Author Topic: Queen Ann Coulter and the Sanctity of Marriage :(  (Read 5040 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Queen Ann Coulter and the Sanctity of Marriage :(
« on: June 11, 2008, 01:50:52 AM »
  And people wonder WHY I think she is a HYPOCRITE, I have been a hypocrite before in my life, I know one when I see one. People are CONSTANTLY mad at ME, for seeing her for a FRAUD, no REAL "G-d Fearing" conservative WOMAN has THREE BROKEN ENGAGEMENTS, also, CLINTON USED THE SAME SPEAK when asked about Monica Lewinsky "It's MAH Private Life, and what a person does in his private life, is nobody's business"  Ann...you have been listening to too MUCH of the Clinton's that you said you would SUPPORT & campaign for.

The NOW "conservative" people in USA, with the exception of JTF, and possibly 2 others, hold NOTHING into account- and are moderates at best.  Being a person in LEADERSHIP, you WILL get judged by your actions in your PRIVATE life, and the FRIENDS you keep- the question is asked EVERYDAY about obama, there is NO partiality, at this point with ANYONE- I, personally do NOT want to be labeled as one of these type people.  (Watch til the end) And the guy at the END, is NOT a "liberal" he is a person that is DEMANDING conservative values from a SO CALLED conservative..it is EASY to call people a 'liberal' when one has a nice big audience of LEMMINGS.  (Also, look at The Hillbilly Report, the man who did the video, good videos.)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rUkaX2D93ck&feature=related
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Queen Ann Coulter and the Sanctity of Marriage :(
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 03:24:16 AM »
  And people wonder WHY I think she is a HYPOCRITE, I have been a hypocrite before in my life, I know one when I see one. People are CONSTANTLY mad at ME, for seeing her for a FRAUD, no REAL "G-d Fearing" conservative WOMAN has THREE BROKEN ENGAGEMENTS, also, CLINTON USED THE SAME SPEAK when asked about Monica Lewinsky "It's MAH Private Life, and what a person does in his private life, is nobody's business"  Ann...you have been listening to too MUCH of the Clinton's that you said you would SUPPORT & campaign for.

The NOW "conservative" people in USA, with the exception of JTF, and possibly 2 others, hold NOTHING into account- and are moderates at best.  Being a person in LEADERSHIP, you WILL get judged by your actions in your PRIVATE life, and the FRIENDS you keep- the question is asked EVERYDAY about obama, there is NO partiality, at this point with ANYONE- I, personally do NOT want to be labeled as one of these type people.  (Watch til the end) And the guy at the END, is NOT a "liberal" he is a person that is DEMANDING conservative values from a SO CALLED conservative..it is EASY to call people a 'liberal' when one has a nice big audience of LEMMINGS.  (Also, look at The Hillbilly Report, the man who did the video, good videos.)

I think you are right. Real conservatives have to live conservatism. After watching this video, I think it is only buisiness for her.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 05:43:30 AM »
Well, watch this one.. We Sit here, and find out ALL of the INFORMATION.. Ann USES search engines, ETC..her books SELL and make $$$$$, and she Complains?? 
She is a BOASTFUL BRAGGART. She would be NOWHERE if it were NOT for LEMMINGS that buy her books. Why should they buy her books? WE HAVE EVERYTHING RIGHT HERE- BEFORE Ann, BEFORE Savage- HECK!! If it were NOT for Chaim ben Pesach, NOBODY would even KNOW that Obamas name was: BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA- and GUESS what- THIS forum ALSO found the INFO, that hiw WHOLE name in KENYA where he has possible DUEL Citizenship is: BARACK HUSSEIN MOHAMMED OBAMA.
Does Queen Ann even know that We found out about Obama's BOB THE BUILDER- YES WE CAN    CAMPAIGN SLOGAN????????   the TRUTH IS HERE FOLKS. NO NEED to buy a book and Pay for what is FREE.
GET OFF YOUR IVORY TOWER Queen Ann, we make ZERO $$$$'s, and NOBODY is COMPLAINING HERE. HOW about THIS Ann: WE ARE BORED WITH YOU.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDpuo2QuugQ&feature=related
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 12:24:07 PM »
This is her private matter. I think she is in there for the money but I don't think it makes her a hypocrite.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 01:48:44 PM »
so she broke off 3 engagements.

maybe she got engaged to bad guys 3 times.. She's a pretty and intelligent woman, she probably attracts all sorts of arrogant turds who only show their true colours later.

it didn't say she got divorced or left children behind or anything.

If you're going to judge ann coulter badly, it doesn't say much for 90% of america. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 02:14:28 PM »
Whatever you think of Ann, I don't think it's fair to hold the broken engagements against her. 

For example, I'm almost her age, and I've never been married.  Does that make me a hypocrite for being right wing? 

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 02:17:38 PM »
 And people wonder WHY I think she is a HYPOCRITE, I have been a hypocrite before in my life, I know one when I see one. People are CONSTANTLY mad at ME, for seeing her for a FRAUD, no REAL "G-d Fearing" conservative WOMAN has THREE BROKEN ENGAGEMENTS, also, CLINTON USED THE SAME SPEAK when asked about Monica Lewinsky "It's MAH Private Life, and what a person does in his private life, is nobody's business"  Ann...you have been listening to too MUCH of the Clinton's that you said you would SUPPORT & campaign for.

