Author Topic: Jewish blood in U.S is cheap; Pakistani, Muslim terrorist gets mistrial  (Read 945 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
First, the authorities refused to recognize the attack as a terror attack.  Second, the case ended in a mistrial.  Third, it seems, AT BEST, the terrorist will spend many years or the rest of his life in a psychiatric facility.  No justice for Jews in America!

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1212659668563&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
First, the authorities refused to recognize the attack as a terror attack.  Second, the case ended in a mistrial.  Third, it seems, AT BEST, the terrorist will spend many years or the rest of his life in a psychiatric facility.  No justice for Jews in America!

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1212659668563&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

This is not fair.

I think the problem here is that some leftists believe, that it cannot be, what not have to be.

In my oppinion there must be send a message: It is a clear "no no" to attack Jews and Christians because of religious hate.

If they don't punish this murder-Muzzie as hard as possible, he will be have imitators  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
this is seriously messed up

i saw this on cnn.com last night and i couldnt beleive it!!!
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
What do you think would have happened if it was the other way around and a Jewish man opened fire on a bunch of Mussie?
They would have found him guilty the court system is screwed up were they take it easy on the criminals

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
What do you think would have happened if it was the other way around and a Jewish man opened fire on a bunch of Mussie?
They would have found him guilty the court system is screwed up were they take it easy on the criminals

yea for sure
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha