Author Topic: Help removing CAIR's Tax exempt status  (Read 645 times)

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Help removing CAIR's Tax exempt status
« on: June 05, 2008, 05:57:53 AM »
On May 9, 2008, Shazeen Kareem, one of three contributors to The Mobilizer, posted to the blog a video attacking Presidential candidate John McCain and his association with a well-known pastor. Above the video, Kareem wrote, “Muslims voting for McCain? Not after this!!” Under the video were the words, “I don’t know how to react. I don’t know what to say. I’m just amazed at the ignorance that exists.”

The posting was a blatant violation of the IRS’s ban, as it clearly sought to influence Muslims and others to vote against Senator McCain.

Three weeks later, CAIR-Chicago altered the posting. Now, replacing the declaration that Muslims won’t be voting for Senator McCain are the innocuous words, “McCain’s Statement on Muslims.” As well, the sentence “I’m just amazed at the ignorance that exists” was deleted.

Now, it is up to you the reader to see that the IRS does its job to investigate this matter fully. If you are as troubled about CAIR’s and CAIR-Chicago’s infractions as this author is, you can contact the IRS with your respectful comments and concerns.

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2008/06/cair-changes-website-to-avoid-irs.html
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 06:55:39 PM by underthesun »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: Help removing CAIR's Tax exempt status
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 03:33:26 PM »
Good post. We should all complain.

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
Re: Help removing CAIR's Tax exempt status
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 06:46:37 PM »
yea CAIR doesnt deserve that
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha