the Federal Government continues to "bite off more than it can chew", and is so addicted to doing so that it must continue to bite, even to the point of disregarding its ever worsening indigestion and failing health.
As did the USSR, the current U.S.A. tyranny emanating from Washington must soon and suddenly collapse, regardless of any insurrections or revolts. The increasingly likely event of a Muslim nuclear strike occurring in any one of our major metropolitan areas will cause an overnight and complete economic collapse of the U.S. economy, from which it will not be able to recover as a viable and sovereign nation.  This is because of the extreme complexity and interconnectedness of our systems which produce and deliver all goods and basic services:  all electrical systems, including auto engines, computers, power production plants, will be knocked out by an electromagnetic pulse.  Because of our total reliance on computerization, petrol will not be able to be pumped; nor will it be delivered by tanker trucks, nor will it be pumped into delivery trucks.
All business records, paper as well as digital, will literally disappear within the areas surrounding ground zero.  Food production, totally based on petrol-based fertilizers & pesticides, and motorized harvesting, will fail.  Most cities across the U.S. will find themselves overnight locked out of grocery stores lacking the food to sell, and unable to check out sales due to no electricity.  And so the dominos will fall...total collapse of all health care & hospital services; no Rx refills available, no doctors, no medications (most of which are petrol based today).  Add the inability to deliver or treat water and/or waste water & sewage, throw in cholera, staph, dysentary, etc....,and the whole house of cards will tumble down.  One way or another, it will be the 2nd Amendment alone which will be responsible for the eventual restoration of law & order.  I just hope that America is not gone forever.

In what ways would you say the federal government has acquired more power?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2007, 09:13:12 AM »
For a very good and short read that answers this specific question to a "T" go to the library and pick up "The Decline of the American Republic" by John T. Flynn which deals specifically with the expansion and undermining of the Constitution by the Federal Government and the Supreme Court since the days of Woodrow Wilson with special attention given to the Roosevelt administration's New Deal etc.