Author Topic: WAS WASINGTON AN ANTISEMITE?  (Read 2416 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 01:35:30 AM by Ze_ev »
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: WAS WASINGTON AN ANTISEMITE?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 03:38:59 AM »
This is a hoax that has been debunked before.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 03:50:32 AM »

Yes, absolutely, and I agree. This nation is built on JUDAO Laws, so I HARDLY think so.  The left LOVES doing this, this is part of the communist goals to destroy America: "Present the forefathers as selfish aristocrats that cared nothing for the common man"   and THAT is a BUNCH OF BS. >:(  Jan. 1963, they wrote this GARBAGE up. GARBAGE, GARBAGE, and MORE GARBAGE, I am SICK and TIRED of the LEFT.  The day WILL come when they WILL pay for their TREASON. G-d Willing ASAP.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH you lousy FEMINIST LEFTISTS- they LOVE taking DOWN the US male, that is WHITE, Caucasian, Anglo Saxon.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 03:51:41 AM »

Yes, absolutely, and I agree. This nation is built on JUDAO Laws, so I HARDLY think so.  The left LOVES doing this, this is part of the communist goals to destroy America: "Present the forefathers as selfish aristocrats that cared nothing for the common man"   and THAT is a BUNCH OF BS. >:(  Jan. 1963, they wrote this GARBAGE up. GARBAGE, GARBAGE, and MORE GARBAGE, I am SICK and TIRED of the LEFT.  The day WILL come when they WILL pay for their TREASON. G-d Willing ASAP.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH you lousy FEMINIST LEFTISTS- they LOVE taking DOWN the US male, that is WHITE, Caucasian, Anglo Saxon.

Absolutely agreed, the founding fathers were righteous pro-Israel Anglo-Saxons.  O0

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 06:15:31 AM »
http://www.compuserb.com/georgew1.htm
Compuserb was a member here he was banned he's a nut.About Washington he spoke at touro synagogue in Rhode Island he was pro Jewish
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 06:53:14 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 06:32:42 AM »
Chanukah (1775) 5537.

A difficult winter. Terrible cold. We are sitting in Valley Forge and waiting. Why? I don’t know. Perhaps for better days than these. I am the only Jew here. Perhaps there are other Jews among us, but I haven’t seen any. We hunger for bread. We have no warm clothing or shoes to protect our feet. Most of the soldiers curse George Washington for going to war against Britain.

There are those who hope for his downfall, but I believe that his cause is just. We must expel Britain from America. She wants to put her hands in everything her eyes see. Although we are suffering here terribly, I am loyal with all my heart to George Washington. More than once I see him at night, passing through the camp, between the rows of sleeping soldiers. He gazes with compassion upon the soldiers who are suffering from the cold. And sometimes he approaches one of the sleeping soldiers and covers him, as a father would cover his son.

There are times when the hunger and the freezing cold torture me to death. But I don’t curse General Washington who is fighting for the freedom of America. At moments like this I think of my father in Poland. I think about all that he suffers at the hand of the cruel "Poritz". I remember: I was a child then and I saw my father dancing before the Poritz. What an awful thing to see! My father was wearing the skin of a Polar bear - and danced like a bear before the Poritz and his guests.

What terrible pain! What great shame! My father dancing like a bear - and the "Poritzim" laughing and rejoicing at the sight. I decided then and there that I will never dance like my father before the Poritz. Afterwards, I escaped to America.

And now I am lying in Valley Forge and shivering from cold. They say that Washington is losing and that he can’t win this war. But I don’t believe all that. I lie at night and pray for him.

The first night of Chanukah arrives. On this night, years ago, I left my father’s house. My father gave us this Chanukah menorah and said to me, "My son, when you light the Chanukah candles, they will illuminate the way for you".

Since then, the Menorah has been like a charm for me. Wherever I go, I take it with me. I didn’t know what to do - to light the Chanukah candles here, among the goyim, or not. I decided to wait until they were all asleep, and then I took out my father’s Menorah. I made the brocha and lit the first candle. I gazed at the light and remembered my parents’ home. I saw my father dancing like a bear before the Poritz and I saw my mother’s eyes filled with tears. My heart was filled with pain and I burst out crying like a small child. And I decided then in my heart, that for the sake of my father and mother, for my brothers and sisters in Poland. I must help George Washington make America a free country, a land of refuge for my parents and brothers who are subjected to the cruelty of the Poritz.

