Author Topic: ITALIANS AGAINST OBAMA IS IN THE REAGAN PAGE AND.. JTF WILL GO NATIONAL  (Read 1254 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=105961249&MyToken=46205555-7e01-439a-b298-0c5cca5e468d

Threw this now that it is in the Reagan page where 1000s go I will plug in the JewsAgainstObama website and use the JTF Myspace page, forum and website on that site every day.  I AM READY to take JTF to the next level
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Excellent!

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
well done!  O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Fantastic!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Well now this is going to give me an oppertunity, what ever videos that zootube didnt remove, and the ones in liveleak I can pose on these post bulletins that myspace provides to all these names on my list with the forum url.  This is excellent access to so many that can share our views.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Well now this is going to give me an oppertunity, what ever videos that zootube didnt remove, and the ones in liveleak I can pose on these post bulletins that myspace provides to all these names on my list with the forum url.  This is excellent access to so many that can share our views.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Wolf Wolf, He's our man, if he cant do it, no one can! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates