Author Topic: B'tselem gives video camera's to moslems so they can film  (Read 694 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
B'tselem gives video camera's to moslems so they can film
« on: June 14, 2008, 11:07:13 PM »
Fake attacks against moslems by Jews.This video is fake to me 1 the camera is already aimed in the direction of the actors .2 If they were Jews of Ye'sha where is the tzitzis since most are religious. here the fraud leftist video     http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/992618.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: B'tselem gives video camera's to moslems so they can film
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 11:25:27 PM »
Jews need to film every Arab lynch mob every Arab rock attack, every Arab riot, etc.   The Jews doing this will no longer be able to live daily lives they will just spend their whole day videotaping.   But give the Arabs a camera over a period of a whole year and they can manage to stage one little incident that will then be made into a "baruch goldstein" so-called "massacre" to wave in everyone's faces about those "evil jooos"

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: B'tselem gives video camera's to moslems so they can film
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 11:27:19 PM »
btw mord, I hope this attack was real.  Why?  Because it is obvious to me, despite the article omitting this information and deliberately misleading the readers into thinking the act was not justified:   THE PASTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO THE ARABS.  There is  areason they were given a warning that they had a certain amount of time to leave.  Because they were essentially stealing and looting the Jews' fields.  So they told them you have x amount of time to stop destroying my property with your dirty animals.  They chose not to leave.  So they got what was coming to them.  They deserved to be beaten .  The Jews in this case were too kind to the thieves, but still I support them.