Author Topic: one of Earth's last uncontacted tribes  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
one of Earth's last uncontacted tribes
« on: June 02, 2008, 07:55:30 PM »
Incredible pictures of one of Earth's last uncontacted tribes firing bows and arrows

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1022822/Incredible-pictures-Earths-uncontacted-tribes-firing-bows-arrows.html
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: one of Earth's last uncontacted tribes
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 07:57:44 PM »
They should leave them alone they are not bothering anyone

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 08:02:40 PM »

I also trhink so, BUT you know what is going to happen .......
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 08:10:57 PM »

The Muslims will want to build a Mosque in their backyard?

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 08:14:51 PM »

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 G-d forbid
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 08:16:34 PM »

:::D their going to claim that muhammed farted there

LOL  ;D Or this place was somehow in the quran and muhammad did something important there
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 09:09:16 PM »
i saw this on the news last night, its so interesting! that there are tribes out there that still live like this.. so crazyyy
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 04:28:31 PM »
Their are more tribes, especialy beyond the Sambatyon river.  O0
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 05:00:54 PM »
They're more advanced and more civilised than Muslims.
They're not murdering each other.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 05:50:11 PM »
Their are more tribes, especialy beyond the Sambatyon river.  O0

yea? thats pretty cool :)
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 05:51:30 PM »
what racial background do you suppose these guys are?

bows and arrows at the helicopter..interesting...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 07:59:10 PM »

They're Amerindians, the natives of Latin America. They seem to have really reddish skin or maybe they paint it because two of them are separate colors.

Amerindians are Orientals because just like American Indians, their ancestors came from Northeast Asia.

They dye there skin using plants

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 08:30:47 PM »

They're Amerindians, the natives of Latin America. They seem to have really reddish skin or maybe they paint it because two of them are separate colors.

Amerindians are Orientals because just like American Indians, their ancestors came from Northeast Asia.

Probably

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2008, 08:34:40 PM »

Probably

the color of there skin signifies there rank in the tribe

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 09:33:10 PM »

Not orientals, Yaacov.  Mongoloids
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 11:40:29 PM »
Think of all the centuries they were there, and they never innovated anything, while other people moved far beyond stone-age life and went to the moon.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 12:23:25 AM »
I love and respect primitive tribes, may Hashem bless them so that nobody bothers them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 12:28:12 AM »
I love and respect primitive tribes, may Hashem bless them so that nobody bothers them.

Tribes like that often commit infanticide, especially if the baby is born disabled.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 12:39:19 AM »

Tribes like that often commit infanticide, especially if the baby is born disabled.

That sounds like a racial prejudice. In fact, infanticide is commited in "civilised" developed countries...."partial birth" abortion is an English term, where do you think it's commited? In a primitive tribe? I didn't know that primitives spoke English. LOL
BTW, do you think we are better or happier for having sent a man to the moon and having a developed technology???????? Each nation is happy in its own way!!!!!!
It's depends on culture and time. I enjoy internet and GPS and cell phones, but my mother never used it and was also happy.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 12:42:47 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 12:42:00 AM »

That's sound like a racial prejudice. In fact, inganticide is commited in "civilised" debeloped countries...."partial birth" abortion is an English term, where do you think it's commited? In a primitive tribe? I didn't know that primitives spoke English. LOL
BTW, do you think we are better pr happier for having sent a man to the moon and habing a debeloped technology???????? Each is nation is happy in its own way!!!!!!
It's depends on culture and time. I enhoy internet and GPS and cell phones, but my moter never used it and was also happy.

How is that racial prejudice ?
My mother was born and raised in Brasil and even she said that she heard of the tribes doing that

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 12:42:55 AM »

That's sound like a racial prejudice. In fact, inganticide is commited in "civilised" debeloped countries...."partial birth" abortion is an English term, where do you think it's commited? In a primitive tribe? I didn't know that primitives spoke English. LOL
BTW, do you think we are better pr happier for having sent a man to the moon and habing a debeloped technology???????? Each is nation is happy in its own way!!!!!!
It's depends on culture and time. I enhoy internet and GPS and cell phones, but my moter never used it and was also happy.
How is that racial prejudice ?
My mother was born and raised in Brasil and even she said that she heard of the tribes doing that

Those tribes are brutal.

Make no mistake about it.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 12:53:35 AM »
Brasil is bigger than Israel and ancient Phoenicia together. If you said that all tribes in Brasil are brutal, just b/c you have heard something. You'd also say that Ancient Israelites killed babies, just b/c Phoenicians and Canaanim are supposed to have commited it!!!!!!!! That's how prejudices work!!!!!!!
And to those who are so proud about modern technology...... why do you (Christians) worship Jesus who surely never listened to the radio or sent a telegram????? Why do Jews respect Moshe who never used any technology????

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 12:56:37 AM »
Brasil is bigger than Israel and ancient Phoenicia together. If you said that all tribes in Brasil are brutal, just b/c you have heard something. You'd also say that Ancient Israelites killed babies, just b/c Phoenicians and Canaanim are supposed to have commited it!!!!!!!! That's how prejudices work!!!!!!!
And to those who are so proud about modern technology...... why do you (Christians) worship Jesus who surely never listened to the radio or sent a telegram????? Why do Jews respect Moshe who never used any technology????

When did i say all tribes in Brasil are brutal ?
There are tribes in Brasil who do that so dont try to put words in my mouth

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2008, 12:56:58 AM »

Are you addressing me?

I am neither a Jew, nor a Christian.

You seem to get offended easily.  Perhaps some thicker skin will suit you better.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2008, 01:02:12 AM »

Are you addressing me?

I am neither a Jew, nor a Christian.

You seem to get offended easily.  Perhaps some thicker skin will suit you better.
Scriabin, you're hilarious! I should read more of your posts...  ;D