Author Topic: The Niggemeier Chaim ben Pesach debate  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Niggemeier Chaim ben Pesach debate
« on: May 20, 2008, 03:19:07 PM »
Niggemeier published an article full of lies about JTF.

http://www.stefan-niggemeier.de/blog/terrorwerbung-auf-politically-incorrect/

This is the published* answer of our good Chaim:

http://www.pi-news.net/2008/05/stellungnahme-von-chaim-ben-pesach-jtf/#comments

The original text here:

Stefan Niggemeier Versus Politically Incorrect

by Chaim ben Pesach, JTF National Chairman

The extreme leftwing "journalist" Stefan Niggemeier has started a vicious smear campaign against Politically Incorrect (PI), a German blog which courageously exposes the truth about the mortal threat of Islamic terrorism.
Niggemeier hysterically attacks PI for accepting an advertisement from the Jewish Task Force (JTF).

Contrary to the deliberate lies in Niggemeier's article, here are the facts on JTF:

1. JTF is a legal organization in the United States and Israel. JTF has a popular television program in the U.S., which broadcasts four times a week. JTF has web sites in English and in Hebrew, and JTF has forums in English and in Hebrew. JTF has produced hundreds of videos which have hundreds of thousands of viewers.

2. Niggemeier falsely accuses JTF of being a terrorist group. In fact, JTF is an anti-terrorist organization which exposes the dangers of Islamic terrorism. It is Niggemeier who supports terrorism by attacking anyone who dares to tell the truth about Muslim terror.

3. Niggemeier falsely accuses JTF of racism. JTF is the ultimate anti-racist organization, fighting against the most notorious racism in history, which is anti-Semitism. Niggemeier, on the other hand, is a Jew-hating racist who supports the Muslim Nazis that seek to exterminate little Israel and commit a holocaust against 5 million Israeli Jews. The Muslim Nazis are the heirs to the legacy of the Third Reich. Anyone who defends the Muslim Nazis is promoting a new holocaust against the Jewish people. The anti-Semitism of Niggemeier is the ugliest form of racism known to humanity.

4. Niggemeier attacks me personally for leading a campaign to liberate Soviet Jewry. In the 1980s, I damaged Soviet diplomatic property to bring worldwide attention to the fact that Soviet Jews were being held hostage behind the Iron Curtain of oppression and injustice. No one was killed or injured in any of my actions, and there was no intention to kill or injure. I spent five and a half years in prison for damaging Soviet property. Niggemeier calls what I did "terrorism", but he will not condemn the Muslim PLO and Fatah who brutally murdered thousands of innocent men, women and children, and who continue to commit acts of mass murder to this day. Niggemeier's hypocrisy and double standard further prove that he is a Jew-hating defender of Muslim terrorism.

But the real issue in the dispute between Niggemeier and PI is Europe's future.

If you believe that tens of millions of Muslims should be permitted to flood into Europe, then you should support Niggemeier. But if you recognize that this policy is suicidal, then you should support and join PI.

If you are concerned about the fact that the Muslims have the highest birth rate in the world, and that Europeans have the lowest birth rate in the world, then you should support and join PI.

If you are concerned about the fact that hundreds of thousands of European youth are converting to Islam, then you should support and join PI.

If you are concerned about the fact that Western nations are sending trillions of dollars to Muslim terrorist regimes because of the West's addiction to oil, then you should support and join PI.

PI is a weblog that has the courage to say publicly what most Europeans privately think. Every sane European should salute Stefan Herre and PI for the vital work that they are doing to save Europe and the world from a catastrophe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly 6000 people have read the article and there are 159 comments. Mostly with one message:

Thank you Chaim ben Pesach!
  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* PI has edited for legal reasons the point 3.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The Niggemeier Chaim ben Pesach debate
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 03:24:46 PM »
this is good leftist stefan niggemeier is on t.v. in Germany ,this will bring attention to Chaims point of view :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 03:26:23 PM »
this is good leftist stefan niggemeier is on t.v. in Germany ,this will bring attention to Chaims point of view :)

I agree, niggemeier, is just some bolshevikkkk looking for control.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 03:28:54 PM »
Nazi pig got owned by Chaim.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 03:30:46 PM »
Nazi pig got owned by Chaim.
Leftist pig oh well it's the same thing ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 03:56:52 PM »
                                                                                                       בס''ד

This attention could eventually lead to the creation of JTF chapters in Europe. Then, G-d willing, JTF would be able to influence the European debate over Islam, Western addiction to oil, the Arab world's war to destroy little Israel, and so on.

This could be a major development for our movement. It could open up another front in our campaign to defeat the Muslim Nazis.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 05:19:12 PM »
Update:

Niggemeier has closed the commentary section of his article. This is his statement:

Da mir Zeit und Nerven fehlen, jeden rassistischen Kommentar und jede Beschimpfung einzeln zu löschen, habe ich die Kommentare geschlossen.
— Stefan — 18. Mai 2008, 18:22  #

Translation:

Because I have not the time and the nerves to delete every racist commentary and every slander separately , I have closed the commentary section.

It seems that a lot people don't like his article.  :::D

Source (You have to scroll to the bottom of the website):

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 05:39:04 PM »
In a free and open debate, we would win. So the leftwing fascists resort to their usual Bolshevik tactics of trying to silence the opposition. And while trying to suppress all dissent, the leftists always claim that they are doing so in the name of "democracy".

In the name of "democracy", the leftists prevent anyone who disagrees with them from speaking.

In the name of opposing "racism", the leftists support Muslim Nazis whose religion teaches them to exterminate all non-Muslim "infidels".

In the name of opposing "terrorism", the leftists support Muslim terrorist regimes who have literally killed millions of their fellow Muslims. (In the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s, 2 million Muslims were killed by their fellow Muslims. If this is what they do to each other, imagine what they would do to us.)

Offline Lewisit

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 05:44:30 PM »
This attention could eventually lead to the creation of JTF chapters in Europe. Then, G-d willing, JTF would be able to influence the European debate over Islam
please just do it!

in germany we desperate need jews speaking up against the dangers of islam!

the "jewish council" in charge here is of the worst kind anyone could ever imagine - they even say "the mohammedans in germany today are the jews of the past"

any critisism of islam is oppressed by these people and condemed as racism or worse as the re-uprising of nazi-ideologie (and this kind of accusation from jews shuts up alot of decent german people...)

so: make yourself heard!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 06:01:53 PM »
This attention could eventually lead to the creation of JTF chapters in Europe. Then, G-d willing, JTF would be able to influence the European debate over Islam
please just do it!

the "jewish council" in charge here is of the worst kind anyone could ever imagine - they even say "the mohammedans in germany today are the jews of the past"

any critisism of islam is oppressed by these people and condemed as racism or worse as the re-uprising of nazi-ideologie (and this kind of accusation from jews shuts up alot of decent german people...)

Only a few of the Jewish leadership have this oppinion. There where some statements in the past with this message, but this is not what the majority of the leadership is thinking. It is caused by the special German situation. We all know the reasons.

Please put yourself in the position of this Jews. I am shure they have understood, that the Muslims are not their friends and a lot of them share our views.

The bravest journalists in the battle against Islam in Germany are Jews:

Look here: http://achgut.de

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 06:32:40 PM »
please just do it!

That's why shitler shouldn't have killed all the noble Jews in Germany to make lebensraum for ragheaded turds and arats.

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 10:20:48 PM »
Interesting name. Meister is master in german I believe.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2008, 12:07:45 AM »
Somebody tell this  Niggemeier  fool that if chaim was racist then why the hell i would i join this site these leftist dont know that islam is not about race there can be white,black,brown and even chinese muslims and all of them should be killed

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2008, 06:57:44 AM »
Update:

Niggemeier has closed the commentary section of his article. This is his statement:

Da mir Zeit und Nerven fehlen, jeden rassistischen Kommentar und jede Beschimpfung einzeln zu löschen, habe ich die Kommentare geschlossen.
— Stefan — 18. Mai 2008, 18:22  #

Translation:

Because I have not the time and the nerves to delete every racist commentary and every slander separately , I have closed the commentary section.

It seems that a lot people don't like his article.  :::D

Source (You have to scroll to the bottom of the website):

MARXIST NIGGEMEIER IS USED TO HAVING HIS BOLSHEVIK FANS ALWAYS AGREE WITH HIM, HE CAN'NT TAKE A DEBATE WHERE SOMEONE ACTUALLY POINTS HIM OUT TO being A TYPICAL LEFTIST.The leftists always use the same arguements around the world,when someone points out their fallacies they crumble.These hate speech laws in Germany must end it benefits the moslems
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 07:00:48 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008, 06:57:04 PM »
Anti-racist my butt. I just read a topic that calls the Japanese gooks. To be honest I see a lot of racially condescending remarks and not just ones made about troublemakers.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 07:10:54 PM by Barnes »