Author Topic: Dan Halutz: piece of drek  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
Dan Halutz: piece of drek
« on: May 25, 2008, 04:58:04 AM »
Even worse than an Erev Rav is a STUPID Erev Rav!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/126277
“It’s good to look for every opportunity to reach an agreement with every enemy" (Dan Halutz)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Dan Halutz: piece of drek
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 05:05:59 AM »
He really should be stoned for saying such a thing. But I know that God will punish him for uttering such words
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 05:15:33 AM »
He really should be stoned for saying such a thing. But I know that G-d will punish him for uttering such words
Then you'd have to stone pretty much all non-Kahanist Israelis. (Then again, the problem might just be that Halutz is stoned. ) I am starting to think that if Kahanism comes to power in Israel, the most pressing item on our agenda (besides taking care of the Islamonazi threat to Israel's existence) should be to establish a national network of insane asylums for mentally-ill Jews.  ::)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 05:22:11 AM »
what a pig
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 05:33:45 AM »
He really should be stoned for saying such a thing. But I know that G-d will punish him for uttering such words
Then you'd have to stone pretty much all non-Kahanist Israelis. (Then again, the problem might just be that Halutz is stoned. ) I am starting to think that if Kahanism comes to power in Israel, the most pressing item on our agenda (besides taking care of the Islamonazi threat to Israel's existence) should be to establish a national network of insane asylums for mentally-ill Jews.  ::)

I agree with you. Lets not forget that the kikes who vote for these beasts after all the appeasement of the past 50 years are insane.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 07:41:52 AM »
If this clown lived in Japan he would commit Harai kari after his performance in Lebanon
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03