Author Topic: Dutch Have to Show “Basic Concepts” to Westerners Too  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Dutch Have to Show “Basic Concepts” to Westerners Too
« on: May 22, 2008, 04:00:15 AM »

Dutch Have to Show “Basic Concepts” to Westerners Too
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3263
From the desk of The Brussels Journal on Sat, 2008-05-17 09:55
A quote from AKI, 16 May 2008

The Netherlands should abolish the overseas “integration test” that targets migrants of certain nationalities, according to an international rights group. Human Rights Watch said people of Moroccan and Turkish origin had been particularly hard hit by the test while citizens from western countries like Canada, Australia and Japan were exempt. […]

“The overseas integration test is discriminatory because it explicitly applies only to relatives from predominantly ‘non-western countries,’” said Holly Cartner, Europe and Central Asia director at Human Rights Watch. […] Under this integration test, applicants must demonstrate basic knowledge of the Dutch language and basic concepts of Dutch society before they enter the Netherlands.

A quote from Paul Belien at The Brussels Journal, 16 March 2006

Since 1 March people who want to settle in the Netherlands are required to pass a preliminary exam at the Dutch embassy in their native country. This so-called “integration test” includes a film which exposes the would-be immigrants to scenes of kissing homosexual men and topless women. The message is that “If you can’t tolerate gay lifestyle and public nudity, you can’t come.”

Citizens from EU member states and from Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Japan are exempt from the test. Fortunately this applies to the United States, too. Otherwise Americans – most of whom do not approve of the public display of depravity and nudity – would not be allowed to settle in the Netherlands.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Dutch Have to Show “Basic Concepts” to Westerners Too
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 05:44:57 AM »
If those are the new Euro values we must all abide I'll emigrate to US myself and leave Europe to muslims. ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm