Author Topic: Lukas Lehmann comes up with new accusations against our good Chaim  (Read 4318 times)

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Re: Lukas Lehmann comes up with new accusations against our good Chaim
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 04:40:30 PM »
It is time for our own party in this punished country.  :)

I wish it were, but with 2 or 3 votes you won't get far ;)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »
It is time for our own party in this punished country.  :)

I wish it were, but with 2 or 3 votes you won't get far ;)
No - with the program of JTF we could easily get 10 percent. I am convinced. The CM has had years over years time to accomplish something and they didn't.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2008, 05:03:23 PM »
No - with the program of JTF we could easily get 10 percent. I am convinced.

Kahanism has really good chances after it succeeds it Israel.
If the people see that there is a movement that can even solve the problems in Israel, they will trust it to solve the problems in Europe too.

The best way to get Kahanists in the Bundestag is to bring Chaim to Israel.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2008, 02:31:37 PM »
Lukas Lehmann has answered to the response of Zelhar:

@ zelhar: I dont think except of PI nobody really will take you and your rassist kahane ideology serious. You are long time ago out dated with your organisation. Now we have allready 2008. There are projects that show coexistance works btw muslims, jews, christians. myself I was working in such a project. …

I don't doubt, that he was involved in such a project.  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2008, 03:16:14 PM »

@ zelhar: I dont think except of PI nobody really will take you and your rassist kahane ideology serious. You are long time ago out dated with your organisation. Now we have allready 2008. There are projects that show coexistance works btw muslims, jews, christians. myself I was working in such a project. …

I guess they never learn because the just keep accusing us of racism. 

There are projects which proves coexistence work, really, why didn't he name one for example ?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2008, 03:42:50 PM »

I guess they never learn because the just keep accusing us of racism. 

There are projects which proves coexistence work, really, why didn't he name one for example ?

Because there are none. This is only a leftist dream. I personally know no country where Muslimes coexist peacfully with Christians, Jews or Buddhists.

The other three religions can coexist if they take some rules to heart i.e. don't try to proselytize, teaching  the community not to hate people, because they are different, etc.