Author Topic: Another guy with a Jews Against Obama Shirt (for $250!)  (Read 2201 times)

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Re: Another guy with a Jews Against Obama Shirt (for $250!)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 07:32:52 AM »
It is a shame!

Now the "Jews against Obama" slogan is in the news and the links for those pages are dead :(

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 08:54:23 AM »
I'm glad this guy has taken a stand. I wonder if he know about our Jews against Obama campaign.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 08:59:42 AM »
Did you read the part about what Jennifer Krause, the so-called rabbi said. She is a "deeply committed Jew". She is screaming intolerance, but she is intolerant of the Jew who posted the shirt.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 09:56:54 AM »
I'm glad this guy has taken a stand. I wonder if he know about our Jews against Obama campaign.

Apollo Braun knows about us.  I posted about him on the Jews Against Obama blog, and emailed him as well. He said he would be happy to work with us. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 09:09:29 PM »
I have invited this Nazi to answer to her Sacrilege and anti-semitic support on this thread. That is why I have made this topic sticky.

Dear Ms/Mrs/Mr(or what ever you call your lesbien self) Krauss. You sure are no rabbi.

I am responding to your attack against Apollo Braun and his heroic actions to challenge the Muslim Nazi Barack Hussein Obama. A Jew who supports him is like a Jew that supported Hitler during the Holocaust, and yes Jews did support him.

You claim to preach tolerance, but you are intolerant towards your fellow Jew when he does something torah based and you don't like it. Unlike your organization, mine supports freedom of speach and that is why I invite you to respond on the URL post above. I am a supporter of the Jewish Task Force. A group independent of Apollo Braun that came up with the a Jews against Obama campaign long before this T-Shirt was made.

Selfhating Jews like you are glad to profit off of Holocaust centers dedicated to anti-semitic savages in Darfur while doing nothing to help todays Jews that face persecution today. Someone who is really a deeply commited Jew follows the law of the torah. They follow what G-d commands and not what some socio-political crowd makes up. I believe that women can be great leaders, but like it or not, the torah prohibits you from being a rabbi the same way it prohibits me from receiving an Aliya before a Cohen or Levy.

Think about and change your evil ways because I do not want to see any Jew burn in hell or suffer.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 09:36:20 PM by takebackourtemple »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 09:46:48 PM »
Excellent! 

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 10:05:31 PM »
He tells it like it is!

"The majority of the Jews – at least the ones that are proud of their religion and practice it – like me, don't want to see Obama – a man who's middle name is Hussein, and his family from his Kenyan father's side is Muslim, as the leader of this great country."

Check out his myspace profile:
http://www.myspace.com/apollobraun
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 10:11:01 PM »
awesome shirt :) i want one!!
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 10:44:27 PM »
He tells it like it is!

"The majority of the Jews – at least the ones that are proud of their religion and practice it – like me, don't want to see Obama – a man who's middle name is Hussein, and his family from his Kenyan father's side is Muslim, as the leader of this great country."

Check out his myspace profile:
http://www.myspace.com/apollobraun

Thanks. I also invited Apollo to this forum.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 11:40:47 PM »
Just a warning to those on this board who get offended by certain things that may be considered odd: Apollo seems to be very liberal in certain aspects of his personality/behavior.  I think a lot of people here will disagree with him on a lot of issues.  I think all of us agree with him on his Obama stance and for that reason alone we should be able to work with him. I urge some of you to not freak out on him if he comes here.  Remember, if a great majority of the Jews in the USA vote for McCain then Obama will not be the next Prez of the USA.

The author of this New York Sun article:
http://www.nysun.com/new-york/for-sale-in-ny-jews-against-obama-t-shirt/77382/ 

can be emailed here: [email protected]
We should all tell her about the Jews Against Obama movement.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 12:10:02 AM »
   I let him know that he is free to disagree with us like always, and if he comes on here I expect this will happen. I saw his profile and there are things that I seriously disagree with, but for now, defeating Osama is a higher priority. Perhaps if he sees the entire JTF platform and the torah values that we represent he might see the errs of his ways. JTF is about saving people. Hopefully both Jennifer and Apollo can see the message of G-d. Regardless of whether this happens, our mission is quite simple. To save Jews and righteous gentiles.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 12:12:34 AM by takebackourtemple »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 12:11:33 AM »
Maybe we should contact him and have him put a nice little poster with the web address or even better put the web address on the t-shirt.

Btw, www.jewsagainstobama.org is not working for some reason.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 12:13:08 AM »
Great shirt O0

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 12:13:30 AM »
   I let him know that he is free to disagree with us like always, and if he comes on here I expect this will happen. I saw his profile and there are things that I seriously disagree with, but for now, defeating Osama is a higher priority. Perhaps if he sees the entire JTF platform and the torah values that we represent he might see the errs of his ways. JTF is about saving people. Hopefully both Jennifer and Apollo can see the message of G-d. Regardless of whether this happens, our mission is quite simple. To save Jews and righteous gentiles.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2008, 01:06:49 AM »
Looks like Neither Apollo nor the Fake Rabbi came here. Oh well.