Author Topic: Michelle Obama Heart Condition?  (Read 4545 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Michelle Obama Heart Condition?
« on: May 25, 2008, 08:31:49 PM »
Ape_has_killed_ape just published a picture of Michelle Obama and her freakishly long arms:

Jokes about monkeys aside, disproportionately long arms is a symptom of Marfan Syndrome:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Michelle Obama Heart Condition?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 08:44:15 PM »
those long arms come in handy from one tree branch to the other
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 09:04:25 PM »
Ape_has_killed_ape just published a picture of Michelle Obama and her freakishly long arms:

Jokes about monkeys aside, disproportionately long arms is a symptom of Marfan Syndrome:

Michelle would make a better male then a female. She even looks more manly then Obama himself. As far as the long arms go many blacks have this trait and the way they walk reminds me of their ancestors. This is clearly some sub spices and no place is the example clearer to be seen that a picture of Obama and his she male wife.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 09:08:06 PM »
those long arms come in handy from one tree branch to the other
I think they call that the jungle highway :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 09:08:37 PM »

TYPICAL people- COMMON ORDINARY run of the mill slugs running for PRES of USA and FREE world, HAS THIS NATION GONE INSANE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 09:57:03 PM »
Long arms are a black trait, that's one reason they're generally better at basketball.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 09:58:38 PM »
With them long arms, she probably drags her knuckles on the ground when she walks
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 10:21:42 PM »
I was just looking at the picture in this thread again and the thing that disturbs me the most is the clueless white faces that are surrounding the Obama's. Don't they know that this monkey and his wife would exterminate every one of them if he had the ability to do so? Its just sickening to see this day after day in the news and the papers. America's population has really had a major decline in intelligence to be taken in by a dog and pony show like the one the Obama's have put on.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 10:27:16 PM »
I was just looking at the picture in this thread again and the thing that disturbs me the most is the clueless white faces that are surrounding the Obama's. Don't they know that this monkey and his wife would exterminate every one of them if he had the ability to do so? Its just sickening to see this day after day in the news and the papers. America's population has really had a major decline in intelligence to be taken in by a dog and pony show like the one the Obama's have put on.

They shouldn't complain, they want "change".  I'm bothered by that aspect of the image too.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 01:47:36 AM »
i ask you guys, what if a righteous person had long arms?  Now who's face would have egg on it for all of your comments about monkeys and blacks...what if there was a righteous black person who looked like a monkey?

I'm not saying that it's not nice to make fun of people...All i'm saying is, are you accomplishing anything by talking about Michelle Obama's lavishly freakishly long arms? 

Best to judge her behavior....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 03:41:26 AM »
Can you imagine I heard people say she is attractive. She looks like a decapitated chimp.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 05:41:39 AM »
i ask you guys, what if a righteous person had long arms?  Now who's face would have egg on it for all of your comments about monkeys and blacks...what if there was a righteous black person who looked like a monkey?

I'm not saying that it's not nice to make fun of people...All i'm saying is, are you accomplishing anything by talking about Michelle Obama's lavishly freakishly long arms? 

A righteous person would not be made fun of however this animal has it coming. Her nasty mouth and disposition to a country that has given her every advantage really makes the sight of her intolerable. The prospect of having to see this long armed beast for at least the next four years as first lady makes me sick.  I have yet to see the white person that reminded me of an ape or monkey no matter what sort of arms or legs they had. Sadly I can't say the same for some black folks. And when their behavior matches their likeness well what can I say. You know the old expression monkey see monkey do and Michelle has been hanging around some evil monkey's as we have seen with her beloved Pastor Wright. ;) Good black folks don't engender this sort of rebuke no matter what they look like. As for her being sick I very seriously doubt that this woman has any sort of disorder at all and is as healthy as an ox. This is a black trait plain and simple.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 05:54:03 AM »
I hope she drops dead. She is the ugliest piece of garbage I have ever seen in a woman
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2008, 07:41:48 AM »

A righteous person would not be made fun of however this animal has it coming. Her nasty mouth and disposition to a country that has given her every advantage really makes the sight of her intolerable. The prospect of having to see this long armed beast for at least the next four years as first lady makes me sick.  I have yet to see the white person that reminded me of an ape or monkey no matter what sort of arms or legs they had. Sadly I can't say the same for some black folks. And when their behavior matches their likeness well what can I say. You know the old expression monkey see monkey do and Michelle has been hanging around some evil monkey's as we have seen with her beloved Pastor Wright. ;) Good black folks don't engender this sort of rebuke no matter what they look like. As for her being sick I very seriously doubt that this woman has any sort of disorder at all and is as healthy as an ox. This is a black trait plain and simple.

But i like monkeys!!  :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2008, 07:59:48 AM »

I've seen white people with long arms too. There aren't many traits that are unique to just one race.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 08:12:05 AM »

But i like monkeys!!  :laugh:
You have what is called monkey love, please don't go to the zoo or circus or the monkeys better look out.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 08:46:31 AM »
JB that comic is really funny. :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 09:39:50 AM »
They are unusualy long even for a basketball player,did she play for Rutgers :o ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 10:23:13 AM »
Awesome comic strip JB!  O0

As far a Marfan's is concern... I doubt it!
  Some people who resemble simian primates tend to have these features without the coarctation of the aorta or any other cardiac anomalies, sorry Scriabin.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2008, 11:08:35 AM »
Awesome comic strip JB!  O0

As far a Marfan's is concern... I doubt it!
  Some people who resemble simian primates tend to have these features without the coarctation of the aorta or any other cardiac anomalies, sorry Scriabin.

Are you an M.D.?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2008, 11:12:10 AM »
No,I just play one on TV... ;D!
       but I did learn a thing or two in medical school.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2008, 11:18:53 AM »
No,I just play one on TV... ;D!
       but I did learn a thing or two in medical school.

So you're studying to become an M.D.?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2008, 11:25:11 AM »
No. I graduated a few years ago, then started my residency program in dermatology and came to the US to take my Medical Licensing Board Exams, which I passed, Thank G-d!
 I'm looking to start working in a residency program here in NYC...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2008, 01:37:38 PM »
Lets cut the chase for a moment she went to Harvard on her Affirmative action as Bongo went to Yale on the same reason.

AND ANYONE that says quote:  for the first time in my adult life I am proud to be an American is UNQUALIFIED TO EVEN BE A THOUGHT AS THE FIRST LADY what a disgusting remark. They belong in Zulu land where they can be happy as much as they want and I know I will be happy