Author Topic: White boy abused by black teacher  (Read 2118 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: White boy abused by black teacher
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 09:12:15 PM »
http://www.breitbart.tv/html/103693.html

That filthy ape should not be allowed near children. If the child was disruptive she should have handled it a different way. To do what she did was abusive not only to that child but the whole class. I say she should be tossed out. Let her go pick cotton, oranges or they may need her on some of the cattle ranches they have in Florida to pick up some cow pies.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 09:32:27 PM »
She should be arrested for this atrocity!  I liked how the mother compared her to al-Qaida, that was a stroke of genius! O0
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 09:35:58 PM »
She should be arrested for this atrocity!  I liked how the mother compared her to al-Qaida, that was a stroke of genius! O0
Yes but did you see the dummy news man when he said lets not go there. >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 09:44:28 PM »
I had a black teacher who treated me and some other kids in her class like that. It was really awful. She would pick on me because she was jealous of my blue eyes and she didn't like how I knew all the answers to the questions.

One time she pulled me in front of the class and asked them if she should cut off my hand and they said yes. I thought she was going to do it because she was violent. Thankfully she wasn't stupid enough to actually follow through.

That's why this story bothered me, to know that kids are being treated that way even today. This is one reason I believe in separatism.

Another point I want to bring up is that the kid in the video is probably very intelligent. One symptom of Asperger's is heightened intelligence. It was said Einstein probably had Asperger's.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 09:53:19 PM »
http://www.breitbart.tv/html/103693.html

That filthy ape should not be allowed near children. If the child was disruptive she should have handled it a different way. To do what she did was abusive not only to that child but the whole class. I say she should be tossed out. Let her go pick cotton, oranges or they may need her on some of the cattle ranches they have in Florida to pick up some cow pies.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 10:00:22 PM »
I had a black teacher who treated me and some other kids in her class like that. It was really awful. She would pick on me because she was jealous of my blue eyes and she didn't like how I knew all the answers to the questions.

One time she pulled me in front of the class and asked them if she should cut off my hand and they said yes. I thought she was going to do it because she was violent. Thankfully she wasn't stupid enough to actually follow through.

That's why this story bothered me, to know that kids are being treated that way even today. This is one reason I believe in separatism.

Another point I want to bring up is that the kid in the video is probably very intelligent. One symptom of Asperger's is heightened intelligence. It was said Einstein probably had Asperger's.
Thankfully I didn't have to deal with simian teachers back when I went to school. Their day hadn't come yet 8) I really felt bad for that little guy having to be subjected to that sort of thing. I was reading some of the sites about him and some of them say he doesn't want to go to school any more. I just can help believing that that nasty ape did that to that kid for the sole reason of him being white. If it was a little niglet they could have torn the class room down and most likely not a thing would have been said.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 10:03:51 PM »

Thankfully I didn't have to deal with simian teachers back when I went to school. Their day hadn't come yet 8) I really felt bad for that little guy having to be subjected to that sort of thing. I was reading some of the sites about him and some of them say he doesn't want to go to school any more. I just can help believing that that nasty ape did that to that kid for the sole reason of him being white. If it was a little niglet they could have torn the class room down and most likely not a thing would have been said.

But if it was a white teacher did  that to a black student the teacher would have no job and they would be sued by the blacks family with Al Sharpton with them

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 10:07:53 PM »
If a black student's family found out about that, then there'd be a 5 alarm chimpout with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and there might even be riots.

There'd be articles about "institutional racism", and comparisons to lynchings, etc.

In my mind there's no question that the teacher was racist against the little boy. He's a beautiful little blonde child. I'm sure she has some deep-seated racial hatred for him.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 10:10:14 PM »

But if it was a white teacher did  that to a black student the teacher would have no job and they would be sued by the blacks family with Al Sharpton with them
Yes and the ASPCA would be there also or is it the NAACP. I always get the two confused. Oh well its the same thing anyway ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 10:11:19 PM »
NAACP = Negroes are always causing problems