Author Topic: Wiggers  (Read 1837 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Wiggers
« on: January 14, 2007, 07:55:28 PM »
They disgust me. There is a new show on vh1 called the white rapper show, it's filthy. They got all these self haters trying to be black and one even attacked another wigger white for saying [censored]. This show is terrible and shameful. Just today my friend on another forum showed me a picture of a wigger who posted his pic. Here it is:

and he is in Germany =/

These people don't even know of their own culture. They adapt the culture of  gorillas who have done nothing.

Maybe I should show them this:

But they would just probably call me racist.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Wiggers
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 08:45:40 PM »
I bet they get all the sex with white females they desire ....

Hey, this is just a response to changing social conditions.  If you want a white woman, which almost everyone does, you have to walk the walk - and if they want [censored], you've got to give them [censored].
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 12:31:16 PM »
This is a creature that is completely useless and should be shuned by all whites. He belongs with his alabama shvartza friends and hopefully one them will kill him in a drive by. Any woman who mates with the animal or a african biped should have a S for slut carved into her forehead where all can see. I have also viewed orientals who take on negoid manners. I believe they are called chiggers. I am not an expert in the subject, so someone out there please enlighten us with this sick trend.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 01:39:25 AM »
This is a creature that is completely useless and should be shuned by all whites. He belongs with his alabama shvartza friends and hopefully one them will kill him in a drive by. Any woman who mates with the animal or a african biped should have a S for slut carved into her forehead where all can see. I have also viewed orientals who take on negoid manners. I believe they are called chiggers. I am not an expert in the subject, so someone out there please enlighten us with this sick trend.

Shvartzes are the gods of political-correctness. And make no mistake about it, political-correctness is a psuedo-"religion." This is what happens when you let it run amok. After decades of anti-white rhetoric being embedded into the psyche of young whites, by a liberal Marxist media, the results are horrid. Most blacks on their own merits are disgusting, detestable creatures and no one in their right mind would want to embrace their culture. This phenomenom that you see amongst whites and Asians is the result of intense indoctrination. You don't have to be an "expert" in the subject to understand this. The media is overwhelmingly pro-black and champions these animals.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 12:13:03 AM »
Yup, I hate Feminem and Fred Turds.