Suddenly I felt a gentle hand touching my head. I lifted my eyes and it was he - he himself was standing over me and he asked, "Why are you crying, soldier? Are you cold? ".

Pain and compassion were in his voice. I couldn’t bear to see him suffer. I jumped up, forgot that I was a soldier standing before a General, and said what came from my heart, like a son speaking to his father:

"General Washington," I said, "I am crying and praying for your victory. And I know that with the help of G-d we will win. Today they are strong, but tomorrow they will fall because justice is with us. We want to be free in this land. We want to build a home here for all those who flee from the hands of "Poritzim", for all who suffer across the ocean. The "Poritzim" will not rule over us! They will fall and you will rise!" General Washington pressed my hand.

"Thank you, soldier," he said. He sat next to me on the ground, in front of the Menorah.

"What is this candlestick?", he asked.

I told him, "I brought it from my father’s house. The Jews all over the world light candles tonight, on Chanukah, the holiday of the great miracle".

The Chanukah candles lit up Washington’s eyes, and he asked joyfully, "You are a Jew from the nation of Prophets and you say we will be victorious?!"

"Yes sir," I answered with conviction. "We will win just like the Maccabees won, for ourselves and for all those who come here after us to build a new land and new lives."

The General got up and his face was shining. He shook my hand and disappeared in the darkness.

My faith prevailed. Washington’s victory was complete. The land was quiet. My General became the first President of the United States and I was one of its citizens. I soon forgot the terrible days and nights in Valley Forge. But I kept the memory of that first night of Chanukah in my heart like a precious dream. I did not relate it to anyone because I said to myself: Who will believe me? I was certain that the General forgot it completely. But that was not the case. He didn’t forget.

Offline vojvoda

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 06:49:42 AM »
Compuserb is a site run by a certain Boris Pribic, a rabid Jew-hater. He claims to be Serb but in my opinion he is an agent povocateur.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 08:12:15 AM »
Chanukah (1775) 5537.
<snip>

Shimon. If you are pasting from somewhere then say so BEFORE you read the post
Or paste the link.

I knew within 5 seconds you didn't write it, because it was more than one paragraph long, and well written.  (the hebrew year is not enough, you only paste it anyway)
Here is a place you might have got it from.  It's a good (true) story.. It was typed by a certain rabbi, as the link says.
http://www.neveh.org/chanukah/chanwash.html

You should have at least included the top bit

The Chanukah Candle
that Inspired George Washington
Given to Reb Given to Rebbetzen Sternberg to type five years ago
by Rabbi Yehuda Mandelcorn zt"l .
May this be a blessing and inspirtation for you, in his Memory

And the story follows.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 10:00:31 AM »
no, he was a very righteous gentile and allowed peopel of all religions to believe in what they wanted to believe...and encouraged a building of a nation that would allow that kind of freedom.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 11:49:42 AM »
Compuserb is a site run by a certain Boris Pribic, a rabid Jew-hater. He claims to be Serb but in my opinion he is an agent povocateur.
I bet he is a Croat.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 03:25:50 PM »
can someone post where the story above came from about the Jew and the menorah?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 03:31:24 PM »
can someone post where the story above came from about the Jew and the menorah?

EITHER GOOGLE AN EXTRACT FROM THE ARTICLE AND FIND IT

OR READ MY POST ABOVE WHERE I DID IT FOR YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN ASKED

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 03:43:30 PM »
Chanukah (1775) 5537.
<snip>

Shimon. If you are pasting from somewhere then say so BEFORE you read the post
Or paste the link.

I knew within 5 seconds you didn't write it, because it was more than one paragraph long, and well written.  (the hebrew year is not enough, you only paste it anyway)
Here is a place you might have got it from.  It's a good (true) story.. It was typed by a certain rabbi, as the link says.
http://www.neveh.org/chanukah/chanwash.html

You should have at least included the top bit

The Chanukah Candle
that Inspired George Washington
Given to Reb Given to Rebbetzen Sternberg to type five years ago
by Rabbi Yehuda Mandelcorn zt"l .
May this be a blessing and inspirtation for you, in his Memory

And the story follows.

THE JEWISH TASK FORCE. THE ONLY ONES WHO DARE TO TELL THE TRUTH, and DEFY THE LIE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates