Author Topic: Israel to sell UAVs to Azerbaijan  (Read 5568 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Israel to sell UAVs to Azerbaijan
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 07:20:18 PM »
Wait they are giving planes to a muslim country?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 09:53:29 PM »
http://www.panarmenian.net/news/eng/?nid=26239

Azerbaijan is a nice country. i lived one year in Baku

Are you crazy? Azerbaijan is a Muslim country. It's no better than Iran or Turkey.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 10:35:08 PM »

I had a friend who lived their, he said that when he was a little kid their was a big civil war going on their, with 2 factions killing each other in the streets.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 10:45:57 PM »
WHY?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 12:50:08 AM »
Now why on Earth would they do this??
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 01:04:30 AM »

It's an Islamic country.

Israel should sell those planes to Armenia instead. In fact, Israel should ally with Armenia. It is in a similar position to that of Israel, has the same enemies as Israel, and has historically been in a position similar to that of Israel.

This is just despicable.

The technology will soon be in the hands of muslim dictators (if it is not already!)
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 02:04:45 AM »
This is terrible. They should be using those weapons against this moozy country, not selling to them.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 02:06:44 AM »
i was born in Azerbaijan, and people there wery friendly to Jews
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 02:13:52 AM »

But Daniel, Islam commands its followers to exterminate all infidels so it is safe to say that selling any weapon to them is wrong.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 02:39:27 AM »
i have a tape sent by muslims who still live in Azerbaijan, they were my mothers neighbors. they all on the tape say "we love you" "we miss you" "may G-d bless you". so please lets not say all muslims are bad

The problem is that once Azerbaijan becomes reaquainted with Islam, it will be a totally different situation.  Azerbaijan, being next to the ancestoral lands of Beria and Stalin, was subject to very intense anti-religious indoctrination.  When the Saudis revitalize the mosques, they will have to choose between Islam and their Jewish friends. 

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 04:19:58 AM »

I know you're an azzy sympathizer but make not mistake once they decide to invade and take away MY TERRAIN Artsakh those inbred muzzie albanians will be slaughtered just like in March of this year.
<= here 8 invading albanian muzzies were slaughtered, now they are gathering their corpses, I hope they get eaten by dogs.
Next time you meet up with your azzy friends ask them why they SUCK at fighting on the battlefield but they are brave against unarmed civilians. Their oil will not help them take away mt territory the albanian dogs.

P.S. That beautiful city was build by soviet Jews and Armenians and some Russians.
The albanian muzzies didn't build their city. If you lived there you know what I'm talking about.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 04:27:25 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 04:33:41 AM »

I know you're an azzy sympathizer but make not mistake once they decide to invade and take away MY TERRAIN Artsakh those inbred muzzie albanians will be slaughtered just like in March of this year.
<= here 8 invading albanian muzzies were slaughtered, now they are gathering their corpses, I hope they get eaten by dogs.
Next time you meet up with your azzy friends ask them why they SUCK at fighting on the battlefield but they are brave against unarmed civilians. Their oil will not help them take away mt territory the albanian dogs.

P.S. That beautiful city was build by soviet Jews and Armenians and some Russians.
The albanian muzzies didn't build their city. If you lived there you know what I'm talking about.

AM NOT A AZERI sympathizer, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEM. I JUST SAID THAT THERE ARE SOME AZERIS WHO ARE GOOD AND THERE ALSO SOME MUSLIMS WHO ARE GOOD

I don't believe there are good muslims.
There are good and bad Christians, there are good and bad Jews and Buddhists and atheists and even satanists.
But there are NO good muslims just as there are no good nazis.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 04:54:50 AM »
FOR 2,000 YEARS THAT JEWS HAVE LIVED IN THE EXILE, WE HAVE RECEIVED MORE HATE AND MORE ANTI-SEMITISM  FROM CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS HAVE ALSO GIVEN US MANY HORRIBLE THINGS BUT NOT AS MUCH AS CHRISTIANS. YES YOUR RIGHT THEIR ARE GOOD CHRISTIANS AND BAD ONES SAME THING WITH JEWS. MAYBE THE MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS ARE BAD BUT THERE IS A MINORITY WHICH IS AFRAID TO STAND UP AND TALK. WHICH IS AFRAID TO CONVERT.

HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY?

No, thank allah I haven't.
The ones that stand up and talk are not muslims.
Iran has a small population of Zoroastrians and those people don't want a nuclear holocaust.
Does that mean there are good muslims? NO.
Maybe they say they are muzzies in order not to be killed by the government.
The azzy is a very smart muzzie, when it comes to international relations they say they are
moderates and secular but at the same time they used all kinds of moojy ragheads from all
over the world during 1990's. Just like the albanian muslim scum of the earth in Kosovo those
mongrels hired arats and afghans and NATO (another terrorist organization) to bomb the Serbs.
But now they say they are moderates? It seems when they try to kiss EU and US ass they
pretend to be secular but they don't hesitate to use jihad at a time of war.

Free Javakh!!!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 05:51:56 AM »
Saying there are good Muslims is like saying there are good Nazis. Islam preaches Nazi hatred against all non-Muslim infidels, especially Jews and Christians.

My family lived in Egypt for centuries and also had Muslim neighbors who were close "friends". But as soon as Israel was created, Egypt joined the other Arab Muslim Nazi countries in attacking the Jewish state, promising to "push the Jews into the sea". NO ONE IN EGYPT OBJECTED TO THIS CALL FOR NAZI GENOCIDE AGAINST ISRAELI JEWRY. And during World War II, our "good" Egyptian "friends" and neighbors supported Hitler. Virtually the entire Muslim world supported Hitler.

