Author Topic: OBAMA LIE: 'MY UNCLE HELPED LIBERATE AUSCHWITZ'  (Read 4593 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
OBAMA LIE: 'MY UNCLE HELPED LIBERATE AUSCHWITZ'
« on: May 27, 2008, 01:21:22 PM »

Obama also spoke about his uncle, who was part of the American brigade that helped to liberate Auschwitz. He said the family legend is that, upon returning from war, his uncle spent six months in an attic. “Now obviously, something had really affected him deeply, but at that time there just weren’t the kinds of facilities to help somebody work through that kind of pain,” Obama said. “That’s why this idea of making sure that every single veteran, when they are discharged, are screened for post-traumatic stress disorder and given the mental health services that they need – that’s why it’s so important.”

Auschwitz of course is in Poland. It was liberated by the Red Army on Jan 27 1945. Poland, on most maps is usually placed to the east of Germany, although we may need to investigate the geography textbooks the Messiah used as a child…

The Allies were wrapping up the battle of the bulge in late January of 1945 — the Rhine crossings were still well into the future when Auschwitz was liberated.
Either Obama’s uncle served in the Red Army, or he’s spinning Clintonesque lies about Auschwitz to sell his government programs. Hey, it’s for a good cause…but it’s not enough for him. It has to be personal. It has to be all about him.

It’s like Bill Clinton whining about those Arkansas church burnings he witnessed as a child–church burnings which never actually happened.

I think the Obamessiah just out Tuzla’d Hillary. The man is…nefarious.

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/05/27/whoa-now-thats-a-gaffe/

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/05/26/politics/fromtheroad/entry4127479.shtml
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 01:26:18 PM by Cyberella »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: OBAMA LIE: 'MY UNCLE HELPED LIBERATE AUSCHWITZ'
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 01:26:44 PM »
Thats too good according to my family Legend i'm a direct descendent of Lancelot :::D :::D obama just continues to lie
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 01:37:53 PM »
Obama "I invented the suicide bomb"
DukeNukem

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »
Dictionary Definition of FIB: Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama, the TYPICAL muZlim.   >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 02:46:40 PM »
Either Osama is a communist or he is a liar!  Nuff said!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 02:48:09 PM »
Obama "I invented the suicide bomb"

This doen't shock me
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 03:14:22 PM »
Unthinkable... weep or enjoy...  :::D :::D :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »
Of course he'll get a pass on this. If McCain had said this, he would be laughed out of the campaigns.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 03:37:23 PM »
This is disgusting.  BTW... according to CNN... Obama is polling terribly with Religious Jews... so this was part of his strategy.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 03:38:02 PM »
Didn't he call Jeremiah Wrong his "Uncle"?  HMMMMMMM?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 03:51:19 PM »
Obama wants to be free from guilt from association...am I right?

Well...Obama is nobody special if his "uncle" allegedely freed Jews from Auchwitz...

Heck nobody in my family freed anyone...does that make me a bad person now?

He's a JOKE!!! and I wonder how smart McCain is to rip him to shreads with these inconsistencies.

Gosh I thought I hated Hillary and company..but Obama tops it as the most evil politician i have ever known.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 03:54:45 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 08:51:21 PM »

Well...Obama is nobody special if his "uncle" allegedely freed Jews from Auchwitz...

He's a JOKE!!! and I wonder how smart McCain is to rip him to shreads with these inconsistencies.

Gosh I thought I hated Hillary and company..but Obama tops it as the most evil politician i have ever known.

Dr Dan-
  Next thing he will say, is that his grandfather was Gandhi, to make him get an easier pass, when he reveals to these lefties that he is a muZlim. THIS IS ATROCIOUS. ABOMINABLE. SHOCKING, and downright DISGRACEFUL. Shame on this complete DISASTER of a 'human'.          But, really? What can one EXPECT from a muZlim LIAR??????????
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2008, 08:59:55 PM »
Hate to be annoying but can I have a link to the source of this?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 09:03:42 PM »

Dr Dan-
  Next thing he will say, is that his grandfather was Gandhi, to make him get an easier pass, when he reveals to these lefties that he is a muZlim. THIS IS ATROCIOUS. ABOMINABLE. SHOCKING, and downright DISGRACEFUL. Shame on this complete DISASTER of a 'human'.          But, really? What can one EXPECT from a muZlim LIAR??????????

Well said, Paulette, he's too much of a muSSlim Nazi liar, and I could see him saying his grandfather was Gandhi  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 09:10:51 PM »
Obama is an idiot!  :D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 09:19:03 PM »
There are pages of web sites that clearly state the the Russians were the ones that were the first to reach Auschwitz. If this dumb ape had to concoct a story like this he should have at least had one of his flunkies check into some of the basic facts. Here at JTF we know know what we are dealing with when it comes to Obama now we have to get the rest of the country to see the picture as well.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 05:40:36 AM »
Obama supporters say that he meant "Buchenwald" instead of "Auschwitz"

So either Obama is a liar or he doesn't care much about his uncle liberating a KZ.
I could believe that Obama would be ashamed, if his uncle really had liberated as KZ. That would explain why he didn't mention it once in his year long campaigning.

But I believe, he is just lying again.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 08:14:47 AM »
Obama-All Those Emaciated Jews Look Alike Anyway

Hey he was close, it wasn't an Uncle it was a great Uncle, it wasn't a extermination camp it was a work camp (just as horrific in its own way, they literally worked you to death), and it wasn't Auschwitz it was Ohrdruf. Hey but other than that he got all of the facts right.

Although if Obama did get his facts right, he would have realized that there was a great story behind the Liberation of Ohrdruf. It was at Ordruff, that Eisenhower ordered his chief generals to come visit to see the horrors of Nazi Germany (see Visions Of Horror-Eisenhower, Bradley and Patton at Ohrdruf Concentration Camp). If Obama WAS paying attention his Great Uncle would have told him that he saw Eisenhower, Bradley and Patton that day.

But Obama wasn't paying attention, either that or he was making another one of his ridiculously clumsy attempts to bond with the Jewish vote. Or maybe he just thinks all of those emaciated Jews look alike.

Either way it raises the question "If he can't even remember the details of his own family, How the Hell is he going to remember details about the economy, or foreign Policy?" This man should never, ever be president of the United States.

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2008/05/obama-all-those-emaciated-jews-look.html

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008, 11:28:01 AM »
He must have never felt any pride about his uncle being involved in liberation of Buchenwald, otherwise his inadvertent error could never have replaced it either with Auschwitz or with Sobibor.

Please wait, there is another psychological clue: Buchenwald camp was occupied by Soviet authorities from 1945 to 1950. ::)

With Regards... :)

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008, 01:19:49 PM »
Uncle's Buchenwald could have been in some ocean.

Please check all by yourself:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2022466/posts

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 01:27:08 PM »
There are pages of web sites that clearly state the the Russians were the ones that were the first to reach Auschwitz. If this dumb ape had to concoct a story like this he should have at least had one of his flunkies check into some of the basic facts. Here at JTF we know know what we are dealing with when it comes to Obama now we have to get the rest of the country to see the picture as well.

Oh but didn't you know? Obama is half communi...i mean half Russian...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2008, 02:01:01 PM »
It turns out Obama did have an uncle who served in the military (It is curious that Obama manages to pull relatives — from his mother's side, the white side — out from under the bus, when he needs them, usually to on issues related to war, military service, patriotism)
but it was a great uncle.
Obama is still a liar. The uncle unlisted in the NAVY.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 02:46:25 PM »
Obama is an idiot!  :D

Obama is more then an idiot He is retarded he says what ever pops into his head because he thinks it will make him look good

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 05:24:47 PM »
The sob was trying for Jewish votes with this lie. I hope they all wake up and see him for the fraud he is, for the sake of this country and Israel.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 07:19:10 PM »
60 YEARS AGO BLACK PEOPLE DID NOT ATTENDED THE ARMY. HIS MOTHER DIDN'T HAD ANY BROTHER.
So, he didnt had an uncle that was fighting back then.
Hussein OBAMA - Liar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER AGAIN !!!