Author Topic: Plans For The Israel Day Parade  (Read 5594 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Plans For The Israel Day Parade
« on: May 23, 2008, 03:39:26 PM »
I suggest that if we are to have a jtf meeting at the Israeli Day Parade, we should start discussing the details now. We shouldnt wait till the day before to decide on the specifics. We should have everything finalized well before the parade. I think this thread is a good place to start.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Plans For The Israel Day Parade
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 03:43:45 PM »
Yeah, I agree. This is an excellent suggestion. Last year's meeting was way too vaguely planned. "Let's meet at the Israel Day Parade" is like saying "Let's meet at Disneyland" or "Let's meet in New York City".

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 03:51:10 PM »
C.F., I don't suppose you'll be coming to New York for a visit. 

We need to meet somewhere near the Park, so we can all walk there together.  Someone suggested 59th street by a statue.  That's not a bad idea.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 03:57:27 PM »
This sounds like a great idea O0

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 04:23:20 PM »
 >:( >:( >:(No offense, but me and my other two friends from Brooklyn made like 10 topics saying the same things. That we need to start working on preparation for the Parade: buying flags and etcetera. For some reason those topics were ignored  >:( >:( >:(

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 04:26:52 PM »
I think there needs to be a plan to make others at the parade, aware of how awful of a candidate Obama is. 

Most of the people who attend the parade support Israel.  However, many may know little about history as well as politics. 

Yesterday, someone in Florida asked Obama about his relationship with an anti-Israel professor at Columbia University.  At minimum, people are becoming at least skeptical of Obama.  So I believe that lots of people can be convinced that Obama is an awful candidate.  They just need to receive clear and coherent explanations. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 04:43:28 PM »
I am coming to the parade pretty much for the jtf meeting. If not for that I probably wouldn't make the trip. Of course I know how to get around manhattan but I am not familiar with any good meeting spots. I think we should listen to lisa cause she lives there and knows the places. I am fine with any place that everyone here chooses. We should just have the final plan in place a few days before. Also, I am sure we have trespassers who come by the foum so we might want to have the final decision sent to known members through pm's. We wouldnt want any surprises at our meeting.

Offline Lewisit

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 05:10:53 PM »
We wouldnt want any surprises at our meeting.

who could "surprise" you in NYC? left-wingers? mohammedans? schwarze? even the police?

as a german i really have no clue about the threats for Israel-supporters in the US...

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 05:13:08 PM »
We wouldnt want any surprises at our meeting.

who could "surprise" you in NYC? left-wingers? mohammedans? schwarze? even the police?

as a german i really have no clue about the threats for Israel-supporters in the US...

Unfortunately, there are.

And especially in New York, where anti-semitic attacks are on the rise.  :-[
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 05:27:09 PM »
there have previous threads..we need to combine them all..one person suggested meeting at north east side corner of 59th street and central park (almost across the street from the Plaza and FAO Schwartz).

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewisit

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 05:31:17 PM »
And especially in New York, where anti-semitic attacks are on the rise.

that's odd ... i spend nearly a month recently in NYC in an orthodox-neighborhood - and felt as save as seldom before anywhere...

everything bad that happened to me or my fellows in germany allways came from arabs/turks - and i hardly saw these in NYC (at last not in the typical streetgangs like everywhere around here)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 12:18:53 AM »

that's odd ... i spend nearly a month recently in NYC in an orthodox-neighborhood - and felt as save as seldom before anywhere...

everything bad that happened to me or my fellows in germany allways came from arabs/turks - and i hardly saw these in NYC (at last not in the typical streetgangs like everywhere around here)

Well thankfully you didnt travel to other areas of NYC where the towelheads and shvarzes are then. NYC is a snake pit with all the third worlders the beasts in the govt have let in.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2008, 12:21:48 AM »

Well thankfully you didnt travel to other areas of NYC where the towelheads and shvarzes are then. NYC is a snake pit with all the third worlders the beasts in the govt have let in.

Still, NYC is a miracle...a gem of the U.S.A. 

I would almost kill to be living in New York again.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2008, 12:31:18 AM »
Scriabin, I would honestly rater live in CA. I really am sick of it here.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2008, 12:36:45 AM »

I was born and raised in So. Cal.  Were you born and raised in NYC?

Everyone is sick of where they were born and raised.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2008, 12:53:52 AM »
Yes I was born and raised in Queens NY. I really hate NYC in general. I would rather live in CA for the weather alone.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2008, 02:26:21 AM »
I love New York. Other than Israel, that's the only place I would move to.

