Author Topic: Now ready to download: Ask Yesha Audio show #4: Wed., 28 May/23 Iyar  (Read 2395 times)

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Baruch Hashem Ask Yesha episode #4 is now available and ready for download. Thank you all so much for your questions. Please post new questions for the nest one episode on Wednesday, 11 June/8 Sivan – on a thread here on the the GD section.

I made a mistake by saying on the show that the next show will be on Monday, as it is the Jewish festival of Shavuot/Tabernacles. Jews are forbidden from using computers among many other things, so this would not be possible following site.       

Length: 1hr and 9mins minutes. Size: 31MB.

To download the show head here and follow the simple instructions:
http://rapidshare.com/files/118615928/Ask_Yesha__4_28_May_2008.wav.html

To download the latest show - #4 - you can go to: http://rapidshare.com/files/119304059/Ask_Yesha__4_28_May_2008.mp3.html  rather than the other link. The one with '.wmv' can cause confusion.

Hope you all enjoy the show and look forward to all your gr8 questions for our next Ask Yesha show.

Episode #1 - 6 April - can be downloaded by going to this site and then following the easy instructions: http://rapidshare.com/files/105832527/Ask_Yesha_-_show_1_-_07_April_2008.mp3.html.

Episode #2 - 29 April can be downloaded by going to:  http://www.2shared.com/file/3219063/d8f314b7/Ask_Yesha_29-04-2008.html.

Episode #3 – 12 May - is available for download at: http://rapidshare.com/files/114377373/Ask_Yesha_7_Iyar_-_12_May.mp3.html

Thank you,

Zev Ben Yisrael

This by request from q-q – times on the show when the forum members’ posts are answered/addressed:

Zelhar is answered at: 10’00

Archie @ 18’00

Rubystars answered @ 22’00

Zelhar (new q) @ 31’00

Dr. Dan @ 35’00

Lisa @ 40’00

GoldenPheasant @ 48’00

eb22 @ 52’00

q-q @ 53’00

Italian Zionist: @ 59’00

q-q @ 1hr ’03
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:27:41 AM by YESHA »

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask Yesha Audio Show: Wed., May 28
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 07:39:55 AM »
-
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 10:03:44 PM by Archie »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 09:16:07 AM »
Greetings Yesha. Thank you for doing this program. Do you think Britain is an enemy or friend of Israel, and do you think that relations between the two countries will shift as Britain becomes more Muslim?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 09:51:11 AM »
Zev shalom rav,

regarding the subject in my previous question, I didn't try to be the devil's advocate since I actually believe that the Jews ought to hedge their risks. I am not religious so for me everything has to be judged rationally, but religious Jews mustn't count on miracles either.

Many people actually believe that Israel reestablishment and continued existence despite Half a billion of Arab and Iranian Muslim and her own traitorous leadership seeking to destroy her is miraculous.

What would be the rational thing for Jews to do in your opinion?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 11:21:18 AM »
Shalom yesha...second time i think i'm posting to you.

Please tell us something about yourself. Where are you from, what do you do for a living, how old you are, if you are married wtih kids etc.

Thanks

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 12:52:55 PM »
Hi there Yesha,

Your earlier response to Rubystars reminded me of the book "The Force of Reason" by the late Orianna Fallaci, who wrote some very interesting things about Muslim immigration to Europe. 

It turns out there is a method to the European madness.  According to Fallaci, who quoted Bat Ye'or (the author of "Eurabia"), all this Muslim immigration has been in response to the oil embargo of 1973.  The European countries did not want their oil cut off, so they decided to form a sort of Euro-Arab league.  The deal was that in exchange for not getting their oil cut off, Europe's leaders would side politically with the Arab countries against Israel and America, as would their media.  They would also build weapons for the Arab countries.  Then they would allow Muslims to freely immigrate to their countries and build mosques, etc. 

Have you heard anything about this?  Have you read any of Fallaci's or Bat Ye'or's books?

Thanks.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 03:21:21 PM »
Dear Yesha,

why have the media in western countries no problem with mentioning the background of Indian, Chinese or east European people when they reporting about crimes, but using, if at all, mask names like "Asians" or    "southerners" when it comes to Muslimes?

I think this terms are offending to all the righteous people from Spain, Greek or Italy or from east Asia.

Thank you for your answer,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 03:34:02 AM »

Shalom Yesha,

Thanks for taking the time to do the radio programs and for all your efforts with JTF.

Which U.S. Presidential candidate do the majority of non-Muslims in the U.K. want to see win the November, 2008 election?
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 01:23:36 AM »
Hi

What was it like being a religious zionist in a charedi system?

How often did you voice your views.. Were you treated like somebody eating pork? I know have heard some or all say zionism is like pork or reform!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 05:40:48 PM »
I'm under the impression that England views the US as an inferior cousin, but what do people think about Italians in general in England? And what do English Jews think of Italians (I know there have been some understandable tense moments due to the history of Catholisism, and Fascist Italy, etc.)

thanks
IZ

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 09:32:47 PM »
I'm under the impression that England views the US as an inferior cousin, but what do people think about Italians in general in England? And what do English Jews think of Italians (I know there have been some understandable tense moments due to the history of Catholisism, and Fascist Italy, etc.)

thanks
IZ

british jews like america and americans..

I think most british like americans.    They may see them as loud and obnoxious.
There is the american government which liberals hate.

Whilst americans view the british as uppity. But americans are very outdated in their view of britain.  They are suprised when they come here. Americans really only know america.   

Infact, in britain, the words England and English are considered racist!  Americans have a view of Old England..

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Great show! Thank you for your answer  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani