Author Topic: Time for a new rule, Chaim  (Read 3543 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Time for a new rule, Chaim
« on: June 15, 2008, 02:44:45 AM »
Shalom Chaim and Admins,

I think it's time for a new rule--I say that it is about time for a new organizational rule that administrators and others in leadership positions within JTF have nothing to do with splinter organizations. You can't be a JTF leader and still be concerned about--let alone posting in--organizations that are diametrically opposed to JTF.

I agreed that the rule against inappropriate polls was justified--now, who wants to support another rule?

Chaimfan

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Time for a new rule, Chaim
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 02:48:43 AM »
I will support this.  I am sickened by the splinters and splinterers.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 02:49:52 AM »
CF, you have no right to tell us what to do in our personal lives. I've been on The Kahane Forum for 4 years and I'm their top poster. If not for that forum, I would have never even started this forum.

I think people should be free to go where ever they want as long as they don't inform on their fellow Jews.

Let's see what Chaim says.
Deal?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 02:55:00 AM »
It was a yes/no proposition.

Let's just see what Chaim says.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 02:58:35 AM »
I hate the SPLINTERS MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM. With that being said, I have to say that the only time it is "kosher" to go on the splinter forums is too harass them and make a mockery of their forum. I have been going on their and causing them lots of tzaras for their slander of Chaim. Believe me, I wont go into it but they are paying a price. I can tell you Chaimfan that Yacov causes them lots of trouble and pisses the hell out of them when he goes on there and I like that. He always supports jtf and they hate that. They mock him and call him a robot and other disgusting names. Getting that out of the way, I do agree with you Chaimfan that someone who goes on the splinters in order to contribute there with constructive posts should suffer consequences. Anyone who makes even one nice comment their needs to be explined that what they are doing is evil. In principle Chaimfan is absolutely right and I agree with him that being a member of the splinter forum is evil. The only exception should be if someone goes on there to cause trouble like me and Yacov.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 03:03:02 AM »
DownwithIslam, as much as I think it is cool to flame those cultists, Chaim is right when he tells you it is a waste of time and that you are too good for this nonsense. Do you really think I care about what those cultists and their pet wetback say about us anymore? Let them have their fun.

Yacov, the same is true for you. I did not say Chaim should kick you off the forum--that is putting words in my mouth. But I know that he would say you are too good for those losers too. It does you no good to be obsessed with what they are always saying. It's like being constantly worried about what Muzzie forums are saying about us.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 03:08:06 AM »
DownwithIslam, as much as I think it is cool to flame those cultists, Chaim is right when he tells you it is a waste of time and that you are too good for this nonsense. Do you really think I care about what those cultists and their pet wetback say about us anymore? Let them have their fun.

Yacov, the same is true for you. I did not say Chaim should kick you off the forum--that is putting words in my mouth. But I know that he would say you are too good for those losers too. It does you no good to be obsessed with what they are always saying. It's like being constantly worried about what Muzzie forums are saying about us.

Chaimfan, I believe you do indeed have a compelling argument and have made an excellent point here. I still feel that I must go there to cause them problems. Their is no way I will allow those animals to have their business go on as usual.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 04:15:46 AM »
WHY MUST WE WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT SPLINTER FORUMS!? LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!! LET THEM DISAPPEAR AND DIE....JUST LET THEM BE!! SERIOUSLY ENOUGH OF THIS SILLY OBSESSION!!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 04:19:11 AM »
I agree with you DR.dan and I dont plan on going to the splinter forum anymore. I just made up my mind about it now. I wont even go there to attack them which is what I have been doing because it just gives them more posts which they want. I am putting a setting in my router which forbids me from going there.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 04:28:44 AM »
I agree with you DR.dan and I dont plan on going to the splinter forum anymore. I just made up my mind about it now. I wont even go there to attack them which is what I have been doing because it just gives them more posts which they want. I am putting a setting in my router which forbids me from going there.

seriously your obsession with them is equal to the obsession of marbus, roni, allen-T and every nut wtih chaim...don't lower yourself to their level..it makes just as bad.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 06:33:43 AM »
CF, the rule would force me to remove Yacov from his position. Or I would have to at least issue an ultimatum to him that he has to choose between the snitch forum and JTF.

I have said a million times that I believe that it is counterproductive for JTFers to go on the snitch forum. The 3 or 4 members they have are evil malshinim (informers). Anyone who defends, supports, assists, justifies and enables informers is also an informer. If they support Irv Rubin, who incited 30 million Americans on the Merv Griffin Show to murder the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard, then they are betraying Pollard as much as any informer. If they support Shelly Rubin, who wrote that we must back Arik Sharon's expulsion of thousands of Jews from Gush Katif and northern Samaria, then they are traitors who are betraying the Land of Israel and the Jewish people. If they are willing to work with David HaIvri and Revava, whom Guzofsky himself accused of informing on his dog program, then they are willing to work with rats. This tiny group justifies informing and treason, which makes them informers and traitors. I have no doubt that they would inform on me in a millisecond. Remember how Eli Ben Meir condemned the teargassing of the Soviet ballet, which was the most important action in the history of the Soviet Jewry movement? Or how "meir" from Canada wrote that he is not that concerned about freeing Pollard? Or how doom wrote that what Rubin did to Pollard is not informing? These creatures would snitch on me and on Pollard without batting an eye.

However, the good news is that these snitches are so untalented and incompetent, that they do not pose a serious threat to the Jewish cause. They will never accomplish anything. So dealing with them in any way is a complete waste of time.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 06:51:40 AM »
CF, the rule would force me to remove Yacov from his position. Or I would have to at least issue an ultimatum to him that he has to choose between the snitch forum and JTF.