I would rather live in California. I know their are all sorts of third world species there too but I still would rather go there. I would rather move to Israel of course and I hope that happens sooner than later.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2008, 03:50:56 AM »

DWI you will be changing your mind if you stayed in cali for even a month...The people there are very fake that it will drive you up the wall.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2008, 05:55:56 AM »
I suspect you will be very disappointed. You'll find all of the schvartzes and Muzzies you do in NY here as well, plus about 3 or 4 wetbacks for every human being too.

On the other hand, our weather and scenery are very beautiful and almost make up for the above and our insane left-wing policies.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2008, 06:00:02 AM »
I suspect you will be very disappointed. You'll find all of the schvartzes and Muzzies you do in NY here as well, plus about 3 or 4 wetbacks for every human being too.

On the other hand, our weather and scenery are very beautiful and almost make up for the above and our insane left-wing policies.

Chaimfan, I know that all the third world drek is in CA too but the scenery and weather are nicer so I would rather be there. Chances are I am not leaving NYC anytime soon though unfortunately.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2008, 06:06:18 AM »
DWI you will be changing your mind if you stayed in cali for even a month...The people there are very fake that it will drive you up the wall.
This much is very true. Even the so-called evangelical Christians here are, by and large, either absolute snobs who refuse to talk to you altogether or who pretend to be your friend and then stab you in the back. However, this is a growing problem nationwide, not just here.

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
Re: Let's Make Definite Plans to Meet
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2008, 08:27:38 AM »
Hi All,

Before the board went down, we talked about meeting at Central Park near the statue of the big horse.  That would be Fifth Avenue, between 59th and 60th Street, the most southeastern part of the park.  The street makes a curve right there and is the southern border of Central Park, not to be confused with another statue in a traffic circle just to the south of it.  Here's a web site that gives a map of the area:  http://www.centralpark2000.com/maps/map_58e.htm.  Look for the area that says "WT Sherman."

We could hold up signs saying JTF just to make sure.  If we agree on the place, how about the time and what we do once we meet?  Last year I saw other groups calling themselves Kahanist setting up tables and selling books and CDs.  We could do the same, I suppose.  (In that case, we might want to position ourselves further up the parade route, after we meet each other.)  Does JTF have any literature to distribute?  If not, could we make some up, fast?  The parade starts at 11:00 AM and then the action shifts to the concert in the park, slated to start at 2:30.  So we could be there from 11:00 to 2:30 and then go to the concert.  Let me tell you, last year's concert was a blast!
Am Yisrael Chai!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2008, 11:11:37 AM »

Chaimfan, I know that all the third world drek is in CA too but the scenery and weather are nicer so I would rather be there. Chances are I am not leaving NYC anytime soon though unfortunately.

So.Cal. is for the birds (and the Beans).

The weather is better in New York (in my opinion).  Having sunshine everyday for thirty-plus years gets tiresome after a while.

The food is VASTLY better in New York, as are the Arts.  So, for a classical musician like myself, NYC is the place to be.  The subway is great.  You can close your eyes and relax until you reach your desstination. 

DWI, You'll get sick of having to drive everyplace.  Everywhere you go there are slow, stupid, lazy Mexican drivers in your way. 

What's more, the non-Mexican Californians are mostly shallow and phony.

New York City is the place for me.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2008, 11:23:23 AM »
I'd sure like to visit CA some day... hopefully soon before it becomes annexed by Mexico!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2008, 11:55:36 AM »

So.Cal. is for the birds (and the Beans).

The weather is better in New York (in my opinion).  Having sunshine everyday for thirty-plus years gets tiresome after a while.

The food is VASTLY better in New York, as are the Arts.  So, for a classical musician like myself, NYC is the place to be.  The subway is great.  You can close your eyes and relax until you reach your desstination. 

DWI, You'll get sick of having to drive everyplace.  Everywhere you go there are slow, stupid, lazy Mexican drivers in your way. 

What's more, the non-Mexican Californians are mostly shallow and phony.

New York City is the place for me.

I have lived here in New York all my life and I have to say about the only thing that would cause me to leave is the long winters which as of late haven't been all that bad. With New Yorker's you get a no nonsense approach to life. We don't have time to get lost in the minutia that people from the west coast find so much a part of everyday life. We have good food interesting places to see and what is turning out to be one of the lowest crime rates of large cities. About the only thing that is distressing me right now is that wave of illegals that are swamping the suburbs of the city. If this is allowed to continue I can see it causing big problems on many levels down the road. I no longer live in the City but still work there. Some days I swear I never want to see the city line again in life but in all actuality it really is the center of the world when it comes to anything important. As someone once said if your not in New York your nowhere. I agree ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years