Author Topic: what is this? plz watch...  (Read 1205 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
what is this? plz watch...
« on: June 02, 2008, 01:05:49 PM »

it's featured on liveleak
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 01:07:49 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: what is this?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 01:07:26 PM »
does it say muslims are Israelites? :(
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: what is this? plz watch...
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 02:26:20 PM »
It is an abominable video which claims that the real Israelites are the pashtun (pathan) YS"V people of Afghanistan. Morover I hear the song has a line saying something about their 'return to al-Islam'.

And here is the video description:
I get this non sense time over and over again over that todays Israelis are the real Israelites hahaha this makes me laugh so badly because you cant be from the forests of Lancashire of the forests of Hamburg and then claim to be the children of Israel! rabbis and well known professors have clearly stated the real Israelites live in Iran and Afghanistan and NWFP(belongs to Afghanistan) of Pakistan!these Khazars and the Europeans need to stop using this label of being Israelite Origin because your NOT! Also you nutter evangelicals will burn in hell with your imposter's who you support and fund making up all these fantasy stories of protecting the lost children of Israel! do NOT MAKE ME LAUGH! Also you Pakistani Raj put Punjabi's think you can destroy Pashtuns and our proud Israelite origins with your American funding! do not make me laugh! you are getting beaten so badly in Waziristan!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 02:32:01 PM »
I get this non sense time over and over again over that todays Israelis are the real Israelites hahaha this makes me laugh so badly because you cant be from the forests of Lancashire of the forests of Hamburg and then claim to be the children of Israel! rabbis and well known professors have clearly stated the real Israelites live in Iran and Afghanistan and NWFP(belongs to Afghanistan
;D ;D the idiot does'nt know those are cities not forests obviously a moslem intellectual ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 02:41:00 PM »
It is a common claim also by western 'scholars' that the Pathans or some groups of them, are descendants of the lost tribes. The Canadian Jewish director Simcha Jacobovitz made a film about the lost tribes, the pathans appear there. He makes a 'scholarly' claim that they have a tribal law system predating Islam which is a very cruel and harsh version of the biblical laws, and that they value their tribal law above shariah law. He also tells (he didn't film this) how he told one of them that he's a Jew and ask him what do you think so the Pathan supposedly replied 'then you are my brother' (Yeh right tell that to Daniel Pearl).

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 03:09:43 PM »
do not make me laugh! you are getting beaten so badly in Waziristan!

What is so funny about that? Western soldiers die for defending muslim cameleers in sharia lawed Afghanistan. They should bomb the terrorists and let the people help themselves. If the locales support terrorists again, repeat it!

The only reason why westerners get beaten is that the try to defend their own killers.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 04:17:00 PM »
I get this non sense time over and over again over that todays Israelis are the real Israelites hahaha this makes me laugh so badly because you cant be from the forests of Lancashire of the forests of Hamburg and then claim to be the children of Israel! rabbis and well known professors have clearly stated the real Israelites live in Iran and Afghanistan and NWFP(belongs to Afghanistan
;D ;D the idiot does'nt know those are cities not forests obviously a moslem intellectual ;D ;D ;D

Mord, you are a CRACK UP.. Anyway, looking at this video, makes me proud to be an American.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »
It is a common claim also by western 'scholars' that the Pathans or some groups of them, are descendants of the lost tribes. The Canadian Jewish director Simcha Jacobovitz made a film about the lost tribes, the pathans appear there. He makes a 'scholarly' claim that they have a tribal law system predating Islam which is a very cruel and harsh version of the biblical laws, and that they value their tribal law above shariah law. He also tells (he didn't film this) how he told one of them that he's a Jew and ask him what do you think so the Pathan supposedly replied 'then you are my brother' (Yeh right tell that to Daniel Pearl).

If they feel this closeness and ancestry to/from the lost tribes, why they don't try to come back instead of beeing Nazi-like antisemites?

Because they have made up this story! >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 01:26:14 PM »

If they feel this closeness and ancestry to/from the lost tribes, why they don't try to come back instead of beeing Nazi-like antisemites?

Because they have made up this story! >:(

For muslims the truth is just another lie. It is completely not impotant for them to say things based on facts they know that by repeating the same lie and terrorizing  people who uncover it they can make their lies to be the official truth. Yet another of their Nazi aspects.