Author Topic: My latest firearms video up for the week: Introduction to rifles  (Read 1923 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
My newest video is up, introduction to rifles and review on the Israeli made Galil.

Part 1:

Part 2:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 04:24:28 PM by מאיר כהן »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: My latest firearms video up for the week: Introduction to rifles
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 04:26:03 PM »
Hey, you mind if I use your videos on my pages as well?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »
Hey, you mind if I use your videos on my pages as well?

Sure, feel free.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 05:42:33 PM »
 O0  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Great video      O0

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 07:53:01 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 07:04:08 PM »
interesting, thanks!!! :)
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 07:48:09 PM »
Excellent video O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 08:11:31 PM »
Wow thats a awesome gun. I'd be alpha supreme111!!11 with it.
DukeNukem

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 10:30:33 PM »
Pilman- this is a VERY SERIOUS issue, one that DEMANDS more attn. I come from Sephardic/crypto Portuguese Jews, had we enough SENSE to have WEAPONS, we may have NOT suffered, YET STILL MANY Jewish people REFUSE to WAKE UP. Christians too. And it is the TRUTH. Pilman, here NEEDS TO BE TAKEN VERY SERIOUS.

I know- here is my own personal history:

Expulsion from Portugal
Following King Joao’s death in 1494, Manuel I ascended to the throne and restored the Jews’ freedom. His legitimacy as heir to the throne was challenged, so he decided to solidify his position by marrying Princess Isabel of Spain. Isabel told Manuel that she would only marry him if he expelled the Jews. Their marriage contract was signed on November 30, 1496, and, five days later, he issued a decree forcing all Jews to leave Portugal by October 1497.

Manuel was never content with his decision, mainly because he appreciated the economic value of the Jews to the country. To make it more difficult for Jews to leave, he made Lisbon the only viable port of exit. He also tried to convert as many Jews to Christianity as he could to keep them in Portugal.

**Jews without a GUN, will wake UP one day, and have to RUN.**

People on this forum have been FORTUNATE enough to have lived without a threat, BUT, there WILL be ANOTHER Holocaust, it happens EVERY Century to Jews. 

~Sometimes I wonder, on this forum, if people know what it is like to have BOTH faiths in your family, because of FORCED conversions, (FORCED b/c we were STUPID with NO weaponry!!!--) throughout our time, it CAN be VERY confusing to a person, luckily for me, I am just a person that LOVES people.. I am well read in both faiths, this I cannot help, because of the forced conversion in my family, ancestry also the Inquisition..I always feel that I am under a GUN-- I am not as candid, and OFTEN stifle in my OWN speech, because of the inward fear that I will ALWAYS have, because it is just in me, cant help it.~

WHAT WILL THE JEW DO IN THIS CENTURY, while Israel is threatened, and Anti-Semitism is on the rise, even WORSE than before, AGAINST JEWS AND CHRISTIANS!!!

YOU NEED TO GET LOCKED AND LOADED. ASAP. WAKE UP is what I say, we CANNOT be as grandfathers and ancestors, it is SUICIDE. PERIOD.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 07:59:21 AM »
Paulette is your Jewish lineage traces back to the Anusim who fled to Amsterdam ?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 11:36:25 AM »
I'm not positive if the firearm review videos are really attracting people to JTF or even sparking interest amongst JTF members, so I am going to shift the program a little more political and see what I can do.

I'm going to make a few videos over the weekend and sharpen my editing skills. First video I hope will wake up some Jews which I will hopefully have up by today before the sabbath but probably won't post it until Monday.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 12:23:38 PM »
I'm not positive if the firearm review videos are really attracting people to JTF or even sparking interest amongst JTF members, so I am going to shift the program a little more political and see what I can do.

I'm going to make a few videos over the weekend and sharpen my editing skills. First video I hope will wake up some Jews which I will hopefully have up by today before the sabbath but probably won't post it until Monday.

Pilman,   Whatever it takes. THIS IS SERIOUS, Jews WITHOUT ANY weaponry are committing suicide, PERIOD. I am with you 100%. The Christians on this forum should take heed as well, look what they have done with the Christian faith here in the USA!

You ALL should take Pilman here VERY SERIOUS!!! THIS IS SERIOUS!!! NO Jew, after ALL The Jewish people have been through, should EVER be without guns.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 09:52:56 PM »
I was so busy with our moving to a new server that I did not have time to watch and sticky this post with these excellent videos.

These videos are very important.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 10:03:33 AM »
These videos are very good, מאיר כהן. It is a pleasure to see so many important vids for the JTF movement being produced. ;)