Author Topic: Police Hunt Abusive ‘Kabbalist’ in Brazil  (Read 1573 times)

admin

Police Hunt Abusive ‘Kabbalist’ in Brazil
« on: May 29, 2008, 09:20:24 PM »
Police Hunt Abusive ‘Kabbalist’ in Brazil

(IsraelNN.com) Police are hunting self-styled “spiritual leader” and “kabbalist” Elior Chen in Brazil, officials revealed Thursday. Chen is suspected of severely abusing two young boys from Jerusalem, leaving one in a permanent vegetative state. He fled the country when the abuse was discovered.

Chen reportedly befriended a divorcee and mother of eight children and offered to help her by performing sadistic “kabbalistic repairs” that he said would improve her young sons’ behavior. The mother and two other suspects have since been arrested.

Police said they were able to locate Chen’s wife and children in Brazil, and took them to Europe, where Chen’s wife told investigators where her husband had been hiding. The search for him continues with help from Brazilian police.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Police Hunt Abusive ‘Kabbalist’ in Brazil
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 10:29:38 PM »
"Police are hunting self-styled “spiritual leader” and “kabbalist” Elior Chen in Brazil, officials revealed Thursday."
-"officials"? revealed??
-What kind of officials??
-What are their names and positions???
----------------------------------------
"Chen is suspected of severely abusing two young boys from Jerusalem,..."
-"suspected" by "Whom"??

"...leaving one in a permanent vegetative state."
-Only brain death qualifies for such...what exactly could he have done??
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"He fled the country when the abuse was discovered."

-First of all it's not abuse if it's only alleged to have happened, and if they know it happened for a fact, then he's not a suspect at all, but a guilty criminal, and who is "they" I refer to anyway???

-and where did he get the funds to just pick up and leave Jerusalem to fly 6000+ miles to a South American banana republic??
"Chen reportedly befriended a divorcee and mother of eight children..."
-Every gigolo's dream...(not!)...a divorcee w/ 8 kids who must be fed and misbehave 24hrs. a day. (which is why, no doubt, the ex-husband got rid of her).
"and offered to help her by performing sadistic “kabbalistic repairs” that he said would improve her young sons’ behavior."
-nowhere on Earth have I ever heard of such foolishness to even exist!  If he in fact told her these things, and she, in fact believed him, then she is crazier than he is!
"The mother and two other suspects have since been arrested."
-Oh!...I get it now...(not!)  All of a sudden TWO OTHER SUSPECTS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED.  SO HAS THE MOTHER BEEN ARRESTED.  For what???  Who are the suspects???  And what did they do all of a sudden after not being mentioned in this worthless piece of journalistic garbage until almost the end???
-I'm beginning to believe the Stalinist propaganda minister who concocted this BS story is the real criminal here!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Police said they were able to locate Chen’s wife and children in Brazil,"
-What the hell?  I thought the journalist writer just told us how the "Kabbalist" had fled to Brazail!?
-Now, all of a sudden, the police, who one sentence earlier arrested the wife AND TWO OTHER SUSPECTS!!!...just located Chen's wife and children in Brazil???!!!???
Meaning...Chen's wife and children???...or the divorce and her 8 idiots???
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"and took them to Europe, where Chen’s wife told investigators where her husband had been hiding."
-this makes not one bit of sense!...You can't just arrest some housewife in Brazil and then kidnap her to another continent!
-and if she told "them" (whoever the hell them is) where he's hiding, then why can't they find him???
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The search for him continues with help from Brazilian police."
-Well...at least the story is finally understood...it's all pure BS written by some Stalinist anti-religion propaganda minister.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OH!!!...YOU DISAGREE WITH ME???...THEN PLEASE EXPLAIN THE FACTS THAT I GOT WRONG!!!!....HUH, HUH, HUH!!!.....CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS YOU ARE READING???

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Re: Police Hunt Abusive ‘Kabbalist’ in Brazil
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 11:33:06 PM »
hard to disagree you have raised some interesting points that cant be answered