Author Topic: German doctor 'who sent 900 children to Nazi camp' honoured  (Read 864 times)

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Now that is disgusting:

Dr. Hans-Joachim Sewering is accused of participating in the transfer of 900 German Catholic children from Schönbrunn Sanitarium to Eglfing-Haar “Healing Center”, where they died.

Four nuns made this allegation in January 1993. They were eyewitnesses to these crimes and broke their vow of silence 50 years after the fact at the suggestion of the Archbishop of Munich.

Despite these facts the German State of Bavaria is harboring and protecting Dr. Hans-Joachim Sewering for 50 years. Dr. Sewering to this day still practices medicine in Dachau and has never been prosecuted for the alledged crimes he committed. Now the Nazi doctor is being honored by Bavaria for service to the community.

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2008/05/nazi-murderer-honored-in-bavaria.html

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: German doctor 'who sent 900 children to Nazi camp' honoured
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 06:02:40 PM »
I wouldn't like to be that guy on Judgement day. He ought to become disabled and then subjected to the kinds of things he subjected the kids to and then executed.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 11:08:41 PM »
Surprised he's still alive, Israel assassinated a bunch of Nazi's I bet....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 06:46:39 AM »
I heard about this evil individual
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03