Author Topic: Right or wrong you must decide  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Mark Harding

• New JTFer
  • Don't be deceived Islam is not what you think.com
    • Islam is not what you think
Right or wrong you must decide
« on: May 20, 2008, 10:05:41 PM »
An acquaintance of mine has been sending me a plethora of marital lately with the opinions that 9/11 was an “inside job”, referring to a notion that the 9/11 horrid act was caused and manipulated by our governments in Canada and the USA.
I therefore have felt compelled to offer my opinion on this subject only because it seems to becoming more and more boldly stated by those who would chose to blindly follow these notions of absurdity. The following is an email of which my points I have stressed and hope they may be words of strength to some because I know they will be words to cause anger in many others.
Written by Mark Harding  May/19/2008
E-Mail:  [email protected]
Web Site:  www.islamisnotwhatyouthink.com
George I'm sorry but the material you are sending me adds more questions then answers.
Right now I'm in a position of belief that our Government is not responsible for sending the Iranian President to the USA to talk to them about truth. He sees the 9/11 as a victory. Would you then consider him a friend and co conspirator with Bush?
He came to warn us that those who wish to live in peace would not regulate his country. He came to tell us that he would not allow Israel to stay a nation. A country that will not live in peace and threatens another democratic free nation is not one that we should allow to obtain nuclear weapons.
The government of the USA did not send for him and he did not come to plant any seeds of peace, yet he had the chance through many opportunities to do so. He is a follower of the false war god Allah of Islam whom our governments lack wisdom to acknowledge, at least at this present time, that we are at war with.
I do see our government here in Canada, which certainly has its faults, as lost on these items of great despair for our nations security, and this opinion is being justified by many of the statements and new laws being added into our policies for the people of these same minority groups which have been developed for our nations harm. But to that end it hopes, how ever deceived, to build a better society. Pushed by fear of minority groups and Islamic terrorist organizations, it surges forth in darkness to find a solution. Yet the only guaranteed solution in my opinion, is striving as a nation to continue establishing our fundamental foundational roots in God the true God of Israel, which seems  to be non acceptable to the government and the media, but as well many minority groups which seem to be working hand in hand with the government to destroy our Christian heritage and our nations protected foundational commitment to serve our God.
Will the people who follow this same God then push forward to curtail our government from leaping us as a nation into the pit of darkness, which it seems destined to follow? Or will those who follow the light sit back in their easy chairs glued to the false media on TV that is being published today and not ever open their eyes until that last moment when it more than likely will be too late?
These are the questions that plaque my mind day in and day out, for my nation’s best interest is at heart as well as my son's future.
But to place my country in harm’s way because of rumors of espionage by the very elected Government, is treason George. I won’t believe this is possible, nor will I entertain the idea that it is happening, not because I wish to skirt or avoid the issue, but because your evidence that I have thus seen is not enough to move me in that direction. To me these actions are hyperactivity that generates a motion of fear and stupidity.
You seem to be blinded by false statements and innuendoes that cannot be clearly justified or proven logically. As Jesus had pointed out the blind will only lead the blind into the ditch.
Continue if you will, but count me out. I follow the light of Jesus.
Your friend in Christ Jesus,
Mark Harding.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: Right or wrong you must decide
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 10:04:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure it was not an inside job.  I'm almost certain that the Saudis did it.  No, wait!  I'm 100% sure the Saudis did it!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 06:34:43 AM »
I'm pretty sure it was not an inside job.  I'm almost certain that the Saudis did it.  No, wait!  I'm 100% sure the Saudis did it!
Agreed

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 10:25:49 AM »
I'm not sure who specifically did it, but there IS irrefutable evidence that brings up questions about the official story given by the current U.S administration.

For instance, the collapse of building 7. Larry Silverstein himself said in an interview that they decided to demolish (or "pull") the building, but why? If none of the buildings around the Twin Towers themselves were sufficiently damaged to warrant demolition, why was building 7 so special?

Also the Pentagon incident is another part of it that is very strange... look at the hole that was made by the "plane" hitting the Pentagon. It's just a circle. If a medium-sized plane hit ANY building, it would at least have left marks where its wings, engines, and tail were. At the Pentagon, however, there were no such markings and no traces of wings or engines or anything. Why is that?

And finally, the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania (I think). The one that crashed into the ground that was supposedly taken over by the passengers. There are 2 things wrong with this story. The first thing is that the plane left absolutely NO remains whatsoever. There was literally nothing but a crater in the ground...why? When a Greek plane crashed nose-first into the ground in Greece, the tail and parts of the fuselage were still intact and identifiable. But this plane disappeared completely...how? Also, if you listen to the recordings of the phone calls made by passengers on that flight before they took out the hijackers, they sound like they're acting or something. One of the flight attendants speaks very calmly about someone who had just been killed. One of the passengers, while talking to his mother, says "hi mom this is your son...", then explains what's happening and asks "you believe me, don't you mom?". Who says that to their mother? It's very strange.

The point I want to make with this is not that I'm convinced the government did it, but rather I believe the U.S government is not giving us the full story for whatever reason they have.