The NOW "conservative" people in USA, with the exception of JTF, and possibly 2 others, hold NOTHING into account- and are moderates at best.  Being a person in LEADERSHIP, you WILL get judged by your actions in your PRIVATE life, and the FRIENDS you keep- the question is asked EVERYDAY about obama, there is NO partiality, at this point with ANYONE- I, personally do NOT want to be labeled as one of these type people.  (Watch til the end) And the guy at the END, is NOT a "liberal" he is a person that is DEMANDING conservative values from a SO CALLED conservative..it is EASY to call people a 'liberal' when one has a nice big audience of LEMMINGS.  (Also, look at The Hillbilly Report, the man who did the video, good videos.)

Great post.  I agree.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 02:21:01 PM »
maybe she got engaged to bad guys 3 times.. She's a pretty and intelligent woman, she probably attracts all sorts of arrogant turds who only show their true colours later.

Coulter (who is NOT good looking) is clearly in love with her self.

Her anorexic appearance proves that she's obsessed with how she looks.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 02:28:22 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 02:24:55 PM »
Whatever you think of Ann, I don't think it's fair to hold the broken engagements against her. 

For example, I'm almost her age, and I've never been married.  Does that make me a hypocrite for being right wing? 

Do you have three broken engagements?

Not ex-boyfriends, engagements.

A marriage engagement is supposed to be a serious commitment.  An decent person doesn't say three times, "Yes, I'll marry you", only to flake out. 

That's what a Feminist does.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 02:25:09 PM »

Her anorexic appearance proves that she's obsessed with her appearance.

I agree with you about that she is like a stick she needs to eat more

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 02:26:11 PM »

You're right Lisa,
    you can not judge Ann Coulter on this issue soley, you must take in account the whole body of work

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 02:30:20 PM »
come on! Ann Coulter is a heavy headed person...i'm sure a lot of guys wouldn't be able to stand someone like her.  So? That doesn't make her a hipocrat.

However, she is part of the establishment...she's conservative the way she is because that's her job to be that way.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 02:34:25 PM »

Her anorexic appearance proves that she's obsessed with her appearance.

This is beside the point but I think she is very beautiful.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2008, 02:37:26 PM »

No, that is the point.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2008, 02:38:17 PM »
I dont find her all that good looking  but that is just me

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 02:39:07 PM »

No, that is the point.

Scriabin has it all figured out...  8)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 02:39:34 PM »
I dont find her all that good looking  but that is just me

No she's not.

She's not hideous but she's not great looking either.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 02:40:11 PM »
No, that is the point.

Scriabin has it all figured out...  8)

Not all, just most.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 02:43:26 PM »
Ann Coulter is too much of a bony as* for my taste but to each his own... She definitely feels she's an elitist and acts in that manner. It's tough to like her even when she's Right!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 02:56:56 PM »
She definitely feels she's an elitist and acts in that manner. It's tough to like her even when she's Right!

Exactly. 

She has the atmosphere of a Princess who's been served, spoiled and pampered all her life.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 03:07:22 PM »
Ann Coulter exposed herself as a Jew hater many months ago. JTF's approval for her is finished with.

What did she say about the Jews?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 03:13:55 PM »
Ann Coulter exposed herself as a Jew hater many months ago. JTF's approval for her is finished with.

What did she say about the Jews?

She said Jews chose the hard way to heaven because if they miss observing a single mitzva they lose their right to heaven while Christians only need to accept Jesus as their personal savior.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 04:33:47 PM »
Well, bringing that up really forced a change of subject.  Ann should be defended..

I think most religious jews are fine with what she said. Here is the youtube clip of it.
After being asked by the interviewer about her dream world, and pushed on it.   She believed everybody should be christian.. And when pushed further by the interviewer, she used some terminology she said was NT, about christians being perfected jews or perfected christians.. And anybody believing in J being perfected.

Here is the clip

The people most bothered are liberals. 100% of them. Like the slimy interviewer.
amazingly, she actually said that jews can keep judaism/the law, and go to heaven, OR, be christians..

Liberals don't like anybody that believes their religion is true, and others are false.

The biggest enemy to these liberal jews, are orthodox jews. 
Most jews are not bothered even if christians believe all jews go to hell.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 04:39:45 PM »
And yeah, by the standards of women on television, Ann Coulter is a bit ugly, and a bit thin.  Compared to most women, she looks great.

The fact that she is on the thin side, doesn't imply that she is obsessed with her weight.
If you had pictures showing her as fat in the past, and now she is thin, then you may have a case. And even then, it may be excused as over-compensation.  Really her weight is her business.

Some people have a fast metabolism.. I think she is that type.  She could sit around eating ice cream, posting on the internet, and she still wouldn't get fat. She would put on some weight, but she wouldn't be as productive.  If her weight really bothers you then it's a cover.. You just don't like her anyway.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 04:53:38 PM »
And yeah, by the standards of women on television, Ann Coulter is a bit ugly, and a bit thin.  Compared to most women, she looks great.

The fact that she is on the thin side, doesn't imply that she is obsessed with her weight.
If you had pictures showing her as fat in the past, and now she is thin, then you may have a case. And even then, it may be excused as over-compensation.  Really her weight is her business.

Some people have a fast metabolism.. I think she is that type.  She could sit around eating ice cream, posting on the internet, and she still wouldn't get fat. She would put on some weight, but she wouldn't be as productive.  If her weight really bothers you then it's a cover.. You just don't like her anyway.

She is very beautiful especially considering she is in her mid-late 40s unless I'm mistaken. She is not anorectic- you can check her legs, they are not bony. Had she been anorectic she would have been much bonier and probably would cover her limbs and wear baggy clothes.