Author Topic: Pray for my dog  (Read 5903 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Pray for my dog
« on: June 15, 2008, 08:47:12 PM »
My fellow JTFers, I would just like you to pray for my 13 year old dog that is having trouble walking and has bad back legs. His name is Sargeant and he is a Golden Retriever.

Thank You
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Pray for my dog
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 08:50:57 PM »
I will pray for your dog to get better

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 08:51:29 PM »
I really love dogs so I hope he gets better. The sad reality is that dogs dont live forever and 13 years old is getting up their in years for a dog.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 09:04:57 PM »
You got it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 09:33:45 PM »
My fellow JTFers, I would just like you to pray for my 13 year old dog that is having trouble walking and has bad back legs. His name is Sargeant and he is a Golden Retriever.

Thank You

Oh, poor little thing. I'll send up a prayer for him.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 09:40:40 PM »
...time to get the shot gun and take ol' Yeller out back....

no just kidding...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 09:49:51 PM »
Is a golden retriever the same as a yellow Labrador?  I always get those breeds confused. 

My sister has a brown Labrador who is also 13 years old.  He's arthritic in his legs and hips, and I'm wondering if it's the same thing with your dog.  Labradors are known for being getting arthritis, among other things. 

Anyway, I hope your dog gets better soon. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 09:51:37 PM »

no just kidding...
Dr. Dan its a good thing your not a vet. ??? Lets hope the dog makes a recovery. Your dog is in my thoughts ProJewChristian.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 09:57:30 PM »
I really love dogs so I hope he gets better. The sad reality is that dogs dont live forever and 13 years old is getting up their in years for a dog.

13 years? Wow. What's that like in human years?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 10:03:57 PM »
Just recently (a few months ago) I had a 16 year old dog whose back leg atrophied. I will pray for your little one and I hope that everything will be fine for as many years as G-d wills it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 10:07:25 PM »

no just kidding...

You really don't get it at all and that's not funny.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 10:09:27 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 10:32:33 PM »

no just kidding...

You really don't get it at all and that's not funny.

i have a 9 year old dog...so i'm allowed to make jokes like that.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 12:27:00 AM »
They are similar but not identical. Labs have shorter hair and come in two other colors besides golden--black and chocolate.

And it is true that 13 is pretty old for a big dog. Smaller breeds live longer.

Anyway, I certainly will be praying. I know how you feel--I have an 18 1/2 year old cat.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 07:27:52 AM »
Thank You, My dog is already showing signs of recovery. It is truly Amazing. He has a limp, but that is about it. And my dog is a golden retriever. I believe they are the cousin to the Labs. Goldens and labs both have history of arthritis. They are extremely similar.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 07:50:32 AM »
Have you taken your dog to a vet it can be arthritis or Hip displasure they have pills for those conditions which are similar to over counter drugs that are sold to humans.If the pills don't work you cn take your dog to vet once a week for about 8 to 10 wks to get shots,or you can do what idid with my previous dog take the injections and medicine home and give the dog the injections yourself.It's easy and the dog is'nt bothered.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 01:23:22 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 10:12:27 AM »
Thank You, My dog is already showing signs of recovery. It is truly Amazing. He has a limp, but that is about it. And my dog is a golden retriever. I believe they are the cousin to the Labs. Goldens and labs both have history of arthritis. They are extremely similar.

what's his hebrew name and his mother's name?   :P

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 10:52:59 AM »
I had small Tibetan dogs, then I had a Doberman and then after had a ferocious pair of cross breed of Alsatian and Great Dane.

Till the age of 54, I was running after these dogs and whenever I got tired these dogs started running after me. 

Then this chain of dogs expired and within two years I got high BP. Now I can not manage any St. Bernard or Mastiff.

Dogs are indeed the best friends of the right type of humanity. They do differentiate instinctively and immediately between the good and evil. So they are discouraged just outside the borders of Israel.

I pray that all your dogs and all the dogs of the world shall live happily and barking and running. O0 O0

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 11:06:42 AM »
I had small Tibetan dogs, then I had a Doberman and then after had a ferocious pair of cross breed of Alsatian and Great Dane.

Till the age of 54, I was running after these dogs and whenever I got tired these dogs started running after me. 

Then this chain of dogs expired and within two years I got high BP. Now I can not manage any St. Bernard or Mastiff.

Dogs are indeed the best friends of the right type of humanity. They do differentiate instinctively and immediately between the good and evil. So they are discouraged just outside the borders of Israel.

I pray that all your dogs and all the dogs of the world shall live happily and barking and running. O0 O0

You had a Dog half Great Dane and half German Shepperd?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 11:24:27 AM »
They are similar but not identical. Labs have shorter hair and come in two other colors besides golden--black and chocolate.

Anyway, I certainly will be praying. I know how you feel--I have an 18 1/2 year old cat.
C.F. - How long do cats normally live?  You must take great care of your cat. 18 1/2 WOW
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 11:28:14 AM »

C.F. - How long do cats normally live?  You must take great care of your cat. 18 1/2 WOW

Normally Cats live longer then Dogs My Mother had a Cat Growing up in Brasil which lived 24 years which when I heard that was amazed

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 11:30:06 AM »
That is amazing.

I think cats must be like grumpy humans...don't they seem to live longer too?
Just kidding  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 11:31:21 AM »
That is amazing.

I think cats must be like grumpy humans...don't they seem to live longer too?
Just kidding  ;)

Cats have Nine Lives :::D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2008, 01:20:06 PM »

Yes, to me it appears that it had about 25% traits of Great Dane and 75% traits of Alsatian. The Alsatians were erstwhile called unfortunately as German Shepherds.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2008, 01:22:00 PM »

Yes, to me it appears that it had about 25% traits of Great Dane and 75% traits of Alsatian. The Alsatians were erstwhile called unfortunately as German Shepherds.

If you look at a lot of dogs mixed with German Shepherds they tend to look like the German Shepherd

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2008, 03:02:14 PM »
German Shepherds are closer to wolves than some other breeds of dogs so their genetic traits might be a bit stronger/passed on more visually.