Author Topic: joseph khattab workout lol lol Joey cohen  (Read 2408 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
joseph khattab workout lol lol Joey cohen
« on: May 28, 2008, 08:29:54 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: joseph khattab workout lol lol Joey cohen
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 09:45:11 AM »
Joey is trying to build himself up so he can get those "yahudim." Its funny how he hates the Yahudim and the infidels but he comes and moves back to the US. I guess the goats and cammels in his muzzy countries aren't as good as a cadillac in the infidels country.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 09:53:34 AM »
Joey is trying to build himself up so he can get those "yahudim." Its funny how he hates the Yahudim and the infidels but he comes and moves back to the US. I guess the goats and cammels in his muzzy countries aren't as good as a cadillac in the infidels country.
By the looks of his exercise program he looks hopeless ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 10:10:54 AM »
Mord, I guess Luna Al khattab told joey that he is not attractive enough for her anymore. I guess joey likes to impress the chaddor wearing whores.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 10:12:45 AM »
Mord, I guess Luna Al khattab told joey that he is not attractive enough for her anymore. I guess joey likes to impress the chaddor wearing whores.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 10:14:44 AM »
Mord, did you ever see a picture of Luna? Joey khattab had a picture on his website of her before.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 10:17:20 AM »
Mord, did you ever see a picture of Luna? Joey khattab had a picture on his website of her before.
she in the vid that fat women with glasses

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 10:21:23 AM »
Yes, that was her. I have to say that rarely have I ever seen a human being that ugly. I have to say that she looks even more disgusting that some fat shvartza beasts and that really is saying alot cause you know I dont like shvartzas. I was eating something the first time i saw a pic of her on the computer and i literally almost barfed.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 10:23:09 AM »
Yes, that was her. I have to say that rarely have I ever seen a human being that ugly. I have to say that she looks even more disgusting that some fat shvartza beasts and that really is saying alot cause you know I dont like shvartzas. I was eating something the first time i saw a pic of her on the computer and i literally almost barfed.
I heard she really did'nt want to become a moslem pig but joey forced her

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 10:32:00 AM »

Well she could of left him, they were still living in Israel and she could fo escaped unharmed. Instead, she converted immediately and made numerous presentations in the past with yossi saying that the yahud should be slaughtered.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 04:28:39 PM »

Well she could of left him, they were still living in Israel and she could fo escaped unharmed. Instead, she converted immediately and made numerous presentations in the past with yossi saying that the yahud should be slaughtered.

I think this may be why they moved back to the USA, he was afraid that Jewish anti-missionary organizations would reach his wife and she would leave him. We have too many cases in Israel of stupid clueless Israeli women who are seduced by an Arab scum into marriage only to find themselves a constrained housemaid in some Arab settlement. So there are Organizations that try to reach these women spirit them away from bondage. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 04:33:54 PM »
DID JOEY GO TO SATMAR YESHIVA BEFORE MOVING TO ISRAEL

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 04:38:11 PM »
was that the fat cow who was on the Oprah show who was saying what Oprah was telling her to say and paid??? that they sacrificed babies???

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 05:42:49 PM »
was that the fat cow who was on the Oprah show who was saying what Oprah was telling her to say and paid??? that they sacrificed babies???

No.    That fat cow looked like the person in that scene from total recall where Arnold is removing the mask.
http://datacore.sciflicks.com/total_recall/images/total_recall_large_03.jpg

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2008, 11:01:31 PM »
"pwning Islamotards since 1994"  LOL what is this site??? hahahhaha

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 02:06:43 AM »
well i know 100% he will be at the parade so idk may be we should make a special sign for him