Author Topic: American JTFers communication with Israeli JTFers Interesting Question  (Read 780 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Since Hebrew is Israel's language and when Jews return to Israel they will be obviosly speaking in Hebrew, but to keep in contact with American JTFers like myself for example, will I have to pick up some Hebrew in order to keep open line communications with our allied JTFers in Israel?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
Since Hebrew is Israel's language and when Jews return to Israel they will be obviosly speaking in Hebrew, but to keep in contact with American JTFers like myself for example, will I have to pick up some Hebrew in order to keep open line communications with our allied JTFers in Israel?
dont think so most israelis at least know enough english to get by

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'm sure there will be wonderful righteous people like DanBenNoah and Zelhar who can translate too.

I'd like to learn two other languages. I only know a few words in other languages though.  ;D

Maybe I'll have time soon.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
we should expand the hebrew section on the english forum maybe, so that people learn more...
KAHANE TZADAK!