Author Topic: cahanewasright why didn't you tell me it was...  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
cahanewasright why didn't you tell me it was...
« on: May 28, 2008, 08:46:00 AM »
...offensive to display G-D's name in Hebrew when I showed you the Kahanist flag the other day? You thought it was cool and said nothing else. Now I'm embarrassed. I got off on a bad start here cus you never told me; do you even know your religion well enough?

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: cahanewasright why didn't you tell me it was...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 08:57:32 AM »
...offensive to display G-D's name in Hebrew when I showed you the Kahanist flag the other day? You thought it was cool and said nothing else. Now I'm embarrassed. I got off on a bad start here cus you never told me; do you even know your religion well enough?

Kacen, we are here to fight Islam not each other :(
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 09:00:33 AM »
I am aware but seriously that whole fiasco was rather embarrassing for me he could have said something.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 09:02:10 AM »
I am aware but seriously that whole fiasco was rather embarrassing for me he could have said something.
Let's forget that fiasco lol.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 09:36:20 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks you jumping on the bandwagon of supporting Jews only because you hate Muslims is insulting slightly? It's like how those Neo-Cons in the U.S. government only support Israel because of their stupid protestant Bible prophecy that Israel has to exist for Jesus to return; their ulterior motive is to convert Jews and I think it's disgusting.

Offline Kacen

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 09:37:02 AM »
Also someone please tell me the size limit for avatars it resizes so I'm confused.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 10:57:12 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks you jumping on the bandwagon of supporting Jews only because you hate Muslims is insulting slightly?

the only people insulted, are muslims

It's like how those Neo-Cons in the U.S. government only support Israel because of their stupid protestant Bible prophecy that Israel has to exist for Jesus to return; their ulterior motive is to convert Jews and I think it's disgusting.

leftist jews are more bothered by that..

religious jews are fine with christians believing whatever they want, they can even believe jews are going to hell. Religious jews would say - you believe that, fine. Doesn't affect me.   Christians can believe that jesus will come and all jews will become christian. Fine, doesn't affect me. I don't believe it.

If however, they try to convert jews - even irreligious weak ones, then that does affect religious jews. Because religious jews believe that we are blessed and punished like people in the same boat(and some idiot digs a hole).

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 11:18:30 PM »
lol, Yacov, you have to understand with all the conspiracy theories out there it can get pretty confusing.  This guy just seems to be a little confused.  I think you explained it pretty well though.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 11:19:30 PM »
btw, I am NOT "cahanewasright" from youtube.  I don't know who he is on the forum.