Author Topic: For those who use PalTalk  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
For those who use PalTalk
« on: May 30, 2008, 09:55:15 AM »
There's a very dangerous person on there named Sintandrew.

He used to run a chat room about four years ago named Bush HQ. It was the biggest anti-Islam, pro-conservative chat on Pal Talk.

I was given a moderator status and was enjoying the room quite a bit. I didn't realize how sinister Sintandrew was. One night several former moderators and former members of the chat room talked to me in one of their rooms trying to warn me about him, about he sent lewd messages to women. I'd never seen any abberant behavior from him so I wasn't sure what to think, but I told them that I wasn't going to say they were wrong, just that I hadn't seen it myself yet, but that I would watch for that. They promised me that I would see bad behavior from him now that I was a moderator.

I noticed that he didn't like his moderators to go to any other conservative rooms. When we would go to other anti-Islam rooms, or other conservative rooms, he'd get upset. He'd have actual spies planted in these rooms to see if any of us were going into the "wrong" room.

After my chat with the former moderators, I was reprimanded by Sintandrew's second in command, Alana, and basically told they were a bunch of liars.

There was one Shiite Saudi Arabian guy who would come into the room now and then. He didn't debate, but he listened to the debate going on about Islam. He was, despite being a Muslim, respectful of the room and nice to everyone there. Since he acted nicely I was also nice to him and would say hello to him when he would come in and would sometimes chat in the room with him, as would other anti-Islam moderators. This is important for later.

Anyway Alana got it into her head that this guy was a "Saudi Arabian spy". Both Sintandrew and Alana had a very inflated sense of importance about their room and thought they were actually a threat to Islam. I told them it seemed like the Saudi Arabian government wouldn't care enough about a dinky little chat room to send a spy there. That didn't go over well.

The room got numerous complaints from Muslims, naturally, but it also got complaints from many others who realized it wasn't a good place. The room started to openly advocate violence against Muslim children, etc. Then Sintandrew began to send me lewd messages.

When I told him I'd been warned about him and that I hadn't wanted to believe it but that I could see now he was just as evil as those women had said, I was accused in the room of being a Saudi Arabian spy.

The room turned viciously against me and I realized that the room was a CULT. There were actually moderators and members there who hung on Sintandrew's every word and treated him as a godlike figure, even with his highly inflated ideas about how important the room was, his accusations of innocent Americans of being Saudi Arabian spies, and his lewd private messages.

I'm posting this message today because I found out that Sintandrew and Alana are back on Pal Talk, this time with a PRO-Muslim room! I know they're going to start their monkeyshines again. I already reported them to some Pal Talk admins who said they would keep an eye on them, but these two are dangerous people. This is why I had to warn the people here at JTF. Please have nothing to do with them and never give them any information about yourself.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: For those who use PalTalk
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 10:04:38 AM »
Interesting, thanks for the heads up since I use Paltalk.

Seems like a lot of Jews have left Paltalk and almost every room nowadays is something Anti-Jewish or Anti Zionism.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 10:13:57 AM »
Interesting, thanks for the heads up since I use Paltalk.

Seems like a lot of Jews have left Paltalk and almost every room nowadays is something Anti-Jewish or Anti Zionism.

I noticed that too! It's very strange. I think it's because Muslims are allowed to get away with almost anything.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 11:55:03 AM »
I just went into another room and was talking about this and people told me that PalTalk has let a lot of people like him back on that were banned. It's kind of scary.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 12:12:06 PM »
Very worrying indeed!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »
I just went into another room and was talking about this and people told me that PalTalk has let a lot of people like him back on that were banned. It's kind of scary.

Yes, it's too scary.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 12:34:19 AM »
I found out he actually is still running an anti-Islam room.Yesterday one of his mods was saying they were Muslim though, which is puzzling. Don't fall for his tricks.