Author Topic: Michelle Obama 'WHITEY!' tape may come out tomorrow !!!!!!  (Read 3221 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Democratic strategist Bob Beckel appeared on Fox & Friends this morning and dropped a bombshell. Beckel says he believes a “shoe will drop” as early as tomorrow, and that it involves Michelle Obama. This will, he says, be “significantly” bigger than the earlier college-thesis issue, which implies that the supposed “whitey” video exists. Here’s Beckel sounding strangely out of breath while delivering this “news”:

For those who dont beleive me.... check out the video of Bob speaking nervously about this: http://hotair.com/archives/2008/06/03/bob-beckel-and-the-mighty-big-shoe/

Shouldnt the GOP wait until AFTER Obama gets the nomination??!?!?!?!?!??

« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 02:31:12 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Michelle Obama 'WHITEY!' tape may come out tomorrow !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 01:53:38 PM »
Democratic strategist Bob Beckel appeared on Fox & Friends this morning and dropped a bombshell. Beckel says he believes a “shoe will drop” as early as tomorrow, and that it involves Michelle Obama. This will, he says, be “significantly” bigger than the earlier college-thesis issue, which implies that the supposed “whitey” video exists. Here’s Beckel sounding strangely out of breath while delivering this “news”:

For those who dont beleive me.... check out the video of Bob speaking nervously about this: http://hotair.com/archives/2008/06/03/bob-beckel-and-the-mighty-big-shoe/

SHouldnt the GOP wait until AFTER Obama gets the nomination??!?!?!?!?!??
YES I HEARD ABOUT THIS TAPE  OF OBAMA 'S WIFE YELLING A RACIST RANT  AND YES THEY SHOULD'NT RELEASE IT TILL A WEEK BEFORE THE ELECTIONS. I HEARD A REPUBLICAN 501 HAS IT AND WOULD'NT RELEASE IT TILL A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION.ALSO I HEARD JOHN  MC CAIN WAS'NT TOLD ABOUT IT'S EXISTENCE BECAUSE THEY WRE AFAID MC CAIN WOULD SAY DON'T USE IT.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 02:31:54 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 01:55:16 PM »
I think they should release it in early October... an October surprise.   I dont get this strategy of doing it now.  Its stupid and reckless.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 02:03:18 PM »
I think they should release it in early October... an October surprise.   I dont get this strategy of doing it now.  Its stupid and reckless.
I THINK OBAMA THOUGHT HE HAD THE ONLY COPY  BUT WHEN HE FOUND OUT A REPUBLICAN 501 HAD ONE HE DECIDED TO RELEASE IT NOW.BTW I HEARD IT'S REALLY ANTI WHITE RACIST RANT.REALLY GOOD
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 02:05:02 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 02:05:32 PM »
I THINK OBAMA THOUGHT HE HAD THE ONLY COPY  BUT WHEN HE FOUND OUT A REPUBLICAN 501 HAD ONE HE DECIDED TO RELEASE IT NOW.BTW I HEARD IT'S REALLY ANTI WHITE RACIST RANT.REALLY GOOD

OHHHH!!!!,  I didnt think of that.  You may be right

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 02:06:23 PM »

OHHHH!!!!,  I didnt think of that.  You may be right

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 02:09:00 PM »
they should release it now and count all the real racists in america who would dare vote for obama.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »
I THINK THIS SITE HAD IT BUT IT'S DOWN                       http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/06/02/michelle-obama-and-louis-farrakhan-take-on-whitey/
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 02:25:45 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 02:26:00 PM »
I THINK THIS SITE HAD IT BUT IT'S DOWN             http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/06/02/michelle-obama-and-louis-farrakhan-take-on-whitey/

Yes... thats the one.  Its Larry Johnson... (Who ironically the liberals LOVE... because he pointed out the Bush WMD debacle) who is going to leak it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 02:30:36 PM »
I THINK THIS SITE HAD IT BUT IT'S DOWN             http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/06/02/michelle-obama-and-louis-farrakhan-take-on-whitey/

Yes... thats the one.  Its Larry Johnson... (Who ironically the liberals LOVE... because he pointed out the Bush WMD debacle) who is going to leak it.

i'D RATHER NOT SAY IN PUBLIC i im'D YOU  :::D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 02:32:14 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 02:34:50 PM »

I got your IM.  And I have to say...  You are probably right.   :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 02:36:04 PM »

i KNOW PRO OBAMA PEOPLE LOOK AT THIS SITE WHY GIVE THEM ANY HELP

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2008, 02:39:23 PM »
I don't suspect many of his worshippers will care. Remember, Obama supporters love him because he is anti-white.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2008, 02:42:03 PM »

i KNOW PRO OBAMA PEOPLE LOOK AT THIS SITE WHY GIVE THEM ANY HELP

OK... Ive heard that the GOP will NOT be the ones leaking the tape afterall (they DID want to wait till October).  Its being leaked by Larry Johhnson... tomorrow at 9am (eastern time)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2008, 02:54:24 PM »
THATS WHY HILLARY TOLD THE DELEGATES TO WAIT TILL TOMMOROW TO COME OUT IN SUPPORT OF OBAMA.JOHNSON IS PROBABLY A CLINTON SUPPORTER

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 02:58:45 PM »
THATS WHY HILLARY TOLD THE DELEGATES TO WAIT TILL TOMMOROW TO COME OUT IN SUPPORT OF OBAMA.JOHNSON IS PROBABLY A CLINTON SUPPORTER

He is!!!  Johsnon is a HUGE clinton supporter.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 03:11:16 PM »
Personally... I believe the Republicans have more than this tape.
This is just the beginning. This is why I believe they can afford to leak it now.

"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 03:13:56 PM »
Personally... I believe the Republicans have more than this tape.
This is just the beginning. This is why I believe they can afford to leak it now.

COULD BE ??? ???

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2008, 03:32:02 PM »
Re:  "...and count all the real racists in america who would dare vote for obama..."

Time is on their side.

If not this coming election, then the next election, or the one coming after that.

"Whitey" and "JewMan" fail to understand that the various races whom they have been careful not to offend for the past thirty years, have themselves no such qualms about "hating Whitey" and "Git d' Jooz".

And today might be the actual day their numbers have grown high enough to put an end to "Whitey" once and for all in America.

Americans, by giving these animals concessions, welfare, and laws against hate, etc.. have unwittingly allowed those whose aim has always been to destroy America to flourish and multiply in numbers large enough to finally succeed.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2008, 04:24:14 PM »
I hope the republicans have enough dirt to end his political career once and for all!

I don't know about you all... but I certainly don't want to deal with this once more, 4 years from now.

But first and foremost, we need to stop him for this election.  O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 04:56:58 PM »
but there be 57 states, not including alaska and hawaii.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »
but there be 57 states, not including alaska and hawaii.

Cummon.. we are forgetting New Canada, and East Virginia.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2008, 06:05:14 PM »

Maybe Hillary has it and is having her people release it.
Tonight, Hillary will pretend to make herself available as Obama's VP, all the while hoping tomorrow the bomb shell will be so explosive Obama will NOT get the nomination and she's there to pick up the pieces.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=106583

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2008, 09:15:06 PM »
I don't suspect many of his worshippers will care. Remember, Obama supporters love him because he is anti-white.

But it could scare off some people who traditionally vote democrats but don't like black racism.

Will Obama now say that he never really listened to his wife?
That he first gave her the benefit of a doubt when he heard about the tape?
Will he leaf her to protect her from the press?

:D