Author Topic: How To Help Spread The JTF Message On YouTube (Updated)  (Read 5562 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
How To Help Spread The JTF Message On YouTube (Updated)
« on: January 11, 2007, 08:50:17 PM »
The administrator of our Hebrew web site and forum, Oz77, has made nine videos on youtube promoting JTF in America and Israel. (In Israel, our movement is called HaYamin HaAmiti, which means "The Real Right".) In addition, SamanthaTheCat is now airing Take Back America broadcasts in 10 minute segments.

You can directly access Oz's page on youtube with all of his programs at www.youtube.com/jtftv - please place this page on your favorites so you can go to it daily.

You can directly access SamanthaTheCat's page on youtube with all of his programs at www.youtube.com/SamanthaTheCat - please place this page on your favorites so you can go to it daily.

youtube has TENS OF MILLIONS of viewers. This is our golden opportunity to reach a new and huge audience. Our mission now should be to promote the videos of Oz and SamanthaTheCat. And it's so easy to do!

First, register as a member of youtube. It only takes a couple of minutes.

To give Oz and SamanthaTheCat a better position on youtube, here is what each of us should do:

1. Click on each of their videos, one at a time. When the video starts playing, you can watch it or stop it.

2. Under the video, you will see "Video Rating" with five stars. Click on the fifth star to give the video a rating of "Awesome". The more ratings the video receives, the higher it will be placed when people search for it on youtube, which means more exposure for JTF.

3. Under the video, you will also see "Save to Favorites". Click on it to make the video one of your favorites. This will also boost our position on youtube.

4. To the right of the video, you will see a box and in the box it says, "Subscribe". Click on it to become a subcriber to Oz and to SamanthaTheCat. Again, this strengthens our position.

5. Under the video, you will see "Comments". Make a brief comment praising the video. You can even comment more than once if you wish. The more comments a video receives, the better its position on youtube.

6. Repeat this process for all of our videos, and for any new videos that Oz and Samantha may prepare.

All of this is easy to do and does not take a lot of time. If each of us acts like an "Army of One", we can help spread our message to many new people, G-d willing.

Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Jimmy Sullivan
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 05:12:23 PM by jsullivan »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: How To Help Spread The JTF Message
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 01:41:50 AM »
Hi Jimmy, hi Oz,

I've been listening to Chaim for quit some time now and would like to promote JTF, but when I tried to post a comment to "JTF's 911 Warning", the comment did not appear in the comments section. I tried several times and allthough each time a window appeared saying: "Thank you. Your comment has been posted.", it still can not be seen among the other comments.

I emailed Youtube and got a standard reply saying the following:

*** Why are my comments not posting?
Depending on a user's preference comments on their videos may require approval before being displayed.  If the user declines the comment, removes your comment, or does not actively approve comments to their video your comment may not appear.

I'm not overposting, I didn't use profanity and I cleared my cookies as well. You might know why it's not working?

Best regards,
Dave

The same thing happens to me. I have no idea why.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
You have to wait several minutes between posting and when your comment appears. Just exit the page and go back later.

Most of my messages never appear even if I return several days later.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 05:35:35 PM »
You have to wait several minutes between posting and when your comment appears. Just exit the page and go back later.

It seems that YouTube reviews the posts before the post them. I have tried to post some with the words visit JTF.org and they are never posted. If I mention JTF in a sentence such as JTF was right that gets posted. I just try to post different ways in the comment as generically as possible mentioning JTF and that gets on most of the time.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 01:22:32 PM »
 To OZ77 and anyone who can hear me:

I know that Oz77’s video clips of Muslims are typical statements that Muslims make all the time. And I’m sure that if we were to see the context of those clips-we’d find only more Jew and non-muslim hatred. 

However, many of those clips LOOK LIKE they were taken out of context. Particularly on the first clip-the  crowd seems to be laughing (I’m not sure why) which may lead people to believe that Oz is taking a video of a joke and taking it out of context. There is another clip where most of segment is the CNN reporter talking about Muslims cutting off girl’s hand and the Muslim just nods...people could perceive that as being taken out of context.

I think this is unfortunate, when there are SO MANY videos of Muslims calling for wold-takeover and the destruction of all non-Muslims that cannot be so easily taken out of context.
On youtube you can find many such speeches given by imans in their mosques.

Why not use those clips? Why use clips that are so vulnerable to criticism? Can you fix this?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 05:01:26 PM »
I know it may be quite a lot of effort but how about making an actual website, with all OZ77's videos, including images from Jtf-in some form of a slide show-......i know there is the JTF website but its a bit confusing, personally the content is good but the layout could be improved a bit e.g. More background.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: How To Help Spread The JTF Message On YouTube
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 09:34:30 PM »
Go to winkelly.com and they have a contest that involves uploading videos to their group. Help out by adding some.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 05:11:37 PM »

It seems that YouTube reviews the posts before the post them. I have tried to post some with the words visit JTF.org and they are never posted. If I mention JTF in a sentence such as JTF was right that gets posted. I just try to post different ways in the comment as generically as possible mentioning JTF and that gets on most of the time.

I've learned that if you try to post the address of a web site, youtube often censors the post automatically. But if you don't post the address of a web site, you can post up to three comments at a time. You do have to wait sometimes for your comment to appear. So the best thing to do is to comment frequently on all of our videos. Those comments will appear, and it does boost us.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: How To Help Spread The JTF Message On YouTube (Updated)
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 04:57:27 AM »
What about posting a link to youtube.com/jtftv ?

You mean in the Comments section? I think they regard that as spamming as well. Some people have been able to do it every now and then.

One thing all of us can do for sure is comment a lot every day on the videos of Samantha and Oz. You can do three comments and then you get a notice that you have already posted several comments and have to wait a while to post more. As long as you don't spam or advertise web addresses, you can post a lot of comments during the week and that boosts us.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 08:04:36 AM »
Don't forget my videos.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 12:59:28 AM »
I try putting links to these wonderful videos on other sites but people mostly ignore them.  I think people have such a low patience level these days that they will not even watch a video for 5 minutes unless their friends tell them it's another 'cool banzai kitten' thing or something equally stupid.  I often wonder if Western civilization is already braindead.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 12:23:51 PM »
Don't forget my videos.

Yes, takebackourtemple also has some excellent videos that should be promoted.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 09:01:28 PM »
Hi Jimmy, hi Oz,

I've been listening to Chaim for quit some time now and would like to promote JTF, but when I tried to post a comment to "JTF's 911 Warning", the comment did not appear in the comments section. I tried several times and allthough each time a window appeared saying: "Thank you. Your comment has been posted.", it still can not be seen among the other comments.

I emailed Youtube and got a standard reply saying the following:

*** Why are my comments not posting?
Depending on a user's preference comments on their videos may require approval before being displayed.  If the user declines the comment, removes your comment, or does not actively approve comments to their video your comment may not appear.

I'm not overposting, I didn't use profanity and I cleared my cookies as well. You might know why it's not working?

Best regards,
Dave
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one having this problem.  I will continue to try too.
It will be well worth my time.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 10:43:10 PM »
i know there is the JTF website but its a bit confusing, personally the content is good but the layout could be improved a bit e.g. More background.

True. The website really needs a makeover.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline beloved

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 05:38:16 PM »
Thanks for the information, Jimmy. I'm having fun watching Chaim's videos, clicking on the "awsome" stars, favorites, and adding comments and replies. Such an easy thing to do, to boost ratings and further the message of JTF.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 05:51:03 PM by beloved »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2007, 04:12:39 AM »
Try also using Myspace. Although, I wouldn't trust myspace that much, but it's worth a shot.