Author Topic: The relentless zootuber ObaidKarki Prays on ignorant Jews  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The relentless zootuber ObaidKarki Prays on ignorant Jews
« on: May 28, 2008, 05:47:31 PM »

He tries to explain that Islam is diverse and tolerant to a supposed Israeli questioner...

here is my reply:

WWW.JTF.ORG

Obaid- The Majority of the 911 bombers were Wahabies, as do the one who sent them- Usama bin-Laden.

Moreover, the Suadies finance Madrassas and Mosk world wide, and their product is the Taliban in Afganistan and Pakistan, the Somalian Islamic regime as well as the london bombers.

MY BROTHER JEWS, DON'T listen to his deceitful words, Islam cpmmands Obaidi to lie and deceive the non-muslims it is called TAQIA.

Join WWW.JTF.ORG , resist Islamic Takeover.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: The relentless zootuber ObaidKarki Prays on ignorant Jews
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 06:09:40 PM »
Who is this sand [censored]?
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 06:13:40 PM »
I can't find your comment. Is it written in Arabic or did you post it over one month ago?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 06:26:42 PM »
I can't find your comment. Is it written in Arabic or did you post it over one month ago?

Seems like it didn't get posted or may be the responses are monitored. I tried again.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 06:46:54 PM »

Seems like it didn't get posted or may be the responses are monitored. I tried again.

He most likely has to approve what comments are posted on his videos

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 06:59:50 PM »
This guy plays down Wahabism. In fact it is a new "path" in Islam. Wahabism rejects all the four ways. They want to establish an ancestral Islam. That makes them more dangerous than all other Muzzie groups. Wahabism is the reformation (in the sense of the Christian term) of Islam. In my oppinion they are more dangerous and violent  even than the terrorist gouvernment of Iran, because they preach straight Islam.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 08:50:41 PM »
Takkiya takkiya takkiya!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 11:16:38 PM »
Silly Obaid.  Such a clown.

Deep down he seems not to be a hateful creature, but he has been misled and indoctrinated into Islam.  And I find his taqiya tactics reprehensible so that he loses any credibility I might have assigned him as being a "nice guy."  He isn't.  He is trying to put a "tolerant" face on Sunni Wahhabi Islam.  A face which simply isn't true.

He also plays the game with the Israeli and Jewish commenters saying how much he loves Jews and tries to hint that Jews should accept his prophet.  Disgusting.  Deep down though, he's just a clown.  A dangerous clown, but a clown.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 12:45:32 PM »
I got to view his video through IslamIsCancer's last zootue message

The first six 'related videos' are his and this was the first of which.