Author Topic: The Nazi death camp that Barack Obama's great-uncle actually helped liberate  (Read 834 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/05/the-nazi-death.html

Barack Obama, at a Memorial Day event in Las Cruces, N.M., credited his great-uncle, Charlie Payne, as being among the U.S. troops who liberated the Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz.

The trouble with that bit of history is -- as the Republican National Committee pointed out today -- is that the Soviet Red Army was the military force that liberated the World War II death camp.

The RNC seized the opportunity to fire off a news release, saying that “unless his uncle was serving in the Red Army, there’s no way Obama’s statement yesterday can be true. Obama’s frequent exaggerations and outright distortions raise questions about his judgment and his readiness to lead as commander in chief.”

The Obama campaign soon acknowledged that the Democratic candidate made a mistake. It explained that Obama’s great-uncle was in the 89th Infantry Division that helped liberate another notorious death camp, Buchenwald. Obama, the campaign said, “is proud of the service of his grandfather and uncles in World War II -- especially the fact that his great-uncle was part of liberating of one of the concentration camps at Buchenwald.”

All of which raises the question: What's worse, Obama's apparent gaffe or the RNC pouncing on a Holocaust-related historical mistake for political advantage?
-- Stuart Silverstein

Looks like no matter what gaffe happens the mainstream drive-by media will clean up after Obama.

And yes I put the name of the reporter in bold so we can see who the enemy is, self-hating Jews are the greatest threat to Israel and America.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
You mean to tell me that there were [censored] in the Soviet Army?

>:(                                           

Offline Raede

• New JTFer
I did a little research:

In his campaign's apology, they mentioned the name of his great uncle.  Charlie Payne.

So I checked out his family tree information online to find a Charles W. Payne from Kansas, who would have been around 18 at the time America entered WWII.  So far, so good.  But then I checked out the Kansas military records for a Charles W. Payne.  There are two of them who fought in WWII.

But both of them were in the navy.  The 89th infantry of the ARMY liberated Buchenwald.

So...flat out liar?  Looks like it.

My blog post on this
AntiObama.net
Barack Obama - A Bad Idea for President

עם ישראל חי, עכשיו ותמיד

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Barama is either moron, lier or comie agent. ::) I'm afraid he's all that and more. :(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm