Author Topic: Chaim, I'd like to meet you  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
Chaim, I'd like to meet you
« on: May 27, 2008, 03:15:19 PM »
Chaim,

I am in Queens right now visiting my grandparents and I'd like to get together with you for lunch or something. Please send me a PM (private message) and we can arrange something.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Chaim, I'd like to meet you
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 03:17:18 PM »
Chaim,

I'd like to get together with you for lunch.

There's a long list of people who would like that as well.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 04:13:08 PM »
 :::D

I woudl also like to meet Michael J. Fox. Hey Mr. Fox! If you get this call me, let's do lunch!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 04:52:13 PM »
Be nice folks.
Maybe Chaim can't do it, but who knows...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 04:58:22 PM »
Yes muslim how origional an idea!
DukeNukem

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 05:58:56 PM »
Trace, why do you believe Chaim would come meet someone he doesnt know. Are you serious? Only Hamas would do something in the open like this. Even Fatah would do takkiya and try to be sneaky. I am not saying you have bad intentions but have you known Chaim for long enough for him to meet you?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 11:26:56 PM »
Um, my uncle Rabbi David Kent has known Chaim for many years and the two of them used to be active in (I think) JDL. He told me he'd contact Chaim but he lost his phone number. Also, I am literally staying at a house on the same street that he (Chaim) lives on right at this moment. My grandparents know him and they say they see him all the time walking to and from his house.

Chaim is an extraordinary man but we're not talking about Howard Hughes here. It's not like he's some inaccessible guy or a millionaire celebrity.

I can't believe some of the replies here that act like I'm trying to get a meeting with the President. (I'd rather meet with Chaim than the President any day of the week.)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 11:32:51 PM »
Um, my uncle Rabbi David Kent has known Chaim for many years and the two of them used to be active in (I think) JDL. He told me he'd contact Chaim but he lost his phone number. Also, I am literally staying at a house on the same street that he (Chaim) lives on right at this moment. My grandparents know him and they say they see him all the time walking to and from his house.

Chaim is an extraordinary man but we're not talking about Howard Hughes here. It's not like he's some inaccessible guy or a millionaire celebrity.

I can't believe some of the replies here that act like I'm trying to get a meeting with the President. (I'd rather meet with Chaim than the President any day of the week.)

Trace, the reason some responded in a serious way is because of the nature of the movt. Chaim has many enemies because of the way he uncompromisingly fights for his fellow jews and all righteous people in general. Chaim was in prison for six years solely because he saved a million russian jews. We were just concerned for his safety. Why dont you send Chaim a private message and see if he will meet you. If you are on his block than maybe he will indeed want to meet you. You never know.
I am urinating on a Koran.