Author Topic: Scarlett Johansson "My heart belongs to Barack. I am engaged to Barack Obama."  (Read 3607 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Scarlett Johansson sounds like a giggling school girl when she talks about presidential candidate Barack Obama.

She told the AP back in January, "My heart belongs to Barack. I am engaged to Barack Obama."

Sounds a lot like our N'Sync crazy little cousins who used to proclaim, "My heart belongs to Justin. I am so going to be Mrs. Timberlake."

Recently, Johansson expressed shock that Obama finds time to respond to her with messages she described as "thoughtful" and more than a brief line or two.

The boobalicious one said, "You'd imagine that someone like the senator who is constantly traveling and constantly ‘on' - how can he return these personal e-mails?" she told the webiste Politico. "But he does, and in his off-time I know he also calls people who have donated the minimum to thank them."

Sounds a lot like "OMG, I can't believe Justin read my fan letter and wrote back!"

Obama supposedly told Boobs his favorite performance was her role in Lost in Translation. ScarJo says Barack's a "huge movie lover" and "knows who every actor is."

Barack's campaign staff is chock full of fresh youngins.

Looks like they're good at giving the boss advice on how to respond to giddy actresses!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Stupid B**** she support this  >:(

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Someone get me a barfbag please!!!  :o :o :o
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
She is a very attractive female who heart belongs to the animal she is a idiot

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
"I love barack....and my singing career bombed and is over" LALALA!

It's the truth!

lol.  :::D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
"I love barack....and my singing career bombed and is over" LALALA!

It's the truth!

Who are you talking about?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Her heart belongs to this :o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Is she Jewish? I thought I read somewhere that she was.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
In her oppinion only less smart persons dislike Barak Hussein Obama.  ::)

Sometimes I have the feeling, that leftists would do everything to show how progressive they are.

I am proud to be here. This sick selfhate to elect and support even persons who are anti-semites and racists towards yourself is not healthy for your psyche. :)

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I read that she claims to be Jewish (her mother is supposedly Jewish). I think Hollywood has not been so mobilized since WWII.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I think this sums up his followers.  A bunch of brainwashed kids who know nothing about politics... only idolatry.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Is she Jewish? I thought I read somewhere that she was.
Her father, Karsten Johansson, is a Danish-born architect, and her paternal grandfather, Ejner Johansson, was a screenwriter and director (Scarlett Johansson holds Danish citizenship). Scarlett Johansson's mother, Melanie Sloan, a producer, comes from an Ashkenazi Jewish family

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Dumb B List no class Hollyfreakwood
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't understand why so many Jewish people feel compelled to support Obama. Surely they see what a hateful and dangerous person Obama would be for them? I read Goldman-Sachs is Obama's biggest donor! Why? It makes no sense!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Is she Danish?  And she sees what Muslims have been doing to anything having to do with Denmark since the cartoon came out? What the hell is wrong with people
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I don't understand why so many Jewish people feel compelled to support Obama. Surely they see what a hateful and dangerous person Obama would be for them? I read Goldman-Sachs is Obama's biggest donor! Why? It makes no sense!

Either they are stupid or they dont want to be called a racist

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Is she Danish?  And she sees what Muslims have been doing to anything having to do with Denmark since the cartoon came out? What the hell is wrong with people

Yes she is she has citizenship there

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
I think her maternal grand-mother is supposed to be Jewish.  I'm not sure if both of her grand-parents on that side of her family are Jewish.  Scarlett has stated that she's celebrated Hanukkah and Christmas.  I don't think she's considered Jewish and another person who behaves like Natalie Portman isn't needed.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I think her maternal grand-mother is supposed to be Jewish.  I'm not sure if both of her grand-parents on that side of her family are Jewish.  Scarlett has stated that she's celebrated Hanukkah and Christmas.  I don't think she's considered Jewish and another person who behaves like Natalie Portman isn't needed.
Didnt Natalie Portman change her name ?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

What did Natalie Portman do ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Scarlett Johanson is a woody allen Jewess              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlett_Johansson 

She described herself as Jewish when she was talking about Woody Allen. "I just adore Woody," she says. "We have a lot in common. We're New Yorkers, Jewish. We have a very easygoing relationship."[52]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Portman was born Natalie Hershlag (Hebrew: נטלי הרשלג‎) in Jerusalem, Israel. Her father, Avner Hershlag, is an Israeli doctor specializing in fertility and reproduction (reproductive endocrinology). Her mother, Shelley Stevens, is an American homemaker who now works as her agent. Portman's maternal ancestors were Jews from Austria and Russia and her paternal ancestors were Jews who immigrated to Israel from Poland and Romania. Her paternal grandfather's parents died in Auschwitz and her Romanian-born great-grandmother was a spy for the British during World War II.

Portman's parents met at a Jewish student center at Ohio State University where her mother was selling tickets. Her father returned to Israel, but the two corresponded and were married when her mother visited Israel a few years later. In 1984, when Portman was three years old, the family moved from Israel to the United States, where her father pursued his medical training. The family first lived in Washington, D.C., where she attended Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, but relocated to Connecticut in 1988, and then settled permanently in Long Island, New York, in 1990. Portman has said that although she "really love the States... my heart's in Jerusalem. That's where I feel at home.She is an only child and very close to her parents, who are often seen with her at her film premieres.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Portman

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Empty-headed broad. She would so anything for publicity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

Portman was born Natalie Hershlag (Hebrew: נטלי הרשלג‎) in Jerusalem, Israel. Her father, Avner Hershlag, is an Israeli doctor specializing in fertility and reproduction (reproductive endocrinology). Her mother, Shelley Stevens, is an American homemaker who now works as her agent. Portman's maternal ancestors were Jews from Austria and Russia and her paternal ancestors were Jews who immigrated to Israel from Poland and Romania. Her paternal grandfather's parents died in Auschwitz and her Romanian-born great-grandmother was a spy for the British during World War II.

Portman's parents met at a Jewish student center at Ohio State University where her mother was selling tickets. Her father returned to Israel, but the two corresponded and were married when her mother visited Israel a few years later. In 1984, when Portman was three years old, the family moved from Israel to the United States, where her father pursued his medical training. The family first lived in Washington, D.C., where she attended Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, but relocated to Connecticut in 1988, and then settled permanently in Long Island, New York, in 1990. Portman has said that although she "really love the States... my heart's in Jerusalem. That's where I feel at home.She is an only child and very close to her parents, who are often seen with her at her film premieres.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Portman

I know she spent some time in Jerusalem U, and I think the paparazzi harassed her. She is probably another Bongo supporter. I wonder if there is a single Hollywood Jew who isn't.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

Yes she is. But a true person of Danish descent wouldn't support Obama under any circumstances. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision