Author Topic: I encountered something shocking today,, read  (Read 2369 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I encountered something shocking today,, read
« on: June 02, 2008, 01:33:55 PM »
" Jews that support Obama "

Yawskiscan:    <<  jewish for obama

AMASTERWOLF:    Its people like you that have been that have became the hurdle on the Jewish people for 1000s of years, people like you that suck up to the enemy of your own people

Yawskiscan:    I heard of JTF is that a cult?

AMASTERWOLF:    I am not Jewish, but love the Jewish people, and I love Israel, and I love to see the Jewish people rise up and smack everyone of the traitors like you in Israel out along with their Muzzie buddies,  and when I take over this country or help lead the way I will do the same thing for America

Yawskiscan:    I think you are insane, and JTF Is insane, what you care what Jews do if you are not Jewish?

AMASTERWOLF:    I  care cause what happens to Israel will eventually take its effect on what happens to the United States you are a self hating worm, what have you ever done for your own people?

Yawskiscan:    I want Obama to bring unity to Jews and Arabs

AMASTERWOLF:    I  can see you believe in the tooth fairy?  As long you got Arabs, Jews will never be safe in their own country.  And shame on bastards like you. 

Yawskiscan:    I am clicking you on ignore, you are crazy.  Right wing nutcase

AMASTERWOLF:    Coward, just a sick coward

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I encountered something shocking today,, read
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 01:36:49 PM »
Who is that idiot
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 01:37:47 PM »
There are a lot of people just like the person you were talking to. It's quite frustrating.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 01:39:50 PM »
Who is that idiot

Some clown I encountered in the anti Obama chat room, and this idiot is making it clear he supports bongo and is Jewish but knows who we are
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 01:41:19 PM »
Who is that idiot

Some clown I encountered in the anti Obama chat room, and this idiot is making it clear he supports bongo and is Jewish but knows who we are
well it's good he knows
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 01:42:11 PM »
And its amazing he is claiming to be Jewish and supports a candidate that wants to see his people and Israel god forbid torn to shreds

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 01:56:45 PM »
Might I suggest another way to humiliate nutcases like those:

Passionlessly keep asking him questions until he traps himself with his own logic...and then smack, right in the kisser!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 02:05:41 PM »
Yawskiscan:    I want Obama to bring unity to Jews and Arabs

:::D :::D :::D

I can't  :::D  :::D
believe :::D :::D :::D
how stupid ! :::D

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 02:15:55 PM »
Yawskiscan:    I heard of JTF is that a cult?
Yawskiscan:    I think you are insane, and JTF Is insane

He only heard of the jtf, but knows that it is insane. 8;)
He spoke to you and only thinks that you're insane.
(Btw: You don't sound insane at all!)
When people don't trust their own brains as much as what they here from other people >:(

But I still have to laugh :::D
What an :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2008, 02:27:00 PM »
I get these clowns all the time they know who we are, they are cowards but know who we are

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2008, 02:36:04 PM »

There's no question that Yawskiscan and those like Yawskiscan are living in a dream world.    Masterwolf summed it up very well with the tooth fairy analogy.      They certainly don't understand the concept of taqiyya.    

It's alarming that so many American Jews and Americans in general belief that Barack Hussein Obama is legit.      Until JTF is a mass movement,    the threat of the likes of Barack Husssein Obama and Hillary Saddam Clinton becoming President will be far too great.      

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2008, 03:40:10 PM »
Unfortunately, many American Jews are so liberal, and vote Democrat no matter what.  People like this Yawsickan would vote for Yasser Arafat if he had a "D" next to his name.  No doubt he would also volutarily go into a gas chamber if he thought it was for "social justice."

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2008, 03:44:05 PM »
There are a lot of people just like the person you were talking to. It's quite frustrating.

They are ALL OVER THE PLACE. SHAME on them!!! SHAME ON THEM!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2008, 03:52:19 PM »
what an idiot.. dont listen to people like that
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2008, 03:59:15 PM »
what an idiot.. dont listen to people like that

Unfortunatly its people like this that are damaging to the righteous,  They come in my rooms for this but I don't mind nailing their coward asses how ever they do influence the stupid people they anti semites say here look there is one supporting this black muslim, they use this as fire power

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 04:04:31 PM »

They are so brainwashed, after holocausts, pogrums, persecution they still don't get it playing nice to their enemies gets brings nothing but disaster to thei Jewish people and this person claimed he never been to Israel and doesn't ever want to go there,  I am not Jewish I would love to see the holy land for myself