Author Topic: Illegal alien terrorism  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Illegal alien terrorism
« on: January 17, 2007, 03:23:22 PM »
Do any of you believe that illegal alien crime (and no, I don't mean drunk-driving incidents or drug-induced violence, albeit I do think that's terrorism too) is NOT just random third-world violence, but is organized terrorism? I think most of us are familiar with the Aztlan/MEChA movements (the Hispanic Klan) and their stated goal of "retaking" the entire western half of the continent and the fact that the entire Mexican government/media preaches the ideas of Aztlan.

Illegal alien crime in general is not just up--organized shooting attacks and assassination attempts upon officers, troops, etc. in America in particular are up--like 800% in the past five years. Many of these events involve assailants who appear to be highly trained and sophisticated in weapons and combat tactics and extremely high-powered weaponry. We have seen here in southern California some jaw-droppingly sophisticated ambushes of CHP cars, Border Patrol agents, and even servicemen; most of the times suspects are never uncovered, but when they are the percentage that are illegal or suspected to be is astonishing.

I hereby propose that most--if not all--of these incidents are in fact orchestrated by the Mexican military/government and the drug cartels that own both and involve special forces agents of the Mexican army or mercenaries of the cartels (not that those aren't one in the same).

Furthermore, I believe that federales are receiving training from the likes of Hezbollah and Iran. It is well-known already that Mexico has very close ties with Lebanon, and that many Lebanese expatriates and businessmen make that gutter nation their home. They certainly have found in that cesshole south of our border open arms of anti-American and Jew-hating fascism.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 03:28:41 PM by Chaimfan »

Scriabin

Re: Illegal alien terrorism
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 04:00:43 PM »
Our troops should be brought home tomorrow.

We've a war with Mexico to fight.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »
The sad fact of it all is that the majority of politicians see nothing wrong with Mexicans comming and going as the please across the border. Worse many Americans feel the same way. After seeing the border agents sentenced to over 10 years in jail for killing the drug smuggling Mexican I really believe all is lost for us.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

yephora

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 05:02:42 PM »
The sad fact of it all is that the majority of politicians see nothing wrong with Mexicans comming and going as the please across the border. Worse many Americans feel the same way. After seeing the border agents sentenced to over 10 years in jail for killing the drug smuggling Mexican I really believe all is lost for us.
You're supposed to hold out some hope for America, but . . . I have to agree with you, cjd. Realistically speaking, there is nothing on the horizon that is going to come along and reverse this sick trend. As time goes on, the more "they" outnumber "us," it is only going to get worse. We ain't seen nothing yet.
--
edit: sp
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 05:07:14 PM by yephora »

Scriabin

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 05:05:34 PM »
You're supposed to hold out some hope for America, but . . . I have to agree with you, cjd. Realistically speaking, there is nothing on the horizen that is going to come along and reverse this sick trend. As time goes on, the more "they" outnumber "us," it is only going to get worse. We ain't seen nothing yet.

Its all over, all over.  What a legacy, what a legacy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 06:48:58 PM »
Bush wants Hispanic and Islamic terrorists to occupy us because he knows they will support his new world order far more than white Americans ever will. (Though I doubt most of the latter care all that much.)  >:(

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 06:46:14 PM »
Bush wants Hispanic and Islamic terrorists to occupy us because he knows they will support his new world order far more than white Americans ever will. (Though I doubt most of the latter care all that much.)  >:(
Most people here in America that are under the age of 30 buy into the concept that we should be tolerant of all people. This is what has been indoctrinated into them in the schools. Most Americans I speak to about Mexicans comming here undocumented buy into the line that Mexicans come here to work and do the jobs that Americans wont do. As I see it we are recreating a slave class here in America all over again and we all can see how well the prior slave class worked out.
What is happening is nothing more than the dismantling of the American middle class. I have been told by people who have small construction companies that its becoming hard to run a legal business because they are constantly being under bid by fly by night operations who use illegals and that  carry no licenses or insurance. How long will it be before this sickness invades all sectors of employment and makes it impossible for middle class Americans to get a decent days pay.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 09:58:51 PM »
Most Americans I speak to about Mexicans comming here undocumented buy into the line that Mexicans come here to work and do the jobs that Americans wont do.
If that is the case why is unemployment so high among Americans? Answer: because their jobs went to China or to illegals!