Author Topic: Jewish spy for Hizbollah  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
Jewish spy for Hizbollah
« on: June 01, 2008, 03:22:13 PM »
Hizbollah spy Nissim Nasser is a full Halachic Jew, but considers himself an Arab.
What fate does he truly deserve?

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/988790.html
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 03:31:14 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jewish spy for Hizbollah
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 03:47:31 PM »
They "returned" him for a box of body parts.  What an embarrassing chillul Hashem.  While we still wait to receive our prisoners and get nothing but body parts. 

They should have asked for OUR soldiers back first, and then executed this traitor.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 04:10:57 PM »
They "returned" him for a box of body parts.  What an embarrassing chillul Hashem.  While we still wait to receive our prisoners and get nothing but body parts. 

They should have asked for OUR soldiers back first, and then executed this traitor.

We can't do that.
Then we would look like the "bad guy"; the "immoral one".
We need a group, like CAMERA or something to spread the truth about these terrorist groups.
If that existed, no one but terrorists would be able to support them. Unless they had some sort of problems  ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 08:07:12 PM by SR Yehudi »
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 05:10:25 PM »
Hizbollah spy Nissim Nasser is a full Halachic Jew, but considers himself an Arab.

I think he should be treated like the other Muzzies. The ideal solution would be, that he would be banned forever from Israel and any western country. Life sentence in a Muslime hellhole is what he deserves. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 11:46:02 PM »

We can't do that.
Then we would look like the "bad guy"; the "immoral one".

So?  I'm interested not in what I look like through the eyes of people with skewed value systems.  Only interested in doing what's right.  Traitors are put to death or life in prison at the least.

We need a group, like CAMERA or something to spread the truth about these terrorist groups.
If that existed, no one but terrorists would be able to support them. Unless they had some sort of problems  ;)

This is not so.  CAMERA and other type groups DO spread the truth about terrorist groups, it's just that no one is listening or no one cares.  The leftists and Muzzies STILL support them.  Because they are motivated in part by rabid Jew-hatred.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 06:16:53 AM »
He's a Lebanesse Jew who moved to Israel he converted to Islam before he came to Israel what idiots the Israeli govt are
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 06:52:49 AM »
He is Halachicly Yehudi but he is a traitor and an EVIL man. HE SHOULD ROT in jail >:(

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 09:34:29 AM »

Well let's see, he's a terrorist so he probably needs to be shot in the head.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!