Author Topic: How did the Israel Day Parade meeting go?  (Read 4774 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: How did the Israel Day Parade meeting go?
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2008, 12:55:25 PM »
I would like to attend a JTF event like this. I'm tempted to come to New York for a visit.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2008, 01:02:55 PM »
I should add that the meeting place should be in Manhattan because it is centrally located.
It can't be in Orange County, Ca.? 

Even Chaimfan might come.

I could come too!!!  We should make it in a Jewish area, more towards Hollywood.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 02:22:20 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2008, 03:36:54 PM »
I would like to attend a JTF event like this. I'm tempted to come to New York for a visit.
Likewise, I'm looking forward to meeting all the great members and of course 'The founding father' Chaim!

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 09:44:47 PM »
We need someone who has the time to be a dedicated fundraiser and someone else to be an agent for JTF to set up speaking engagements.   The Bob Grant radio show once had Chaim as a guest and Grant had him stay extra long.  When it was over, Grant told chaim that this was the most enjoyable show he had ever done.  Why not write to Grant at WABC Radio and get him to have Chaim on again?

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 10:33:07 PM »
We need someone who has the time to be a dedicated fundraiser and someone else to be an agent for JTF to set up speaking engagements.   The Bob Grant radio show once had Chaim as a guest and Grant had him stay extra long.  When it was over, Grant told chaim that this was the most enjoyable show he had ever done.  Why not write to Grant at WABC Radio and get him to have Chaim on again?
Maybe howard stern, do you consider him a self hating jew, who isnt to you JTFers!
DukeNukem

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 11:51:02 AM »

Excellent idea.