Author Topic: Target stores promote Hatred of Jews  (Read 2374 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Target stores promote Hatred of Jews
« on: January 17, 2007, 11:38:12 AM »
BOYCOTT TARGET-FOR SELLING 2 BOOKS THAT PROMOTE AND ADVOCATE HATRED OF JEWS
Category: Blogging

Written by Robert Belgrad
Monday, 04 December 2006

I was recently made aware that Target Corporation is selling copies of "The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion ", the infamous (and repeatedly discredited) manuscript, purposely penned in the early 1900's to instigate distrust and hatred of Jewish people.
For those who don't know, it was this text that inspired Adolph Hitler, Yassir Arafat's PLO, Hezbollah and Iran's President Ahmadinejad.

Target book listing here: "Protcols of the Elders Of Zion" for sale at the Target Website ISBN# 0853036411---TARGET IS ALSO SELLING A BOOK ISBN# 1593640188 CALLED THE INTERNATIONAL JEW THE WORLD'S FOREMOST PROBLEM-written by Henry Ford SR.

And here is Target's review:

"Translated from the Russian by Victor Marsden. This is the full-blown version, as opposed to the shorter condensed booklet we offer. Some have asked us not to offer this book. Many wish to see it banned altogether, as it claims to expose a world-wide Jewish conspiracy. We neither support nor deny its message, we simply make it available for those who wish a copy. 299 pages 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 comb binding."

But this is true, as can be seen on their website.
(Thanks to Stephen for bringing this to my attention.)

I'm outraged that they would propagate this sort of hate text, and I am offended by their weak statement that they will "neither support nor deny it's message", despite the fact that it has been thoroughly discredited.
You will also notice that it is currently sold out...
Apparently slandering Jews is big business for Target Corporation.

Please help me to "target" Target Corporate Headquarters with letters, phone calls, faxes and e-mails of complaint.
Here is the corporate headquarters address and telephone number:

Target Corporation
1000 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Phone: 612-304-6073
Fax: 612-696-3731

E-Mail Form

Please also remember this: A single "real" letter is worth more than 100 e-mails, and a phone call is worth 1000, if they are forced to repeatedly justify their willing participation in blatant antisemitism, hate mongering and slander for profit. E-mail can be easily deleted, but a stack of letters, or a person on the phone, is much harder to ignore.

I am a strong advocate of free speech, but even The United States Supreme Court has recognized the distinctions between free speech, hate speech and outright slander.

This fiction, labeled as truth, has been responsible for the deaths of countless Jews, and it still holds the power to fuel antisemitism, which is, once again, on the rise all over the world.
It is no coincidence that this growth can be traced with the rise of radical Islam, as they go hand in hand.
Organized antisemitism is exporting this hatred all over the globe...

And TARGET Corporation is importing it, and selling it in your neighborhood!

Thank you for your help in this matter.
This is important to me... and to you too, whether you realize it or not.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Target stores promote Hatred of Jews
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 02:40:25 PM »
Their not the only ones that sell that book. The nation of islam aka the black muslims make a nice piece of change selling that book. The also sell one that is worse that the protocols and it is called 'the strange relationship between blacks and jews'. I don't think target will sell any of the books. If you ever been to a target store you will notice that these people that shop there would not be considered as 'readers'. The only things that that bunch reads is people magazine and sports illustrated. I don't think we are anything to fear. The less attention drawn to the protocols the better.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Target stores promote Hatred of Jews
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 06:48:12 PM »
That book is freely available on Amazon.com for about twenty bucks.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?