I have said a million times that I believe that it is counterproductive for JTFers to go on the snitch forum. The 3 or 4 members they have are evil malshinim (informers). Anyone who defends, supports, assists, justifies and enables informers is also an informer. If they support Irv Rubin, who incited 30 million Americans on the Merv Griffin Show to murder the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard, then they are betraying Pollard as much as any informer. If they support Shelly Rubin, who wrote that we must back Arik Sharon's expulsion of thousands of Jews from Gush Katif and northern Samaria, then they are traitors who are betraying the Land of Israel and the Jewish people. If they are willing to work with David HaIvri and Revava, whom Guzofsky himself accused of informing on his dog program, then they are willing to work with rats. This tiny group justifies informing and treason, which makes them informers and traitors. I have no doubt that they would inform on me in a millisecond. Remember how Eli Ben Meir condemned the teargassing of the Soviet ballet, which was the most important action in the history of the Soviet Jewry movement? Or how "meir" from Canada wrote that he is not that concerned about freeing Pollard? Or how doom wrote that what Rubin did to Pollard is not informing? These creatures would snitch on me and on Pollard without batting an eye.

However, the good news is that these snitches are so untalented and incompetent, that they do not pose a serious threat to the Jewish cause. They will never accomplish anything. So dealing with them in any way is a complete waste of time.

I agree Chaim and that is why I have decided to stay away from the evil splinter forum. You left out one thing which is Torahtruth claiming you are an ant compared to Ovadia Yosef. He actually said that on our forum under the name dominator96. I no longer will go on the penguins "forum" although I derived pleasure from driving those evil malshinim crazy. The worst crime they comitted was attacking Chaim before we even had a forum. I will stay away as I dont want them to have the benefit of additional posts. Lets hope that forum dies a natural death.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 11:43:18 AM »
The splinters sure are awful debaters. 

If you're not a Jew, they don't care what you say.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 11:45:17 AM »

That's a cowardly way out of a debate. lol

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 11:51:48 AM »

But they do have a wetback over there for token diversity purposes (who of course says everything they do).

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 11:56:52 AM »

But they do have a wetback over there for token diversity purposes (who of course says everything they do).

That guy's a real troublemaker, too.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2008, 11:58:07 AM »
He's a moron. They hate Hispanics and all other Gentiles, as is plain to see, but they let him post because he hates JTF and allow them to claim that they are not racists.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2008, 11:59:32 AM »
He's a moron. They hate Hispanics and all other Gentiles, as is plain to see, but they let him post because he hates JTF and allow them to claim that they are not racists.

Those guys would support Hamas just to get at JTF.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2008, 05:38:29 PM »

Scriabin, if it were not pathetic, it would be humorous.

The snitches keep calling JTF "racists" and "haters", but THEY hate all Gentiles. In fact, one of the reasons that they have always hated me so passionately is because I love chasidei umot haolam (righteous Gentiles), as all Torah-true Jews are COMMANDED to do.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2008, 05:41:32 PM »
Everybody who has the same goal should be welcomed.
I think even if they don't share ALL of the JTF views they should be allowed to stay IMHO.
The more members we have the longer we will survive Islam.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2008, 05:53:10 PM »

Those guys would support Hamas just to get at JTF.

No truer words were ever spoken. These snitches would sign a pact with the devil himself just to get at JTF.

That's why Guzofsky gave an award to the traitor Irv Rubin. Guzofsky wants to pretend that Rubin was the leader of the JDL in the 1980s. That's why Guzofsky chose to work with Bnai Elim instead of JTF, when we were willing to open our door to Guzofsky and his 3 or 4 supporters. Bnai Elim is another tiny snitch group which came on our forum in the summer of 2006, and which OPENLY was writing that I belong in prison because I'm a "terrorist" and that they cooperate with the FBI against "terrorists" like me. While Bnai Elim were OPENLY proclaiming that they are snitches and proud of it, Guzofsky praised them and invited them on his video program.

But what these 3 or 4 snitches do is irrelevant. How will their actions affect the future of the Jewish people? Even Guzofsky has now abandoned them. They claim Guzofsky is too busy buying dog biscuits to be on the snitch forum any more. Baloney. He's not on the snitch forum because he knows it's a complete waste of time.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 05:58:02 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2008, 07:59:44 PM »
listen..there is obviously some bitterness...going in their forum and flaming them and do this and that doesn't make it better

The best solution is to IGNORE THEM!!!!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2008, 08:17:43 PM »
listen..there is obviously some bitterness...going in their forum and flaming them and do this and that doesn't make it better

The best solution is to IGNORE THEM!!!!

I agree!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2008, 08:27:52 PM »
I really do not understand why are we wasting time on these splinter groups.  Forget them. They are jealous cause we are becoming a force. By the way I gotten us on Mark Levine's Spacepage.  So let us move forward while these splinter groups are rolling in mud like pigs. You know as they say in Brooklyn?

Fugedabotit.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2008, 09:04:54 PM »
I really do not understand why are we wasting time on these splinter groups.  Forget them. They are jealous cause we are becoming a force. By the way I gotten us on Mark Levine's Spacepage.  So let us move forward while these splinter groups are rolling in mud like pigs. You know as they say in Brooklyn?

Fugedabotit.

Now this is what we should be concentrating on! Getting us on these pages as Wolf has been doing is what is really important. Wolf, you are setting a great example for all of us.