Author Topic: Error from Youtube: Can anyone (our local video experts) please help?  (Read 696 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I keep getting a message saying "Failed (unable to convert video file) "
for the broadcast status of a video I just attempted to upload.   Do you know why this happens?  I have this video in the same format as the previous Obama video I uploaded.  It is a wmv file.  It is even in the same place on my desktop that I am uploading from where the other video was.  Why does this keep happening?   

I also took the music out of this video, so the size is significantly smaller than the video I successfully uploaded so it can't be the size of the file either.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
I keep getting a message saying "Failed (unable to convert video file) "
for the broadcast status of a video I just attempted to upload.   Do you know why this happens?  I have this video in the same format as the previous Obama video I uploaded.  It is a wmv file.  It is even in the same place on my desktop that I am uploading from where the other video was.  Why does this keep happening?   

I also took the music out of this video, so the size is significantly smaller than the video I successfully uploaded so it can't be the size of the file either.

put it on www.megaupload.com
provide the link,
and people can try to find out.