Author Topic: Colorodo No Longer Distinguishes Between Two Sexes - Dems Pass Bill SB 200  (Read 3073 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Colorado Legislation 'Tramples Religious Freedoms'

by Jennifer Mesko, managing editor

All 'public accommodations,' including restrooms, would be opened to men, women, bisexuals, transsexuals and transgendered individuals.

The next time you visit Colorado, you may run into members of the opposite sex when you use a public restroom.

Under a bill sitting on Gov. Bill Ritter's desk, all "public accommodations" must be open to men, women, bisexuals, transsexuals and "transgendered" individuals.

Senate Bill 200 adds religion and sexual orientation to state nondiscrimination statutes. Supporters claim the bill will prevent discrimination; in reality, the bill endangers religious freedom by opening the door for the state to punish any person or organization — including small and home-based businesses — that refuses, for religious or other moral reasons, to offer or sell goods or services to homosexuals, bisexuals, 'transgendered' and transsexual individuals.

Focus on the Family Action began airing radio ads today to inform Coloradans about this over-reaching bill. 

SB 200 would apply to all "public accommodations" in Colorado — including gender-specific public restrooms in shopping malls and movie theaters, and public locker rooms in athletic facilities, which would suddenly be required to permit equal access to men, women and cross-dressers. Churches, mosques and synagogues would be exempt.

"With SB 200, we no longer have two 'sexes,' " said Bruce Hausknecht, judicial analyst for Focus on the Family Action. "We enter a brave new world with a myriad of 'sexual orientations.' This bill, unfortunately, is in keeping with a national effort by 'transgender' advocacy organizations to accomplish an open-bathroom policy."

Hausknecht said sexual predators can be expected to use this law as "cover" as they search for their next victims — in any public bathroom they come across.

"SB 200 threatens public safety and tramples religious freedoms," he said. "This bill needs to be vetoed and sent back to the Legislature with instructions to come back next session with something that all Coloradans can be proud of."

TAKE ACTION
If you live in Colorado, please call and e-mail Gov. Bill Ritter today and ask him to veto SB 200. On the e-mail form, select "Share Your Opinion" from the drop-down menu. If you live outside Colorado, you can stay up to date on legislation in your state through your Family Policy Council.

(303) 866-2471

http://www.citizenlink.org/CLtopstories/A000007491.cfm#
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 12:20:23 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Like living in Finland...only without the blonde babes!   :-*

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Now what is the point of this ?
Men&Women have to have separate bathrooms because you never know if that guy is a sicko

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Men&Women have to have separate bathrooms because you never know if that guy is a sicko

Please review

http://www.leg.state.co.us/CLICS/CLICS2008A/csl.nsf/fsbillcont3/BD7A295EB6F4460E872573F5005D0148?Open&file=200_01.pdf

A man can go to women's bathroom and he could claim that "he perceives himself as a female".  Also a man can dress like a woman can go to the ladies room.

CO's fag billionaire Tim Gill is behind this
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They have tried this in montgomery county, Md as well.  A blog was started up called "not in my shower" or something to that effect, if you google it it will come up easily.  These laws are atrocious.  I see they are being passed in more states now.  Despicable.  This is enabling sexual predators and distorting the separations necessary in society in order to usher in confusion chaos and death.  That's what the purveyors of laws like this desire.  confusion chaos and death, and in postmodern liberalist thought, they tell you that really it's "life"..."tolerance" .... "fairness"

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.notmyshower.net/

"A resident, Lisa G., wrote to the Council: "From what I'm reading, the person with gender identity confusion is being protected by what she or he FEELS he or she is. So, if I'm in a bathroom all by myself late at night, and a man walks in, I am supposed to be okay with this? This is truly unbelievable, and I'm embarrassed that Montgomery County is even spending its time on this piece of nonsense."  "

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Pathetic.  Well. in Cali... Arnold past a law prohibiting the use of the terms 'mother' and 'father' in school curriculum.  absolute B.S.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Pathetic.  Well. in Cali... Arnold past a law prohibiting the use of the terms 'mother' and 'father' in school curriculum.  absolute B.S.

WHAT??!??!  LOL what in the world is wrong with these idiot politicians?  You can't say mother and father?  what does that even mean?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Agreed

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Wait some years and there probably will be an extra law for Muslims:

One bathroom for both sexes.
One bathroom for Muslim men.
One bathroom for Muslim women.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Colorado Legislation 'Tramples Religious Freedoms'

by Jennifer Mesko, managing editor

All 'public accommodations,' including restrooms, would be opened to men, women, bisexuals, transsexuals and transgendered individuals.

The next time you visit Colorado, you may run into members of the opposite sex when you use a public restroom.

Under a bill sitting on Gov. Bill Ritter's desk, all "public accommodations" must be open to men, women, bisexuals, transsexuals and "transgendered" individuals.

Senate Bill 200 adds religion and sexual orientation to state nondiscrimination statutes. Supporters claim the bill will prevent discrimination; in reality, the bill endangers religious freedom by opening the door for the state to punish any person or organization — including small and home-based businesses — that refuses, for religious or other moral reasons, to offer or sell goods or services to homosexuals, bisexuals, 'transgendered' and transsexual individuals.

Focus on the Family Action began airing radio ads today to inform Coloradans about this over-reaching bill. 

SB 200 would apply to all "public accommodations" in Colorado — including gender-specific public restrooms in shopping malls and movie theaters, and public locker rooms in athletic facilities, which would suddenly be required to permit equal access to men, women and cross-dressers. Churches, mosques and synagogues would be exempt.

"With SB 200, we no longer have two 'sexes,' " said Bruce Hausknecht, judicial analyst for Focus on the Family Action. "We enter a brave new world with a myriad of 'sexual orientations.' This bill, unfortunately, is in keeping with a national effort by 'transgender' advocacy organizations to accomplish an open-bathroom policy."

Hausknecht said sexual predators can be expected to use this law as "cover" as they search for their next victims — in any public bathroom they come across.

"SB 200 threatens public safety and tramples religious freedoms," he said. "This bill needs to be vetoed and sent back to the Legislature with instructions to come back next session with something that all Coloradans can be proud of."

TAKE ACTION
If you live in Colorado, please call and e-mail Gov. Bill Ritter today and ask him to veto SB 200. On the e-mail form, select "Share Your Opinion" from the drop-down menu. If you live outside Colorado, you can stay up to date on legislation in your state through your Family Policy Council.

(303) 866-2471

http://www.citizenlink.org/CLtopstories/A000007491.cfm#

hmmm

you know in canada for sexual equality, they allow women to walk around topless...Go figure!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

WHAT??!??!  LOL what in the world is wrong with these idiot politicians?  You can't say mother and father?  what does that even mean?

Its true.  I got a memo sent to me about this directly from the state.... since I deal with Cali Curriculum.

You can say parents... caregivers... guardians... but not mother and father.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Please review

http://www.leg.state.co.us/CLICS/CLICS2008A/csl.nsf/fsbillcont3/BD7A295EB6F4460E872573F5005D0148?Open&file=200_01.pdf

A man can go to women's bathroom and he could claim that "he perceives himself as a female".  Also a man can dress like a woman can go to the ladies room.

CO's fag billionaire Tim Gill is behind this

Even if a ''Man'' Perceives itself as a ''Woman'' they are still a ''man'' and if that thing dont like it then it can piss his pants
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 04:01:19 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
That's sick! I already have to worry about little boys coming in with their moms peeking under the stall. I sure don't want to have men in there! Plus there are urinals in men's rooms where certain things are exposed, I don't think it's a good idea to mix the bathrooms.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Why can't they make an "either/or" restroom for these people who want to be in the same restroom together.
Men need to keep out of female restrooms, I mean this is just setting women up to get raped. These laws are based on "good faith" meaning that the government has good faith in it and expect citizens to keep these laws on "good faith" as well. But there are many evil people in the world. I mean, a child predator/pedophile can walk into a female restoom and molest little girls! This is absolutely terrible!!!

I didn't think of that but you're absolutely right. Imagine a gang of 5 or so men waiting inside a restroom waiting for a lone female to enter.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
I will never use a unisex bathroom. Never. My modesty, my sense of decorum, my human dignity would be violated by that. I guess that means I will never visit Colorado. Oh, well.  :-\

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
I will never use a unisex bathroom. Never. My modesty, my sense of decorum, my human dignity would be violated by that. I guess that means I will never visit Colorado. Oh, well.  :-\

I only believe in private bathrooms

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
This kind of legislation will erode morals until nothing is left.  This is terrible!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
I agree with everyone on this.

Also I thought of something...in religious places where women and men must be separated for the sake of morals...a transvestite or even a regular man might want to enter a female restroom. If blocked he might be able to sucesfully sue any church, shul. Even religious schools!

Who ever came up with this is an idiot. Seriously.

I think religious institutions would not be affected just like they are tax exempt because of the seperation of church and state.

Well put.