How can you be "good" and believe in a lunatic terrorist religion that calls for genocide? If someone was born Muslim and doesn't believe in genocide, then they are not a real Muslim.

Islam is evil. Period. And anyone who believes in it cannot be trusted.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 07:28:56 AM »

It's an Islamic country.

Israel should sell those planes to Armenia instead. In fact, Israel should ally with Armenia. It is in a similar position to that of Israel, has the same enemies as Israel, and has historically been in a position similar to that of Israel.

This is just despicable.
I have a friend that came from Armenia and he always gets sort of put off when he hears me talk up Israel. With decisions like this I can see why he does. A big factor for him is the fact that Israel refuses to recognize the Armenia genocide. I would really like to know what goes into Israels  decision making process to sell planes to a musslime country >:(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 08:56:37 AM »
Perhaps when the Azerbaijani muslamic minority were under the domination of Atheist USSR, some of them might have tried to keep some good looking viruses especially towards other minorities. Then after their cessation and due to rising of independent muslamic influence, the situation may not be that easy.

Azeri muslamics have fought a long treacherous war with Armenians over the Nagorno karbakh.

It would have been much better, if Israel sells those UAVs to Armenia even at a bit smaller profits.

Even Afghanistani's were said to have been good peoples till King Jaheer ruled over them. So the so-called partial goodness of muslamics may be a part of some global conspiracy. ;)

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 10:33:12 AM »

But Daniel, Islam commands its followers to exterminate all infidels so it is safe to say that selling any weapon to them is wrong.

True, but Prezident of Azerbaijan Aliev, said that if America will launch the war with Iran, they would be first one to join help America. I was in Baku 2 years ago, I asked around my muslim friends there, they hate Iran, you cant even imagine how much.
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 11:09:36 AM »

AM NOT A AZERI sympathizer, I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEM. I JUST SAID THAT THERE ARE SOME AZERIS WHO ARE GOOD AND THERE ALSO SOME MUSLIMS WHO ARE GOOD

I don't believe there are good muslims.
There are good and bad Christians, there are good and bad Jews and Buddhists and atheists and even satanists.
But there are NO good muslims just as there are no good nazis.

IslamisCancer you are 100 percent. There are good, Christians, Jews and Buddhists and Hindus but no good Muslims. Even a dead Muslim is still no good.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 12:35:10 PM »

True, but Prezident of Azerbaijan Aliev, said that if America will launch the war with Iran, they would be first one to join help America. I was in Baku 2 years ago, I asked around my muslim friends there, they hate Iran, you cant even imagine how much.

It may not be a genuine case. It may be like Pak666 who under an acute pressure of America is being forced to support them against Taliban goons. Ajeri's are to be really counted only when they convert enmasse.

With Regards... :) 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 12:45:22 PM »
No country should ever give weapons or equipment to Muslims because they will use it against them later

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 01:04:31 PM »
Let’s make something clear: Russia, which is a Christian Orthodox nation, supplies weapons to all the dirt of the world, including Arabs, Iranians, North Koreans etc.

Armenia is a strategic partner of Russia and a good friend of Iran.

Armenia and Russia are both historic enemies of Turkey.

Iran from 19th century has been occupying 50% of Azerbaijani land, and thus is willing to support somebody (Armenia), who has occupied 20% of Azerbaijani land.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 01:09:49 PM »
Unique case indeed. Armenia claims rights to a territory that is in the heart of a neighboring nation.

In the heart, not bordering. I have never heard anything like that. Bordering? Yes, but something that is in the depth of some other country? Well, somebody out there has a good imagination.

Here, the teritorry of Karabakh is marked red.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2008, 01:26:48 PM »
Unique case indeed. Armenia claims rights to a territory that is in the heart of a neighboring nation.

In the heart, not bordering. I have never heard anything like that. Bordering? Yes, but something that is in the depth of some other country? Well, somebody out there has a good imagination.

Here, the teritorry of Karabakh is marked red.

Well, then you obviously know nothing about the history of Karabakh.
The Azzies claim it was the 'Christian Albanians' who built the churches there look at this: http://www.artsakh.com/
The Soviets made that territory part of Azerbaijan to crate artificial conflicts in the region so that they don't rebel against the USSR. Through referendum Armenians in Karabakh decided to be independent of the muslim Azeris because they knew their fate, thank allah they learned from their mistakes of 1915.
Do you see Nakhichevan to the East? That small territory that borders Turkey, Armenia and Iran? THAT USED TO BE OURS and thanks Soviets and Turks it's now under Azeri control.
I know many Jews are pro-Turd, pro-Azzy and pro-Albanian and you shouldn't be surprised to see a lot of Antisemitism from Armenia, Greece and other Christian countries given your disgusting attitude.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 01:30:09 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2008, 01:32:23 PM »
Something else.

Let’s separate the following facts:

• Mohammed, who was an Arab, invented Islam by claiming he saw G-d in his dream.
  • Nobody believed him, so he decided to force them to.
  • Arabs were the first Muslims.
  • Arab Muslims then went and occupied a great chunk of the world and converted 95% of the population into Islam.
  • Here is the most interesting point. Azerbaijanis at the time were either Christians or Zoroastrians (worshippers of fire). According to various historic sources, nowhere else Arab Muslims found a greater resistance to the Muslim invasion as in Azerbaijan. Arabs sent most of their armies to put out the revolts in that land. And that’s why Azerbaijanis call themselves “Muslims by sword”, that is converted by force.

And thus…

There are no moderate Muslims, but there people whose ancestors were forced into Islam and who by their national culture resistant to both Arab culture and Islam.

And thus I suggest that we separate Arab Muslims, who were the original Muslims and original conquerors of the world from those nations who were their victims.

And if Arabs are destroyed, their victims will claim freedom.