Author Topic: What is the difference between the JDL and the JTF?  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
What is the difference between the JDL and the JTF?
« on: May 21, 2008, 06:24:12 AM »
I saw the JDL at the Israel festival last sunday in Los Angeles. I asked what was the difference between them and the JTF. They gave me a response. I want to see both sides. I am just curious. I appreciate the good work you guy do on your Jews against Obama.

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
Re: What is the difference between the JDL and the JTF?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 11:26:56 AM »
Your loco mang.
DukeNukem

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »
Does anyone have an answer. I am just curious. What is the difference?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 04:32:53 PM »
The JDL is now defunct. It has been for a while.  That group used to bomb Soviet property in New York to bring attention to the plight of Jews stuck in the USSR.  The bombings were usually against property, except for the tear gassing of the Soviet ballet.  They never set out to kill people. 

JTF is run by Chaim Ben Pesach, who used to run the JDL. We are a law abiding organization of both Jews and righteous gentiles.  Our objective is to prevent Israel from giving up any more land to the moosies, and to have a Torah true government there. 

In America, our aim to to prevent the election of B. Hussein Obama as our next President, hence the blog and website Jews Against Obama. 

Hope that helps.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 05:03:52 PM »
JTF followd the Law that is the main difference our intent is the same
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 10:56:29 AM »
Didn't the JDL used to have training camps? What happened to most of the former members?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 11:13:09 AM »
Didn't the JDL used to have training camps? What happened to most of the former members?

Many of them now live in Yesha. The brand name "JDL" is now owned by the Rubinites who use it a source of income for themselves, exploiting people who are not aware that the JDL as the organization the it used  to be has been defunct for a long time.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 11:26:12 AM »
I asked what was the difference between them and the JTF. They gave me a response.

What response did they give you?

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 12:07:22 AM »
They said that there where several one men outfits trying to co-opt their ideas. They said these groups where people that wanted the streets to run red with blood or something to that effect. I only talked to them for a couple of minutes. I think she was referring to other off shoots not the JTF in particular. But I did ask about the difference. Thanks for answering my questions. I talked about the jihadi display that I saw in my city and wrote about at my blog http://avideditor.wordpress.com/2008/05/02/the-next-holocaust-is-coming-sooner-then-you-think-pack-your-bags-before-it-is-too-late/ . We talked about doing a teach in or counter protest at the same location or the next time the jihadi group set up a display. That is about it. Thanks for clearing up the differences. I personally think it is important to fight the jihadis here using non violent means.