Author Topic: great idea for ASK JTF every weeks program  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
great idea for ASK JTF every weeks program
« on: May 23, 2008, 01:31:39 AM »
I thought of a great way to find your questions for ask JTF every weeks program much easier. If each person before putting up his question will put like #1 and the rest people will follow the order of #s, this way it will be much easier to find your question in a long 3 hour program or even any other question that interests you. Instead of listening to 3 hour of answers to a question that either does not interest you or you already know the answer. This will save some of your time... anyway in order for this to happen each member must see this topic so i want to request some of the moderators of this board to sticky post it so that everyone will number their question for the next time.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: great idea for ASK JTF every weeks program
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 02:33:48 AM »
I usually listen to the whole thing anyway, but I know there are some people who don't have time to.

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 02:57:58 AM »
Chaim takes the time to record it,so I take the time to listen even though I haven't yet asked a question.I find it easier to listen to it over a few days.It gives me time to reflect on what he has said without forgetting anything.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 03:40:07 AM »
no, you should really listen to the whole show...and exercise patience until your questino shows up..and if you dont' care to hear other answers, then fast forward or post last and post first.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 04:50:37 AM »
I listen to the whole show, it's just not worth listening to your own question, other great members on our JTF forum ask really good questions too.  O0

But I understand some people are really busy and don't have time to listen to the whole programs.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 04:18:32 PM »
no, you should really listen to the whole show...and exercise patience until your questino shows up..and if you dont' care to hear other answers, then fast forward or post last and post first.
You don't get it its not that i don't care, its just i want to hear answers on questions which either interest me or the ones i never heard an answer. Instead of listening to the answers you already know you can save time. This will make it easier to find the questions you want to hear answers to. I never said ignore all the questions besides your own