Author Topic: one of Earth's last uncontacted tribes  (Read 3606 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: one of Earth's last uncontacted tribes
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 01:05:14 AM »
I was not reffering to anyone particularly. I was just traslating my thoughts in Archaic English to modern. I said you (ye) which is plural. I addressed those who seem to think that morality depends on technology.
BTW what's your faith? Noahide then?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 01:38:51 AM »
BTW what's your faith? Noahide then?

Yes.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 02:08:19 AM »
I love and respect primitive tribes, may Hashem bless them so that nobody bothers them.

Tribes like that often commit infanticide, especially if the baby is born disabled.

That's sound like a racial prejudice. In fact, inganticide is commited in "civilised" debeloped countries...."partial birth" abortion is an English term, where do you think it's commited? In a primitive tribe? I didn't know that primitives spoke English. LOL
BTW, do you think we are better pr happier for having sent a man to the moon and habing a debeloped technology???????? Each is nation is happy in its own way!!!!!!
It's depends on culture and time. I enhoy internet and GPS and cell phones, but my moter never used it and was also happy.
How is that racial prejudice ?
My mother was born and raised in Brasil and even she said that she heard of the tribes doing that

Those tribes are brutal.

Make no mistake about it.
And what the Germans during WW2 weren't? The Communists in Russia weren't?

Theres one thing that has never changed and never will, it's called human nature.

Formely known as "1986"

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 02:18:54 AM »

And what the Germans during WW2 weren't? The Communists in Russia weren't?

Theres one thing that has never changed and never will, it's called human nature.

Yeah, much like you will always be a faggot who defiles our forum with your presence.