Author Topic: Arabs who live in Israel wouldn't trade their lives for anything else  (Read 1252 times)

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Arabs might hate Israel but the ones who live there wouldn't trade their lives for anything else.
"I would prefer to live in the State of Israel than any other country in the world."
Agree: 48.8 %
Tend to Agree: 28.1 %
-------------------------
76.9 %
Sounds just like apartheid-era South Africa, right?

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2008/05/israeli-arabs-wouldnt-want-to-live.html

I just love him ;)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 07:39:10 PM by underthesun »

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Sorry! I tried to include the jpeg, but it didn't work.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
But Chaim said they would take money to live in an Arab country.

They are not loyal to Israel and hate the kufar, but they like the welfare money. I think it is for themsimilar to the head-tax for Dhimmis in Sharia law.

If there would be no welfare in Israel, it will be a lot of easier to make them to agree to the transfer.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
But Chaim said they would take money to live in an Arab country.

It would be easier to get them out, if their rights would be cut down to the rights of average minorities in Arab countries.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
They like to live in Israel because They Jewish people are civilized and they are not

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Who doesn't like the highest quality of life? compared to their Arab brethren they're living like kings
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
This report is a symptom of Jewish self-hatred.  Why does he want to advertise this?  To show the goyim how "tolerant" we are?  He is showing the extent of Jewish self-hatred that Medinat Israel "tolerates" a traitorous fifth column and hide from their Jewish identity, to assert that Arabs (and Jews) can be "Israelis," which the Arabs would surely deny.  They run from their identity as only Jews, not Israelis, by having mercy and tolerance on the cruel, and want to brag to the goyim about it.  Sick.

There is nothing to be proud of that Israel has effectively blackmailed, bribed, and coerced the Arab fifth column to stay.  If you make it worth their while they will also leave.  But now, since it is currently worth their while to stay, they will stay and hate the state while collecting the benefits of the state - a common Muslim pathology.  They would support any effort to undermine or destroy the state, but in the meantime they will collect their checks.  And of course they will have their lynch mobs, their riots, naqba ceremonies, and rock-tossing at Jewish cars.  What middle eastern country will allow them to behave in this way like animals without punishment?  It must be good to be a Muslim in Israel.

That Israel hasn't made it worth the Arab's while to leave is to be condemned.

Meanwhile Arabs who by and large hate Jews and Israel reap all the benefits of this one-way relationship.  5th columns do tend to stay and uproot from the inside rather than go elsewhere and fight externally.  This report is no surprise.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 11:21:29 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Compare this with the report from Gaza where over 80% of them want out because of the intolerable, failed, and repressive hamas regime.  Arabs aren't stupid.  They'll go where the getting is good.