Author Topic: Construction Crane Collapses in New York City!  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Construction Crane Collapses in New York City!
« on: May 30, 2008, 09:59:21 AM »
A construction crane has collapsed on New York's Upper East Side, killing at least two people and critically wounding at least one as firefighters and rescue workers continued to comb through the wreckage for more possible victims.

The crane smashed into a high-rise apartment building at East 91st Street and First Avenue before crashing more than a dozen stories onto the street below. Firefighters were worried that the part of the crane still standing was not stable and barred people from the immediate area around the collapse. Is Greed and Corruption is at play here?!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Construction Crane Collapses in New York City!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 10:51:10 AM »
This just happened today???

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 11:15:22 AM »
It's all over the news....

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 11:19:53 AM »
I heard now on the news
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 11:22:47 AM »
What the HELL is going on??? All the non-union jobs are getting shut down left and right, and the union jobs are murdering people!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 12:42:16 PM »
a punishment for greediness and ignornce
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 01:19:40 PM »
  Some investigations has to be done! This is too much already!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 02:19:55 PM »
The unions hire Mexicans for cheap labor and they have no idea what the hell they are doing do more people need to die before they pay the people who know what they are doing

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 02:36:56 PM »
yea i just saw this on CNN!! that is pretty crazy, and supposedly its happening all the time now.. when i was in manhattan in march i think some building was collapsing randomly, they need some help up there lol
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 07:28:48 PM »

I agree

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 07:38:07 PM »

I agree
Its punishment for hiring 3rd world workers. The staff on that site was second rate. Cranes like that require people with years of experience to keep an eye on them including the crane operator. Job sites today are full of illegals. Its sad that city officials put the city at risk allowing substandard workers to operate something that could kill dozens of people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 07:40:12 PM »
Also, corruption of education is involved. Our universities are offering more courses in nonsense like "Bi-sexuality in the Poodle kingdom" or "I was born a poor black child" instead of the straight up engineering or hard sciences courses that are needed. Then these non educated "Degree" holders make decisions that no one will question because they don't want to hurt their feelings or risk hate crime lawsuits for calling a dummy a dummy.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 07:46:46 PM »
Also, corruption of education is involved. Our universities are offering more courses in nonsense like "Bi-sexuality in the Poodle kingdom" or "I was born a poor black child" instead of the straight up engineering or hard sciences courses that are needed. Then these non educated "Degree" holders make decisions that no one will question because they don't want to hurt their feelings or risk hate crime lawsuits for calling a dummy a dummy.
Yes I agree. Companies hire people who are unqualified simply to satisfy racial quotas. Once on the job people like you describe above are a clear liability. Companies don't seem to care until they are facing major lawsuits.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years